I need help with what i should do and what i am

Girlforaday

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Ok so I'm a guy and I have this kink I dont know to much about it but I like dressing up as a baby sometimes like a girl and sometimes as both I do not like guys I am very much into girls I am with an amazing girl right now have been for about a year and a half I've been doing all of this in secret I'm scared of I tell her she will get freaked out by it and leave but I dont know if I can keep it a secret when we live together which might happen soon what do I do?

I'd say you're at the point where you should be thinking of how to talk about this. Don't do it today. Get yourself more comfortable with what it means to you and those you'd share it with but I'd hold off making big commitments (like moving in) without knowing what you should do. Here's a good start: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/83378/

Yeah, the crossroads are either you don't tell and hardly every get to wear what you want, or tell and risk her having a negative reaction. I didn't tell my wife when we were first married and I had to wear diapers on the Q T. Later she found an on line diaper order which I had to explain, so I explained everything. It turned out that she was very accepting. Love can find a way to work through a lot of weird situations.

Reactions: psychonautalis
Yeah, you're not going to be able to hide it from her indifinetely. She will eventually stumble on your stash, see an inapropriately tossed out used diaper, see your web browsing history, or whatever. It is never a question of if, but when. It also gets harder to disclose, the longer you try to hide it.

So you have a choice. Let her find out for herself sometime later, and most likely come to a misconclusion as well as be mad at you for lying so long. OR tell her yourself in a controlled manner, preferably soon.

The suggestion I usually give is to write a letter to her. This way you can gather your thoughts and make sure everything gets said. It also seems easier to hand over a letter than to blurt out "I like wearing diapers and girl clothes". Just make sure you're there when she reads it. There are always more questions we don't anticipate, as well as the need for clarifications and to talk about it more after she reads the letter.

Slomo said:
Yeah, you're not going to be able to hide it from her indifinetely. She will eventually stumble on your stash, see an inapropriately tossed out used diaper, see your web browsing history, or whatever. It is never a question of if, but when. It also gets harder to disclose, the longer you try to hide it.

So you have a choice. Let her find out for herself sometime later, and most likely come to a misconclusion as well as be mad at you for lying so long. OR tell her yourself in a controlled manner, preferably soon.

The suggestion I usually give is to write a letter to her. This way you can gather your thoughts and make sure everything gets said. It also seems easier to hand over a letter than to blurt out "I like wearing diapers and girl clothes". Just make sure you're there when she reads it. There are always more questions we don't anticipate, as well as the need for clarifications and to talk about it more after she reads the letter.
I'm certainly no where near home and wont ne gir a couple of months would it be a bad idea to tell here through text?

Girlforaday said:
I'm certainly no where near home and wont ne gir a couple of months would it be a bad idea to tell here through text?

Texting any big reveal is always a bad idea. This is something you will need to be there to do in person.

Slomo said:
Texting any big reveal is always a bad idea. This is something you will need to be there to do in person.
Right I'm just really nervous about it

Girlforaday said:
Right I'm just really nervous about it

Of course you are nervous. We all are when we are telling someone for the first time. This is why Slomo suggests writing your thoughts down. When we get nervous, we don't always think straight, writing out our thoughts helps greatly. Just don't write a letter and give it to your GF immediately. Write the letter and put it aside. Then reread it later and rewrite it in whole or in part and keep doing this until you have a good letter. Then you can talk to your GF about it.

You will still be nervous, but this should help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Girlforaday
BabyDenise said:
Of course you are nervous. We all are when we are telling someone for the first time. This is why Slomo suggests writing your thoughts down. When we get nervous, we don't always think straight, writing out our thoughts helps greatly. Just don't write a letter and give it to your GF immediately. Write the letter and put it aside. Then reread it later and rewrite it in whole or in part and keep doing this until you have a good letter. Then you can talk to your GF about it.

You will still be nervous, but this should help.
Thank you I used to feel so alone about all of this I really enjoy talking to others about this stuff really thank you everyone

Girlforaday said:
Thank you I used to feel so alone about all of this I really enjoy talking to others about this stuff really thank you everyone

No problem. That's the whole reason why I'm here. To help guide others towards a more open acceptance, and as importantly to get those close to you to accept people like me as well. Slowly, the numbers of those who accept us as a whole grow into the rest of general society, which personally makes life for me easier, better understood, and generally accepted. A bit selfish I know, but over the last two decades I have seen it working.

I know it is the supreme feeling to share your kinks with someone you love and enjoy being with. Being married for over 30 years and being alone was no fun for me. I think it made me that much stronger. I never revealed to my parents or friends at school. I went through college and all never having to reveal. Told my husband once, was easier if I had told the wall. I am now widowed and in a high management position and still refuse to tell anyone. I come here to give advise and help others. I am a total diaper lover and don't think I could ever give it up. I am a lover for life. Sweetie if you feel you must tell your girlfriend, have a back up plan just in case. It is not easy to tell and at my age I refuse to tell anyone. Lots of luck and I really hope your girlfriend accepts you as you and you both prosper. Hugs and the best of luck to you...

Evahasgone2 said:
I know it is the supreme feeling to share your kinks with someone you love and enjoy being with. Being married for over 30 years and being alone was no fun for me. I think it made me that much stronger. I never revealed to my parents or friends at school. I went through college and all never having to reveal. Told my husband once, was easier if I had told the wall. I am now widowed and in a high management position and still refuse to tell anyone. I come here to give advise and help others. I am a total diaper lover and don't think I could ever give it up. I am a lover for life. Sweetie if you feel you must tell your girlfriend, have a back up plan just in case. It is not easy to tell and at my age I refuse to tell anyone. Lots of luck and I really hope your girlfriend accepts you as you and you both prosper. Hugs and the best of luck to you...
Thank you so much

Girlforaday said:
Thank you so much
Hugs sweetie. I really hope you keep me in the loop about letting your girlfriend know. We can always chat and talk here and I have no problem with kink. Hey we are here aren't we. Kink is what bought us all together. If you ever want leave me a message on Skype also, I am not afraid to make new friends and I look forward to it.

True love is loving someone for who they are and not who they want you to be. Dressing as a baby or even as a girl is what makes you, you. You should never be afraid or ashamed of who u are and as long as u don't put people in danger u should do what makes u feel happy. If your girlfriend truly loves u she will understand. She will find out eventually but don't get discouraged if she needs time to adjust to the news

Sounds like a typical adult baby that likes to wear girly clothes. It's really nothing strange. If you want to talk to your girlfriend about it then I'd say take it slowly. Introduce the idea of you wearing girly clothes first and who knows maybe she'll think it's adorable. The hard part will most likely be intoducing the baby aspect and once again introduce it slowly. Don't run out fully diapered in a onsie, but maybe start off with things like a pacifier or a bib just to see how she reacts. I really do wish you the best of luck, we'll all be here rooting for you and try to support you the best we can!

Your not alone I wear girly clothes and diapers, my wife is ok with it although it did take some discussion and explaining so that your other half at least has a chance to understand where you are coming from

Don't make the relationship one way. Take care of her needs.

Back