I can’t stand it!! I can’t do anything or go anywhere without messing my pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fullpants said:
I just shit my boxer briefs pulling into the gym parking lot. My afternoon is shot. I’m throwing away all my underwear.🤬
It could’ve been far worse. You could’ve done this in the gym while working out, or while in the showers, getting changed, or any number of other situations. If this is happening on a regular basis then you need to take actions to deal with such as finding the appropriate diapers, or something other means, to deal with this issue. The advice below that suggests you see a medical professional to diagnose the cause of your symptoms is also something that should be followed.

Reactions: Kane2000
caitianx said:
I myself do not think it is funny to uncontrollably poop my pants.

Reactions: Diaperman95
Fullpants said:
I have a feeling I’m going the same route
Same here, i still have them in case I need to wear a pad that needs to be placed in underwear for a cystocopy but otherwise I always wear diapers.

I know it's hard to cope with it,, but you're going to have to turn a button if you want to come to peace with it.
If you act accordingly to nature's call then it's manageable.
You could try to push out stools on the toilet before you leave regardless of you feeling anything, but what comes out then won't come out later.
Wear the plastic pants only on the way to gym, once in the gym, change clothes and remove the plastic pants because they're too hot. They're more useful to hide the smell when waiting in line in the supermarket.

Should you have a messy accident, go back to the changing room to change the diaper and come back to resume work out.

Whatever the issue, don't give up. This is far from the end and a lot of people here can help you with tips to make changes in life, habits etc.

The messing frequency is quite often too, is there something particular in your diet that does this, like fatty foods, beer or very fiber rich foods? Or just a lot of healthy food?

Your point?

winterheart01 said:
Same here, i still have them in case I need to wear a pad that needs to be placed in underwear for a cystocopy but otherwise I always wear diapers.

I know it's hard to cope with it,, but you're going to have to turn a button if you want to come to peace with it.
If you act accordingly to nature's call then it's manageable.
You could try to push out stools on the toilet before you leave regardless of you feeling anything, but what comes out then won't come out later.
Wear the plastic pants only on the way to gym, once in the gym, change clothes and remove the plastic pants because they're too hot. They're more useful to hide the smell when waiting in line in the supermarket.

Should you have a messy accident, go back to the changing room to change the diaper and come back to resume work out.

Whatever the issue, don't give up. This is far from the end and a lot of people here can help you with tips to make changes in life, habits etc.

The messing frequency is quite often too, is there something particular in your diet that does this, like fatty foods, beer or very fiber rich foods? Or just a lot of healthy food?
I think all of the above ivbeenthis way since a back surgery that I shouldn’t have survived.I’m just stubborn I truybsitting in the toilet before I go out it. Think if I had a messy accident I would put the plastic pants on and hustle out of the gym.I could never get away with changing a messy diaper in the locker room. Don’t remind me about waiting in line at the market!☹️

Fullpants said:
Your point?

Fullpants said:
I think all of the above ivbeenthis way since a back surgery that I shouldn’t have survived.I’m just stubborn I truybsitting in the toilet before I go out it. Think if I had a messy accident I would put the plastic pants on and hustle out of the gym.I could never get away with changing a messy diaper in the locker room. Don’t remind me about waiting in line at the market!☹️
Sorry, just trying to offer my support :(
Reason I asked all this is that some diets affect the looseness and frequency of bowel movements and may help in giving you a more predictable chance of when messing accidents might happen.
Other techniques that are used by people with spina bifida to empty their bowels are enema's (medically approved ones) before they go outdoors so they won't have an accident in the next few hours.

Just trying to offer whatever advice I may have :3

Reactions: Fullpants
Have you seen a dr?

Steve2000 said:
I have not worn underwear since January of this year
Why not?

Get busy living.... or get busy dying.. awe damn your undies are different whoopy ding ding. Get over it

caitianx said:
I myself do not think it is funny to uncontrollably poop my pants.
I think it is a fucking nightmare. Becoming way to common for me. I am doomed to be diaper dependent for life. I would love to have a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back