Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
i want to have kids but ill still want to be adult baby.

I am a parent to three wonderful children. I am also an ABDL. The two are not mutually exclusive. Sometimes they overlap quite appropriately. For example: The kids and I get to play with toys together, it's fun for all of us. We get to snuggle up and watch cartoons. I feel if I did not have tendencies towards being little I would be a total asshole of a father and no fun at all.

What are your concerns with this subject? If you have any specific questions, I know there are answers and advice waiting to be revealed.

Last edited:
Like Andustar I am also a parent. My wife and I have two daughters who are starting middle school next year. The ABDL and parent sides of me are separate. I love my kids and am very proud of them and happy to be their father. However when I am able, I still like to follow my ABDL side even though this isn't something I would share with them. It was interesting to me though that when my daughters were born, I found that having the two little ones around the house really lowered my own need to pursue my ABDL side. As they've gotten bigger and are becoming more independent I've started to feel the pull that direction more again.

I have two preteen kids, and I agree with the above people, my thing does not have anything to do with them or their activities. For example, when they were toddlers and we would go to the park, I played with them on the equipment, chasing them, swing on jungle gyms, but not for a moment did I personally feel "little."
I used to take them to McDonald's here (only for Apple slices, lol) so we could play in the playplace, and they have a really large one that adults can fit in here. I often thought I would love to come back and play on it at night or something and little out, but when I was with my kids, the only thing I was thinking about was them, and their safety.

Being a parent and being an abdl are very separate things, so you can have both, if you want. Just make sure you are doing well financially. No matter what your income is, you'll need to double it, lol.

that's ill would like to do with my kids as well i can image us laying down in our crib watching cartoons sucking on our pacies I'm woirred if ill tell a girl what ill want she might not want to have kids with me.

Buhha said:
that's ill would like to do with my kids as well i can image us laying down in our crib watching cartoons sucking on our pacies I'm woirred if ill tell a girl what ill want she might not want to have kids with me.

It's a risk, sure. Some women might not be interested in doing some of the things that you want. On the flip side, if doing ABDL things is important to you, then being with a person who refuses to allow it would likely make you unhappy whether you have children or not. Many of us are in the same situation, but if you keep at it, you'll find someone who's both open to your unique quirks and who you're willing to support in her unique quirks. Figuring out what to do about kids (from the banal like where to hide your diapers to the more complex issues of what how to adjust your life around children) is just one more thing you can do together if you find the right person.

Andustar said:
I am a parent to three wonderful children. I am also an ABDL. The two are not mutually exclusive. Sometimes they overlap quite appropriately. For example: The kids and I get to play with toys together, it's fun for all of us. We get to snuggle up and watch cartoons. I feel if I did not have tendencies towards being little I would be a total asshole of a father and no fun at all.

What are your concerns with this subject? If you have any specific questions, I know there are answers and advice waiting to be revealed.

This was my exact experience. Even now that I have younger grandchildren, I still enjoy playing with them and with their toys. You just have to be careful as to when and where you get to be the toddler. I had Fridays off when the kids were in school and my wife at work, and I wore diapers then. You have to find a safe opportunity to play baby.

dogboy said:
This was my exact experience. Even now that I have younger grandchildren, I still enjoy playing with them and with their toys. You just have to be careful as to when and where you get to be the toddler. I had Fridays off when the kids were in school and my wife at work, and I wore diapers then. You have to find a safe opportunity to play baby.

This is exactly it. I never go in full on little mode with my kids, but I think I relate to them on a level that a lot of my peers that are parents don't. My little time is my private time. I'm lucky enough to have my own space for me.

My wife has also encouraged me in that respect. I used to keep a distance between myself and the kids because I didn't want it to be weird. She said if you like toys and they like toys you should play together, so that's what we do.

It's just all about balance.

Andustar said:
This is exactly it. I never go in full on little mode with my kids, but I think I relate to them on a level that a lot of my peers that are parents don't. My little time is my private time. I'm lucky enough to have my own space for me.

My wife has also encouraged me in that respect. I used to keep a distance between myself and the kids because I didn't want it to be weird. She said if you like toys and they like toys you should play together, so that's what we do.

It's just all about balance.

Your wife sounds like a wonderful person. Mine was as well. I will miss her all my living life until I can join her in the next life.

Hi there,

I am also a father of two wonderful kids. When you have your first child, it rocks your world and your priorities often change. To echo the other parents here, you can still be ABDL, but you have to be discreet about it. When kids come along, a lot of things you think are important prior to having them kind of diminish in importance. Prior to kids I dreamed of a home theater system - boy did that evaporate as a priority in a hurry! To my mind, ABDL is an adult thing to share with another adult (if that makes sense), not your children, so it was never really a conflict for me in that regard.

Be well.

TabulaRasa2017 said:
Hi there,

I am also a father of two wonderful kids. When you have your first child, it rocks your world and your priorities often change. To echo the other parents here, you can still be ABDL, but you have to be discreet about it. When kids come along, a lot of things you think are important prior to having them kind of diminish in importance. Prior to kids I dreamed of a home theater system - boy did that evaporate as a priority in a hurry! To my mind, ABDL is an adult thing to share with another adult (if that makes sense), not your children, so it was never really a conflict for me in that regard.

Be well.

Don't feel bad about not getting a home theater system. I have one, and it rocked awesome. Except I haven't even turned it on once in the last year. Not since I dropped cable tv and moved over to netflix coupled with my 3d mask. Now that rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back