I meeting mommy for real this time

You are very very lucky to have found someone you can meet up with. Congratulations.

CodyBaby said:
Sorry but I feel we need to fight for the members that are challenged, I'm part of it as I'm Autist, I learned to be extra cautious the very hard way (in something absolutely without any ABDL involvement, I just happened to get robbed and found out later how I should have known not to be so open about meeting people at their place to sell something to them), and now I do everything I can to protect other members that could potentially be caught of guard, I learned a lot about tactics used by scammers as I'm fighting against them on facebook and other networks to help the world to be safer.

I really hope OP will realize how its a scam and get out of there, a mommy doesn't magically appear like that, there's maybe 0,01% of them that are genuine, the others want money or are scammers.
Agreed

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Bring a third person along as a chaperone. You will be told what you want to hear and made to feel fantastic. The hook will not be offered infront of a witness.

I married Pinocchio’s sister. She was a skilled user of people. A psychopath who was cold, vindictive and manipulative. Right after we got divorced she hooked another. Someone old enough to be her father.

I had an interesting thing happen today. Yesterday I got a text (Messinger) from a woman asking me why Facebook recommended me as a friend and did I know her. I responded back by saying Facebook used algorithms and we probably had a common friend on Facebook. I thought that would be the end of it but there was a text waiting for me the next morning asking me how I was. She said she was from Florida..yadayda and where did I live and where did I like to go out to eat. It seemed really odd.

I messaged back and said central Virginia and where I live there was nothing to do. I thought that would be the end of it but I got an immediate message back, her asking more questions. I messaged back saying I was old and worked in IT for our school system and said it was strange that she responded immediately asked, are you using AI.

She said no, just her laptop which seemed weird so I said I'm college educated and this seems like a scam. Good-bye, which is what one used when they terminating a cyber relationship. She continued.

Facebook asked me, do you know this person and I clicked no and blocked her.

So my point is that maybe she's legit but I find it hard to believe. The person I was speaking to had an Avatar of a young, beautiful woman, also hard to accept.

So have you spoken to this person on the phone? Have you Facetimed so you know what she looks like? That would be my next step rather than a surprise visit.

Reactions: BigAl2, Seasonedcitizen and chamberpot
dogboy said:
I had an interesting thing happen today. Yesterday I got a text (Messinger) from a woman asking me why Facebook recommended me as a friend and did I know her. I responded back by saying Facebook used algorithms and we probably had a common friend on Facebook. I thought that would be the end of it but there was a text waiting for me the next morning asking me how I was. She said she was from Florida..yadayda and where did I live and where did I like to go out to eat. It seemed really odd.

I messaged back and said central Virginia and where I live there was nothing to do. I thought that would be the end of it but I got an immediate message back, her asking more questions. I messaged back saying I was old and worked in IT for our school system and said it was strange that she responded immediately asked, are you using AI.

She said no, just her laptop which seemed weird so I said I'm college educated and this seems like a scam. Good-bye, which is what one used when they terminating a cyber relationship. She continued.

Facebook asked me, do you know this person and I clicked no and blocked her.

So my point is that maybe she's legit but I find it hard to believe. The person I was speaking to had an Avatar of a young, beautiful woman, also hard to accept.

So have you spoken to this person on the phone? Have you Facetimed so you know what she looks like? That would be my next step rather than a surprise visit.
And that's but one of many, many reasons I despise Facebook and refuse to go near it again. Before this, it was "this person wishes they were a high-powered executive", "this person wishes they were a celebrity" or "this person wishes they were a trophy-spouse"...now, as of recently, it's more like "this person wishes they were human".

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, Seasonedcitizen and sbmccue
I got a friend request from a woman this week from another state. They usually have their breast's exposed if they are scams. She had postings that were interesting and had her history posted, jobs, schools, etc. looked legit. Probably was but I rejected her. I only accept friend requests from people I physically know after I ask them if they sent the request. I’ve received friend requests from people who are FB friends after their account was hacked. Trust no one.

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad, dogboy, CodyBaby and 1 other person
Keep your pin number & card details safe ....
The fact she is asking for money on your first meet is screaming scammer to me.
If she was genuinely into it she would happily help with the supply of diapers. I hope I'm wrong but I know I'm not.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
GigglyKid said:
Keep your pin number & card details safe ....
The fact she is asking for money on your first meet is screaming scammer to me.
If she was genuinely into it she would happily help with the supply of diapers. I hope I'm wrong but I know I'm not.
The real danger in all of this is law enforcement can consider this prostitution if they wanted to. A judge may not see it that way but any arrest, regardless of eventual outcome, will remain on-record. If I was a comatose quadriplegic, I'd run away from this scenario, screaming.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, dogboy, CodyBaby and 2 others
Back