I moved to a new apartment i want to show my diaper stash organized!!!!

Pamperboy2022

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I get excited over seeing all those pampers!!!

Attachments

• 16662906752205043179689368421281.jpg
    16662906752205043179689368421281.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 16662907420084012849630903539602.jpg
    16662907420084012849630903539602.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 140
  • Love
Reactions: RuffRuff, HappyPixels, wearforsafety and 5 others
Very nice and organized collection
What do you all have?

That's a fine collection you have there, and nicely ordered. And huge! Do you, like me, find you get a thrill just from ordering these things, which means you end up with more than bottom could ever get through?

Reactions: wearforsafety and iluvdps2
SparkyDog said:
Very nice and organized collection
What do you all have?
A combination of ABU Diapers, Confidry diapers which are what I mostly have I have over 8 cases of Confidry diapers and approximately 7 cases of ABU diapers on hand

Reactions: SparkyDog
I'm jelous but happy I at least have 3 packs from a case left lol. I never owned more than one case at a time so far, but you could never have to many!

SummonedGoku said:
I'm jelous but happy I at least have 3 packs from a case left lol. I never owned more than one case at a time so far, but you could never have to many!
I imagine that’s how Casey Strom got started… and before he knew it, he had more diapers than he would use in a lifetime and started selling them…

Well done. I only wish I could store mine out in the open.

Looks aesthetically pleasing

Covered said:
That's a fine collection you have there, and nicely ordered. And huge! Do you, like me, find you get a thrill just from ordering these things, which means you end up with more than bottom could ever get through?
You mean I'm not the only one that gets a thrill from ordering and stock piling?

I live in an apartment but I don't really have a good place to stash my diapers. I just leave the packs stacked up next to the dresser. I would take a picture and share my stash but it doesn't seem varied enough or large enough to be worth sharing. At the moment it's only a total of 8 ABU cloth backed cushies and 23 Tykables camelots

iluvdps2 said:
You mean I'm not the only one that gets a thrill from ordering and stock piling?
I get the same thing! Quite intensely sometimes.

Dragon64 said:
I live in an apartment but I don't really have a good place to stash my diapers. I just leave the packs stacked up next to the dresser. I would take a picture and share my stash but it doesn't seem varied enough or large enough to be worth sharing. At the moment it's only a total of 8 ABU cloth backed cushies and 23 Tykables camelots
There's no shame in not having the "super awesome variety showcase collection" of diapers. Share if you like, everyone here is super supportive!

impressive!

That's epic. Also quite the cash outlay there.

Impressive stash. And very neatly put together.

Back