I think i tucked my thing for the first time and I love it ❤

Toaster said:
What in the world!!!!
I mean I'm as happy with a good sized man...but ummm...this is like a definite no go.

Mama2Cuyler said:
Guys this is not a good idea. You risk sterility because your testicles hang away from your body because they require a lower temperature. Or even worse, you risk testicular torsion which could result in cutting off blood flow and testicular necrosis. It's extremely painful.

Sarah
No convincing needed for me, not my thing. But still fascinating none the less😅

Reactions: KrankyPants
Mama2Cuyler said:
Guys this is not a good idea. You risk sterility because your testicles hang away from your body because they require a lower temperature. Or even worse, you risk testicular torsion which could result in cutting off blood flow and testicular necrosis. It's extremely painful.

Sarah
Ehhhh, I only did it once.

Ya, it doesn't hurt at all. Perhaps slightly uncomfortable the first time. The real fun one for me though, is to hold your flaccid self just below the glans, then push the meatus in and kind of turning it inside out, then use the scrotum skin to stretch over it. It gives the appearance of being neutered.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Wondercrinkee said:
Why do I smell a burning ammonia smell in my head thinking of that? Ohhh! And my teeth hurt at the roots! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::unsure::sneaky:
Balls on fire like balls of 🔥 thats why!

• Haha
Reactions: Billybatts and Woncrinklz
Mama2Cuyler said:

Sarah
Testicular torsion is a very real thing and it can cause serious health issues. I was on your bandwagon from the get go, @Mama2Cuyler! 🤟

Reactions: Deleted member 60181 and Billybatts
I certainly wouldn't call myself an advocate or anything. It doesn't feel harmful in the short term, but maybe if it's done for extended periods of time.

I still think a tight pull-up or 1 size too small diaper near as makes no difference accomplishes the same goal, at least in my case. I got some Jockey stripe and shine panties that completely cover the smaller diaper and the diaper just makes everything look smooth. I'd post a picture, but that would be a crotch shot, intentionally.

KrankyPants said:
Testicular torsion is a very real thing and it can cause serious health issues. I was on your bandwagon from the get go, @Mama2Cuyler! 🤟
Bah! Know the risks, do what you want, you're going to anyway. I enjoy playing the way I like playing, and no amount of hand wringing and polyannaing nagging is going to influence me. While at the same time I feel I'm one of the least intractable people I interact with on a regular basis. So, therefore I postulate, very very few people will be moved by any dire warnings of bodily harm. If the OP has questions, perhaps a single warning of harm with some links to some legitimate research Such as this or This, and then actually speak directly to topic?

subietodd said:
Bah! Know the risks, do what you want, you're going to anyway. I enjoy playing the way I like playing, and no amount of hand wringing and polyannaing nagging is going to influence me. While at the same time I feel I'm one of the least intractable people I interact with on a regular basis. So, therefore I postulate, very very few people will be moved by any dire warnings of bodily harm. If the OP has questions, perhaps a single warning of harm with some links to some legitimate research Such as this or This, and then actually speak directly to topic?
Thanks. And yes, that is very, very helpful.

KittyninjaW said:
Long story short, I tucked my male parts
away and I love how it feels. It feels weird but a good weird. I would like to do it more often now that I know how.
Just wear some gaff knickers a d you get the cammel toe looks good I know.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Back