I screamed so loudly that I wet my pullups

Roxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I have several funny stories involving diapers. but there is one that I was in one of my last years in elementary school. I was at recess and I went to call my friend who was away from me, and then I screamed so loudly that I think the whole school heard it 😂😂😂 I put so much force in it that I released all the urine in my pullups. and yes, i have a little urinary incontinence and need to use it sometimes.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
One time when I was about 18 I was at an outdoor party with some friends. I was drinking heavily at the time (legal age in Canada) so I was more than a little drunk. There was music playing and avery energetic and lively atmosphere. I was singing along and at one point shouted so enthusiasticly I pooped my pants a little.
I went into the little cabin nearby that we were staying at to clean up and it was also full of people. Embarrassed I excused myself to the bathroom to clean up. I had no place to dispose of my dirty boxer shorts that no one would notice. I tried my best to clean up and used soap and cologne to mask the smell as best I could. I still smelled like crap to some degree and I knew it, but this pretty girl I knew from school sat next to me after I came out and sat down alone. She talked to me all night and didnt act like I smelled like crap. Nothing much happened between us, that night or any other but I still laugh when I recall or retell this story. Maybe she was nose blind or maybe she liked the idea of a guy who has accidents, because she never showed me much interest before or after that incident. To my knowledge no one actually knows I had an accident that night except the people I tell the story to.

Haha I can't do much physical effort because an accident can happen. the same day I went to play tug of war. I wet all my pullups 🤣

I was in a meeting with about 14 people when I smelt what I thought was someone's very smelly fart. I remember wondering ho the smelly buga was, it wasn't until I got home a couple of hours later that I found I had crapped my self. Luckily I had a pullups on.

I need to use it mainly when I go to the roller coaster at the amusement park lol

Back