I wear diapers for incontinence and I want to get a fursuit

LupintheWolf said:
Can anyone recommend a good fursuit maker that can make a fursuit that doesn't make diaper changes difficult, or some DIY tips for design to make the suit diaper friendly if i end up stitching it together myself?
Hi I'm Cruz nice to meet you

furry121 said:
Maybe get a partial? Unless ur body was built to take hot temps ... u can also have a fan added.. fursuits are expensive partials are pretty ok just depends on maker...

What do u plan on doing?

Water lots and lots of water oh and maybe a fursuit handler to help u with crowds of people plus limited vision in suits all things to think about.
I'd go along these lines being incon and suit myself. Mine is a half suit but can still access the padding if need be. As far as having one made by someone, it depends on your budget.

Attachments

• chillinit.jpg
    chillinit.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: winterheart01 and Cottontail
irnub said:
Generally my recommendation would be to just change before putting the suit on since any modern high quality diaper is going to outlast your ability to stay in suit.

Otherwise, maybe one that has the bottom and top halves separate? Not many suits are made in that style though, and I feel like it'd be easier just to take an entire suit off than to try and change with the pants pulled down and the furry top hiked up.
1.2 I would disagree with the statement.

The way I am seeing it now getting much more insite from friends, my best bet if I do plan to have a full suite made to basically make it either a shirt and pants esc design that hides the split or to have the lower half be designed with a hatch for when diaper changes are needed and have my fursona always have pants on

Back