I had no idea...

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I have been a bit depressed now for a few months and as a result drinking to much alcohol and eating obviously high calorie foods... Basically being unkind to myself.. Anyway! Here's the good bit! I just discovered how to 'tuck' my yucky bits away and I feel like 30% better emotionally! I think I forgot my girl side so much that I was very sad. It's an amazing feeling for me to go about my business without anything in the front of my trousers! (My phisical make up seems to work perfectly , just tucking the unmentionables down , and pulling up a pair of sensible pants , and hey presto!! They gone.. YAY!!)

Reactions: GoodniteLover219, Weatheronthe8s and Raylynn
(y) Now… just don’t get a hernia! :confused:

Although I generally don’t wear panties, I have some girly training pants and used to amuse myself by tucking while wearing those. Not anymore. Years after surgery, any unnatural contortions done in the pursuit of girlness are very uncomfortable. (For the blissfully ignorant: Hernias don’t heal. You get a sheet of plastic implanted in you.)

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Kittyinpink
Cottontail said:
(y) Now… just don’t get a hernia! :confused:

Although I generally don’t wear panties, I have some girly training pants and used to amuse myself by tucking while wearing those. Not anymore. Years after surgery, any unnatural contortions done in the pursuit of girlness are very uncomfortable. (For the blissfully ignorant: Hernias don’t heal. You get a sheet of plastic implanted in you.)
Ok! Thank you for your input. That is one of the reasons I posted! I don't know anything about this technique. I was hoping people would comment and advise. I will look up hernia as I haven't a clue...

Don’t get me wrong. I wasn’t suggesting that doing this will give you a hernia, rather simply that I enjoyed doing it and am unfortunately unable to enjoy it now. D’oh!

Reactions: Kittyinpink
After you tuck your genitals inside yourself, how do you get them out?

Seasonedcitizen said:
After you tuck your genitals inside yourself, how do you get them out?
They just pop out! I was worried about that myself. I recently ended up feeling so depressed , that I just did it anyway.. (with the help of whiskey) I have been experimenting since , and have had no bad results physical. Basically they won't stay, you need something to keep them in. Also when they in , it not perfect because they add bulge and make you look fat in the area. I'm now on a strict diet of oats , nuts , olives and whiskey...

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Seasonedcitizen said:
After you tuck your genitals inside yourself.
If one tucks for more than 8 hours per day, the testes experience considerable damage over 6+ months due to the heat of one’s body. So naturally, testes can descend and ascend at will, increasing or decreasing their distance from one’s body and thus increasing or decreasing the temperature of the testes. That is uncontrollable and happens at all times. When tucking, the testes cannot move and are subject to maximum temperature without the ability to move away. One feels bad for them, honestly. Tucking itself is not dangerous. However, a permanent tuck would damage the testes and probably cause unwanted consequences.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
SeniorMan said:
If one tucks for more than 8 hours per day, the testes experience considerable damage over 6+ months due to the heat of one’s body. So naturally, testes can descend and ascend at will, increasing or decreasing their distance from one’s body and thus increasing or decreasing the temperature of the testes. That is uncontrollable and happens at all times. When tucking, the testes cannot move and are subject to maximum temperature without the ability to move away. One feels bad for them, honestly. Tucking itself is not dangerous. However, a permanent tuck would damage the testes and probably cause unwanted consequences.
Thank you for your very good information. 😊

Cottontail said:
Hernias don’t heal.
An MD who specializes in General Surgery says:

Abdominal hernias are standard and not necessarily dangerous. Nevertheless, a hernia does not usually get better on its own. In rare circumstances, it can lead to life-threatening complications. Consequently, surgery, usually recommended for a hernia when it is painful or becoming more prominent. An abdominal hernia occurs when part of an organ or tissue bulges through a weak spot in the abdomen’s muscle wall. Some hernias do not cause any symptoms, and people might not even know they have one until their doctor discovers it during a routine medical exam. More often, patients are expected to and feel the bulge created by the hernia. The bulge is usually apparent when one is standing upright or straining. One might feel pain, weakness, or pressure in the affected area.

There are two different types of groin hernias: inguinal and femoral. Inguinal hernias are some of the most common hernias, occurring more often in men. The weak spot is in the inguinal canal. In men, this is where the spermatic cord exits the abdomen and enters the scrotum. In women, the inguinal canal carries a ligament that helps hold the uterus in place. Often, an inguinal hernia is present at birth — especially for boys — but it may develop later in life due to factors such as aging muscles, strenuous activity, or chronic coughing. Femoral hernias are far less common, and older women see them more often. They form along the canal that carries the principal blood vessels (femoral artery and vein) into the thigh. This hernia usually produces a bulge that’s slightly lower than an inguinal hernia. Even though a hernia may not be causing any symptoms, one must have it regularly evaluated by one’s doctor. They will want to keep an eye on it and reassess the situation ─ even if it becomes just slightly uncomfortable. Some people wear a supportive belt or undergarment to hold the hernia in, but this is not a long-term solution. Fatty tissue in the abdomen is usually the first tissue to exit the hernia. That is beneficial because it plugs the hole. Problems arise when part of an organ ─ typically the intestine ─ pushes through the weakened muscle and becomes trapped outside (incarcerated). One can tell when this happens because the hernia cannot be returned to the abdomen by gentle pressure. It typically causes constant discomfort. An incarcerated abdominal hernia may prevent the passage of contents through the intestine (bowel obstruction). Unfortunately, the hernia also may be cut off from the body’s blood supply ─ a risk that increases with age. That can lead to gangrene, a life-threatening condition requiring immediate surgical attention. See the doctor promptly if one cannot push the hernia back in with gentle pressure or one experiences increased pain, nausea, fever, swelling, or darkening of the skin over the hernia. The best treatment for bothersome abdominal hernias is to operate, pushing back the protruding organ or tissue into the abdomen and reinforcing the weakened muscles. Sometimes, this involves placing a synthetic or biological mesh against the weakened area to help with reinforcement. Some evidence suggests that laparoscopic surgery involves inserting surgical instruments through several small incisions with quicker recovery. However, conventional open surgery may be appropriate with hernias that are larger or more difficult to treat. If one requires surgery to fix the hernia, the doctor will help one determine which type is best for one’s specific situation.

From
https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/mayo-clinic-q-and-a-abdominal-hernias-do-not-go-away-on-their-own/

SeniorMan said:
An MD who specializes in General Surgery says:

Abdominal hernias are standard and not necessarily dangerous. Nevertheless, a hernia does not usually get better on its own. In rare circumstances, it can lead to life-threatening complications. Consequently, surgery, usually recommended for a hernia when it is painful or becoming more prominent. An abdominal hernia occurs when part of an organ or tissue bulges through a weak spot in the abdomen’s muscle wall. Some hernias do not cause any symptoms, and people might not even know they have one until their doctor discovers it during a routine medical exam. More often, patients are expected to and feel the bulge created by the hernia. The bulge is usually apparent when one is standing upright or straining. One might feel pain, weakness, or pressure in the affected area.

There are two different types of groin hernias: inguinal and femoral. Inguinal hernias are some of the most common hernias, occurring more often in men. The weak spot is in the inguinal canal. In men, this is where the spermatic cord exits the abdomen and enters the scrotum. In women, the inguinal canal carries a ligament that helps hold the uterus in place. Often, an inguinal hernia is present at birth — especially for boys — but it may develop later in life due to factors such as aging muscles, strenuous activity, or chronic coughing. Femoral hernias are far less common, and older women see them more often. They form along the canal that carries the principal blood vessels (femoral artery and vein) into the thigh. This hernia usually produces a bulge that’s slightly lower than an inguinal hernia. Even though a hernia may not be causing any symptoms, one must have it regularly evaluated by one’s doctor. They will want to keep an eye on it and reassess the situation ─ even if it becomes just slightly uncomfortable. Some people wear a supportive belt or undergarment to hold the hernia in, but this is not a long-term solution. Fatty tissue in the abdomen is usually the first tissue to exit the hernia. That is beneficial because it plugs the hole. Problems arise when part of an organ ─ typically the intestine ─ pushes through the weakened muscle and becomes trapped outside (incarcerated). One can tell when this happens because the hernia cannot be returned to the abdomen by gentle pressure. It typically causes constant discomfort. An incarcerated abdominal hernia may prevent the passage of contents through the intestine (bowel obstruction). Unfortunately, the hernia also may be cut off from the body’s blood supply ─ a risk that increases with age. That can lead to gangrene, a life-threatening condition requiring immediate surgical attention. See the doctor promptly if one cannot push the hernia back in with gentle pressure or one experiences increased pain, nausea, fever, swelling, or darkening of the skin over the hernia. The best treatment for bothersome abdominal hernias is to operate, pushing back the protruding organ or tissue into the abdomen and reinforcing the weakened muscles. Sometimes, this involves placing a synthetic or biological mesh against the weakened area to help with reinforcement. Some evidence suggests that laparoscopic surgery involves inserting surgical instruments through several small incisions with quicker recovery. However, conventional open surgery may be appropriate with hernias that are larger or more difficult to treat. If one requires surgery to fix the hernia, the doctor will help one determine which type is best for one’s specific situation.

From
https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/mayo-clinic-q-and-a-abdominal-hernias-do-not-go-away-on-their-own/
Thank you again for your amazing informative post! I enjoyed reading it and I am impressed with your knowledge/ research abilities.

Back