I just got into my first babyfur comic!

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was feeling pretty down the other day about something that happened to me, and I couldn't sleep at all. I got about two hours sleep and then I decided to go on my computer to get my mind off of things. I eventually stumbled on the comic "Shine" by BabyStar. I instantly fell in love with it! The art is really cute and it's very well written. I was amazed at how the main character Star mirrored myself in many ways. All of the thoughts, emotions, and obstacles she had to overcome on her journey of self-discovery really hit home for me. I went through a lot of the same things on my own journey to self-acceptance and discovery. The comic is not overly sexual, which I also like. I'm pretty much the same as Star in that regard. I don't really have any interest in traditional sex.

The comic really made me feel better about myself. Some of the parts hit so close to home they almost made me tear up. I ended up spending the whole day reading the comic. I got to about page 400 then I went to bed early for some much needed rest. I padded up and slept with my stuffie in my arms. I fell asleep almost immediately and slept for 10 hours lol.

After a good night's sleep I'm feeling much better about myself today. I can't wait to go back and finish the comic!

• Love
Reactions: hatchtraveler, dogboy, LittleAndAlone and 2 others
One of my favorite comics. I recently bought the hard copy of it when I saw it for sale at a fur con.

Last edited:
perlFerret said:
One of my favorite comics. I recently bought the hard copy of it when I saw it for sale at a fur con.
There's a hard copy? I wish I had one of those! Isn't the comic still being written though? I guess they must have released it in volumes.

LilPaddedBunny said:
There's a hard copy? I wish I had one of those! Isn't the comic still being written though? I guess they must have released it in volumes.
I'm on Babystar's Patreon and she is still writing them. I don't know how often she releases the non-paid versions but the paid versions are around 1 per week.

You have any recommendations for similar style comics? I'm not very familiar with the furry community but the artwork is cute!

Out of interest where are you reading it?

Just on my computer at home, so no privacy issues if that's what you're getting at. I wouldn't be reading this stuff at work lol. I don't mind the NSFW stuff, I like Fetimation's stuff as well, but for a comic I'd rather something that's not mostly sexual in nature. I like BabyStar's stuff, I'm just not sure what else to check out. That was probably the first time I was on FA so I don't even know where to start :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:
I was thinking where on the internet? It being (largely?) Non-sexual is a big draw for me but I've no idea where to go looking...

Anemone said:
I was thinking where on the internet? It being (largely?) Non-sexual is a big draw for me but I've no idea where to go looking...
Oh ok, I misunderstood. I found it on Fur Affinity, the author's name is BabyStar. I believe I saw someone post a page of it on here at some point and I just searched for it on Google. There is sexual stuff in there, but the main character is mostly turned on by giving up control and being treated like a baby, and she doesn't participate in traditional sex. The story is more about Star discovering her AB/DL side.

Last edited:
LilPaddedBunny said:
Oh ok, I misunderstood. I found it on Fur Affinity, the author's name is BabyStar. I believe I saw someone post a page of it on here at some point and I just searched for it on Google. There is sexual stuff in there, but the main character is mostly turned on by giving up control and being treated like a baby, and she doesn't participate in traditional sex. The story is more about Star discovering her AB/DL side.
I'll have to give it a look, thanks!

This was actually a pretty cute comic, thanks for posting about it!

treesnbees said:
This was actually a pretty cute comic, thanks for posting about it!
I thought it was pretty cute too, and it was something I could relate to. I'm almost finished reading through what's released so far. Now I'm wondering what else is out there in a similar style. This is my first time venturing into Babyfur comics and I really like them, but I'm not sure where to start lol.

Oh wow you're just now finding this. What a thrill. I've mentioned it many times here, it's what made me go to CAPcon for my very first ABDL event and come out of the lurker shadows and register here. 🥰

All the feelings Star describes with butterflies in tummy, tummy doing somersaults, it all just hit so hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret
Back