I think i need to wear 24/7

Ghg789987

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
So I've been into diapers for about 9 years. But within the past year, I've wet myself 10+ times in front of friends. Don't know why, it just happens. They don't really bring it up, but it's obviously an issue. Last time in front of friends was three days ago, but it happens more often than they've seen. I wet the bed too, literally just did tonight not on purpose and im In a hotel, ironically wearing a diaper but it leaked bad. Going to have to pay for that. I enjoy diapers, but not sure I could bring myself to wear in front of friends. If there was something discreet yet absorbant, maybe. I've been caught a few times, and I'm almost dead certain my friends know about my love for diapers, but still can't bring myself to wear around them. What do I do? Any recommendations on some super discreet diaper?

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Firstly I would recommend seeing a doctor and getting reffered to the ic clinic to rule out anything untoward, secondly once you have been diagnosed you might be eligible for free supplies of whatever is your choice in you are in the UK.
The UK continence service is very good and I have found 99% of them to be truly professional and helpful.
Good luck Ghg789987

Last edited:
Reactions: Constantlydamp, Lethdale and NappiedTruckDriver
i'm sorry your'e going through this, that's tough to deal with. im staying in a hotel right now so i feel you i've been fearing that myself. sorry to hear that happened. definitely talk to a doctor when you are able to! people can have accidents due to neurodivergence like autism and ADHD, or conditions like anxiety or PTSD/trauma, but you definitely want to rule out anything physical that could be causing your accidents. it's definitely a good idea to try to catch things sooner rather than later if something is going on.

are you having full bladder wettings, or is it a smaller amount of pee? if it's not a lot you may be able to get away with using pull-up style diapers, which have a slimmer profile and are less bulky, but they have less capacity, which is the obvious trade off. i can't recommend too many ABDL or medical style diapers as i just got back into wearing, but i wish you good luck in getting to the bottom of what's happening, and managing it!

Ghg789987 said:
So I've been into diapers for about 9 years. But within the past year, I've wet myself 10+ times in front of friends. Don't know why, it just happens. They don't really bring it up, but it's obviously an issue. Last time in front of friends was three days ago, but it happens more often than they've seen. I wet the bed too, literally just did tonight not on purpose and im In a hotel, ironically wearing a diaper but it leaked bad. Going to have to pay for that. I enjoy diapers, but not sure I could bring myself to wear in front of friends. If there was something discreet yet absorbant, maybe. I've been caught a few times, and I'm almost dead certain my friends know about my love for diapers, but still can't bring myself to wear around them. What do I do? Any recommendations on some super discreet diaper?
I thought I couldn't wear nappies in front of friends but honestly it isn't a big deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Napincolove, NappiedTruckDriver and Constantlydamp
Back