I don't know what to do.

Tigs1404

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hey everyone, I'm new and I know I say i'm a diaper lover, I am but I don't wear them! I wish i did though, however i still live at home and don't have a job therefore I can't buy diapers/nappies and I'm terrified of my parents finding out. I love holding my pee and recently I've been peeing little bit into layers of tissue i have put in my knickers but my wish for diapers is becoming stronger every day... anyone know how to help? x

There's always one obvious solution to this problem and that is to become financially independent. When I was young and still living with my parents, I got away with wearing and hiding diapers for years, until I got caught and things then got ugly. After I graduated from college, I immediately got a full time job and my own place, problem solved. That's really the best solution.

Tigs1404 said:
Hey everyone, I'm new and I know I say i'm a diaper lover, I am but I don't wear them! I wish i did though, however i still live at home and don't have a job therefore I can't buy diapers/nappies and I'm terrified of my parents finding out. I love holding my pee and recently I've been peeing little bit into layers of tissue i have put in my knickers but my wish for diapers is becoming stronger every day... anyone know how to help? x
If financial independence is not an option right now, I'd recommend goodnites/drynites. They're sold in almost every grocery store in the baby aisle and are pretty inexpensive (about $8-9 USD for a pack of 11).

Tigs1404 said:

I’ll send / give you a couple if you’re in the UK :)

Dldel said:
I’ll send / give you a couple if you’re in the UK :)
I honestly would! But my parents would get WAYYY too suspicious they get funny if I ever smile at my phone *eye roll*

I know the feelings of wanting nappies when you can't get them. I got caught many times when I was younger. So many times in fact that my foster parents sent me to see a child psychologist. After the first visit there my foster parents starting buying me incontinence nappies. I guess the child psychologist told them that there isn't anything wrong with wanting to wear nappies. It eased a lot of tension in the house after that and I was happy and felt secure. I think any psychologist worth his salt will know that there isn't anything wrong with wanting to wear nappies.

Last edited:
I'd say you need to try and be discreet and reign your enthusiasm in until things are easier - getting caught can be a one-way street to worse problems if your parents aren't the understanding types.

So, be careful, and try and use this as a motivation for getting yourself to a better place where you can go as crazy as you like.

Oh and +1 for rubber sheets... and rubber pants... and rubber everything else :D

Tigs1404 said:
I honestly would! But my parents would get WAYYY too suspicious they get funny if I ever smile at my phone *eye roll*
Haha never mind. Offers always there though :)

Unless you're going to college and then still living at home, my house, my rules spoken from parents. There also is the embarrassment factor, not wanting others and especially parents to know that you like wearing diapers and sometimes, feeling babyish. I never wanted my parents to know but they did when they found my "stuff" when I was a 22 year old in my senior year at college. It was a horrible experience and even at age 22, they sent me to see a psychiatrist at a residential mental facility. All parents are different just as their relationships with their kids are different. One size does not fit all.

thefurealfriends2 said:
If your on this site you must be at least 18. So if 18, get a job or tell them. I'm 18 I have a need/want for diapers, I'm an adult. I can choose. Get over it...grow up.....
well you're a little rude, this is a support site. if you're not here to support then leave.

When you live with parents, you have no privacy. Getting caught with your favorite kink will never be forgotten so don't do it at home. When you have your own place you can wear a diaper, dress as the opposite sex, be any animal you wish, etc. let that be your goal.

Back