I just introduced my self earlier and saying hey here too

mechanicX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
hi all , so kinda stumbled across this website as I needed to find some adult incontinence pants as I used them when I had my cancer examination. it would appear that I still need them from time to time. when I'm at work and around the house , they worked perfectly for me , I have discovered the brand it's ID , strangly there not widely available.. I did try and ask my doctor over the phone but it wasn't much help to he honest.. so the power of google and ebay lead me to a here and opened my eyes to things that had been staring at me for years.

1 that one 3 of my ex's where DL and I had no idea it was a thing. tbh that's another story and for another area of this website.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome to the community. I have found it to have lots of good people with good advice and understanding. And I am sure you will to.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
thanks hopefully I get some good tips and sources to get the right pull up for myself.

I use advance pull ups for daytime use. I don't know if you can get them where you live. I just look up incontinence supplies every so often and it I find something new I will order a free sample or a small package for a trial. It is usually cheaper to order in bulk once you find something that works for you.

Hi and welcome to the site. As you stated, we discuss a lot of different things so it's usually interesting here. I hope you enjoy the site and yes, we do have a lot of good information concerning diapers and incontinence products.

Welcome to the Darkside I suppose! Sound sort of like how I got into it only I did it more just out of convenience rather than due to true medical need. I have very mild incontinence and one day I just got tired of frequent bathroom breaks put on a diaper and it was all over. After I wet I found I actually like wetting and it was also just nice not having to get up.

To be honest, it is rather useful, if I have to go while working I can just wet and not lose my train of thought or get distracted so for me, it helps with productivity and that is even more true now that we are all in quarantine.

Elhon said:
Welcome to the Darkside I suppose! Sound sort of like how I got into it only I did it more just out of convenience rather than due to true medical need. I have very mild incontinence and one day I just got tired of frequent bathroom breaks put on a diaper and it was all over. After I wet I found I actually like wetting and it was also just nice not having to get up.

To be honest, it is rather useful, if I have to go while working I can just wet and not lose my train of thought or get distracted so for me, it helps with productivity and that is even more true now that we are all in quarantine.
thanks , I haven't got that far in liking being wet. I'll be wearing when I need them but mostly ill be in regular underwear. it's just easier when 3 pairs of super dry undiea cost me 38 quid and when I spot or leak it's like bloody hell!!! 🤦 , hopefully if the pull ups I have bought are the right ones I have bought are correct cost 17quid for 10.

The people can give you a lot of good advice.

if you are in the USA have a look at northshorecares.com they have a very nice store brand that goes from pads to full on tab style diapers and everything between have a look at them been with them for 6 or 7 years now and they are great people to work with

You are right.

Back