I spy a diaper butt

I only noticed it one time (not being a child or an elderly person), while walking along the isles in a K-Mart back in early 2000. There was a lady around the age of 30 that went walking past me and I heard the distinct crinkle of a diaper. She proceeded down to the isle with the wipes & baby powder. She purchased the baby powder, and that was the last I saw of her. I didn't say anything, but always wondered if I would run across her again. Never did, and due to the small size of the town (less than 20,000) thought that I would.

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks, Diprs2, slipperywhenwet and 3 others
Well, I have to be honest here, there are times that I do look at people's butts to see if I can tell if they are wearing a diaper or not. Like others have said, it's also a male thing to look in that area, front and back sides of people and me being a male I fall into that group that looks. It's not a sexual thing, it's more of a feeling of not being alone when it comes to wearing diapers. When I go to any of my doctor visits I take a quick glance at others, I don't stare, and so far not a single one could I tell, even at my urologist office. I know there are lots more out here wearing diapers because the store shelves always have packs missing so I know others are buying at least the store brand diapers.

I don't see why looking to see if someone is padded is much different than looking at a bottom because you like the shape or you looking for camel toe and such. Some my look just to see if they can tell what type of underwear they are wearing and then when it comes to the ones that wear the skin tight leggins, lots of people look to see if there are panty lines or not. Looking to see if someone is padded to me is just part of what us diaper wearers do even though many may not admit it.

Reactions: flybaby, camdendl, Diprs2 and 6 others
Nibbley15 said:
I only noticed it one time (not being a child or an elderly person), while walking along the isles in a K-Mart back in early 2000. There was a lady around the age of 30 that went walking past me and I heard the distinct crinkle of a diaper. She proceeded down to the isle with the wipes & baby powder. She purchased the baby powder, and that was the last I saw of her. I didn't say anything, but always wondered if I would run across her again. Never did, and due to the small size of the town (less than 20,000) thought that I would.
Maybe she was from out of town so she wouldn't be noticed. I grew up in a small town and everyone knew everybody's business. I've done that when I first started buying stuff. Didn't want the whole town giving me shit and stuff.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Chosen
Ive been in crowds over the years like the mall, amusement park or ball game. Ive spied a few people wearing some type of incontinent undergarments. It usually was older people and mostly women because women tend to wear tighter fitting pants. The holy grail of spying diapers is a younger attractive girl wearing one. Theres been a time or too I thought I spied that but in most cases it was just the girl in big underwear or thicker sweatpants. Ive often heard that some running shorts have a diaperish look to them and once I heard that I realized yes, some do have a diaperish butt to them. I always had a thing for those striped "Nike Tempo shorts" and I realize the correlation was that they do look diaperish on some women.

Reactions: Diprs2 and ChocChip
MikeDJ said:
Ive been in crowds over the years like the mall, amusement park or ball game. Ive spied a few people wearing some type of incontinent undergarments. It usually was older people and mostly women because women tend to wear tighter fitting pants. The holy grail of spying diapers is a younger attractive girl wearing one. Theres been a time or too I thought I spied that but in most cases it was just the girl in big underwear or thicker sweatpants. Ive often heard that some running shorts have a diaperish look to them and once I heard that I realized yes, some do have a diaperish butt to them. I always had a thing for those striped "Nike Tempo shorts" and I realize the correlation was that they do look diaperish on some women.
One Halloween our sorority held a Halloween party and 5 of us dressed as babies. Safety in numbers I guess. We shopped together at a Walmart and bought bottles, rattles, bibs, etc. We purchased adult diapers too, but I can’t remember the brand. We laughed and laughed at ourselves and had a great time. At that point I hadn’t been introduced to ABDL or AP so it was just another wacky college experience. I did not wet my diaper, but I know for a fact that two of the girls did…I’m sure the drinking and wild college atmosphere had something to do with it. Thinking back to that night, there were numerous guys trying to egg us on to wet our diapers. I think wetting has a sexual element for a lot of people (especially guys) if that night is any indication.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Diprs2, TigerDL and 3 others
I do not paricularry look for it but yesterday I saw a teenage boy at the local library who was clearly wearing diapers. I noticed the bulge in the front and countours at the back. His jeans did a poor job of hiding. I felt sorry for the guy.

• Wow
Reactions: checkingoutall, Angelapinks and Diprs2
DutchDLRotterdam said:
I do not paricularry look for it but yesterday I saw a teenage boy at the local library who was clearly wearing diapers. I noticed the bulge in the front and countours at the back. His jeans did a poor job of hiding. I felt sorry for the guy.
Does the boy look like he has a disability?

Reactions: Diprs2
jamiejamie said:
Does the boy look like he has a disability?
No, normal teenager.

Reactions: Diprs2
DutchDLRotterdam said:
No, normal teenager.
That sucks having to wear diaper at that age cuz his peers can be cruel.

Reactions: TigerDL and Diprs2
When I first started wearing nappies I was conscious that people would notice. My wife told me no one could tell but eventually told me it was noticeable but then she knows I wear them. In ten years no one has ever commented. As my daytime control got worse I started wearing tena maxi slips or similar all the time and wear nylon or plastic pants over them if I can't change as often as I like. Now I can feel the bulge and hear the rustling but no longer care. People would definitely notice wet pants.

Reactions: TigerDL, flybaby and Diprs2
I was out biking a few years ago, and I rode past a parked car. Just as I was biking past the passenger side door opened - the girl who was getting out was 100% wearing an ABDL diaper, and it was popping up over her pants' waistband.

The other time I saw a diapered butt in public was at a Pride parade - and there was no question dude was diapered, because he was only wearing a diaper, and I'm pretty sure it was wet.

• Wow
Reactions: Blekyss, Lumos, TigerDL and 1 other person
The only diaper I see until now it is my grandpa’ but I don’t look for it

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita and Diprs2
winterheart01 said:
I also can't help but keeping an eye on suspicious diaper butts, but tbh only when it is more obvious , usually i don't pay much attention.
But never, would I ever say anything about it, it's something private and i like to keep it that way, for them and for myself.
I once saw an older man bending over in a supermarket who was clearly wearing a diaper (jeans was not wide enough) or an elderly woman who wore spandex over a diaper (not the smartest thing to do) but the latter was in a hospital and you see a lot of people like that.

I do remember, when I was 7 or 8 I was visiting my grandfather in hospital and in the elevator an old man in his PJ's wearing a diaper and catheter came in (the tube and diaper edge was so clearly untucked ;( but despite the smell of urine nobody said anything either, you best leave them in privacy. (as to why both a diaper and cath were present, I do not know, maybe for leaks)
Likely to support being dual IC. Having both likely as a result of a recent surgery. The smell of urine is likely the result of the joy of leakage of the hose or bag or both.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Angelapinks and Diprs2
I admit that I am always looking at butts. Young and old. Men and women.
Sometimes you see a flash of panties. Maybe a VPL. Possibly a hint of panties showing through white shorts.
But the rarest sighting, by far, is confirming a diaper wearer. You know there has got to be a fair number of people wearing them, including myself. Look at how many are offered on the store shelves. But an actual sighting is pretty rare!
I would say that a fear of being noticed (I hate the term "caught") while wearing is a lot less than most folks think it is.
Go ahead. Wear in public. Relax and enjoy. Be comforted in the fact that I most likely won't ever notice you.
Dependonme

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, TigerDL, Forced and 1 other person
checkingoutall said:
Well, I have to be honest here, there are times that I do look at people's butts to see if I can tell if they are wearing a diaper or not. Like others have said, it's also a male thing to look in that area, front and back sides of people and me being a male I fall into that group that looks. It's not a sexual thing, it's more of a feeling of not being alone when it comes to wearing diapers. When I go to any of my doctor visits I take a quick glance at others, I don't stare, and so far not a single one could I tell, even at my urologist office. I know there are lots more out here wearing diapers because the store shelves always have packs missing so I know others are buying at least the store brand diapers.

I don't see why looking to see if someone is padded is much different than looking at a bottom because you like the shape or you looking for camel toe and such. Some my look just to see if they can tell what type of underwear they are wearing and then when it comes to the ones that wear the skin tight leggins, lots of people look to see if there are panty lines or not. Looking to see if someone is padded to me is just part of what us diaper wearers do even though many may not admit it.
I’ll be honest. I’m the same way to looking especially if that individual is wearing pretty obvious. Most the time, it’s by chance. I saw an elderly woman wearing a medical diaper by chance the other day when I was shopping at Sam’s Club. At times, it does assure me that I am not alone, but I don’t try to make it obvious that I’m wearing one either.

Reactions: checkingoutall and Edgewater
On the flip side of the conversation, I am very often diapered when I go out and about and no one has ever told me that they see some bulk going on. I've worn some pretty colorful leggings and I have heard people laugh and mutter, "WTF" but was that because of the bulk, or the leggings. Who knows, and I don't let it bother me.

Reactions: Edgewater
BodysuitnDiaperlover said:
On the flip side of the conversation, I am very often diapered when I go out and about and no one has ever told me that they see some bulk going on. I've worn some pretty colorful leggings and I have heard people laugh and mutter, "WTF" but was that because of the bulk, or the leggings. Who knows, and I don't let it bother me.
Don't think anyone would approach you even if they did suspect something although I did have an unfortunate situation where a child spotted me and mentioned it (loudly) to his mum.

I was walking in a supermarket car park towards the store so I could go to the toilets to change as I'd wet myself. When I'd put the nappy on I had painstakingly made sure it was not showing above my waistline but it had obviously unbeknown to my popped out. I was doing my best not to waddle due to the bulge of my nappy when I heard a child's voice from behind me blurt out 'Mum, that man's wearing a nappy', she said quietly 'I know Sam, be quiet'. I got to the toilets as quickly as I could, looked in the mirror and realised that quite a lot of my nappy was showing and the bulge was worse than I had thought. Horrified I changed as quickly as I could and left.

• Wow
Reactions: Andy86, TigerDL and Edgewater
Theres times i think my dog can identify diaper wearers and signals on it. Theres been a handful of times we have been on a walk and he takes particular interest (pulls) toward certain people / kids who after greeting then either smell like powder or have a suspicious waddle / diaper line when walking away. Hes always over the moon to see them and get his attention like anyone else. I think its because he sees me diaper up associates them with me some how? No idea but hes 8 mos old amd im starting to see a pattern.

Reactions: checkingoutall, Napincolove, TigerDL and 1 other person
thatguy46 said:
Theres times i think my dog can identify diaper wearers and signals on it. Theres been a handful of times we have been on a walk and he takes particular interest (pulls) toward certain people / kids who after greeting then either smell like powder or have a suspicious waddle / diaper line when walking away. Hes always over the moon to see them and get his attention like anyone else. I think its because he sees me diaper up associates them with me some how? No idea but hes 8 mos old amd im starting to see a pattern.
I always knew dogs could smell my diapers... While I'm walking home diapered, two dogs of neighbor are barking, we know each other for years, when I`m not wearing they are in silent...

Reactions: checkingoutall, TigerDL, Napincolove and 1 other person
Back