I need support!

BLtheDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I need support for stopping drinking alcohol. I’m not an alcoholic, as in needs to drink to function. I’m an alcoholic as in my off switch is broken. I can’t stop drinking if alcohol is in my place. It’s 4:50 right now. I’m out of beer, so I’m going to bed, but getting my windows replaced at 8am. Sleeping on the couch, and hopefully sleep through it so I can hopefully function at work. My life is a mess right now, I’m dealing with increasing incontinence, bills, my surgery healing, what the surgery bill will be, and probably over thinking my work situation, among other things with family out of my control. Alcohol is my go to, I know I need another outlet. I should start playing my instruments(guitar, bass, drums), my surgery healing is preventing me from rollerblading, drumming, and lifting weights. And also preventing me to do my job at my fullest(I’m a chef).

I my not reply on this thread right away, but please show me some support.

I love you all, you are all beautiful people! I just wish I can see myself as one again.

Reactions: LittleBabyJake
Hi BLDL welcome. To start you re as Brave person. You should Seek a medical professional to help you, with the physical part. Doing lab work. Second the first step is to recognize (that you are doing) that you have a problem. Go to AA meetings.they can help you.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
If you believe in something , God or Gods, Buda, Jesus, Krishna, Alá. Pray

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 57387
I had a similar situation in my life. Alcoholics Anonymous really helped me quit drinking. If going to a meeting seems too scary I highly recommend buying a copy of the AA book and reading it. Im certain you will find the book relatable based on what you have written here.

Reactions: LittleBabyJake and Deleted member 57387
Back