I Just Wants To Be Wet

Kirisin

' Stich' I Am Who I Am Your Approval Isn't Needed
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I started this journey at 6 as a punishment for wetting my pants. I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for about 6 months know. Yesterday I was stacking firewood. However To much walking makes my diaper bunch up so i took off my diaper. Recently my 6 year old side rediscovered how good it feels to wet his paints. He discovered wetting my pants was kinda fun and felt good to. Know we both love having wet pants as much as we like a wet diaper. We Just Want To Be Wet. I'm glad our closest neighbor is a half mile away.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Kudos to you, Kirisin, for having the courage to do what feels good at the time.
I am an avid DL, but I also enjoy the freedom and naughtiness of wetting my pants without any protection whenever the opportunity to do so presents itself.
Regrettably, due to my living circumstances, that opportunity doesn't happen very often these days.

Reactions: Kirisin
Kirisin said:
I started this journey at 6 as a punishment for wetting my pants. I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for about 6 months know. Yesterday I was stacking firewood. However To much walking makes my diaper bunch up so i took off my diaper. Recently my 6 year old side rediscovered how good it feels to wet his paints. He discovered wetting my pants was kinda fun and felt good to. Know we both love having wet pants as much as we like a wet diaper. We Just Want To Be Wet. I'm glad our closest neighbor is a half mile away.
I might have to try this sometime. I also love being wet but I go about it by showering in pull-ups rather than soaking any cloths. You have thoroughly peaked my interest

Reactions: Kirisin
Back