I can’t stand it!! I can’t do anything or go anywhere without messing my pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I just shit my boxer briefs pulling into the gym parking lot. My afternoon is shot. I’m throwing away all my underwear.🤬

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I have not worn underwear since January of this year

Are you opposed to wearing while out? Yes, changes are going to be necessary when it comes to messing but it will for sure save on clothes in the long run. Also, have you talked to a physician about this issue? There might be an underlying issue that could be easily solved(I'm new here so I apologize if there is something I could look up that would answer these questions for me).

One more also: if you are having accidents don't be hard on yourself. Shit happens(pun intended). Your not sitting in your car before going into the gym thinking "alright, I'm here, time to work out... never mind I'll just have an accident and go home." Your body did that on it's own. Give yourself a break and then think of what your options are to help you with it.

Reactions: sport1, JOCKMAN, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
That sucks. I was wearing a belted pad for occasional spotting the first time I filled my pants; I immediately upgraded to a full diaper after that, the pad had bareeely contained it. I shudder to imagine that event with no protection at all!

ElderlyYoungPerson said:
Are you opposed to wearing while out? Yes, changes are going to be necessary when it comes to messing but it will for sure save on clothes in the long run. Also, have you talked to a physician about this issue? There might be an underlying issue that could be easily solved(I'm new here so I apologize if there is something I could look up that would answer these questions for me).

One more also: if you are having accidents don't be hard on yourself. Shit happens(pun intended). Your not sitting in your car before going into the gym thinking "alright, I'm here, time to work out... never mind I'll just have an accident and go home." Your body did that on it's own. Give yourself a break and then think of what your options are to help you with it.
Yeah it’s embarrassing to be out in a diaper. I know I need them, even if I had been wearing one I’d still have to change into a fresh one I can’t just go strolling into the gym with a load in my pants and fresh diaper in hand, the bathrooms a at the furthest point away from the entrance. But you are right I guess I need to be easier in myself. I guess I just need to get something thin but secure that can contain everything. Maybe some rubber pants but that would be way to hot. I’m just glad I didn’t wet myself too.

Reactions: sport1
Regularnot said:
That sucks. I was wearing a belted pad for occasional spotting the first time I filled my pants; I immediately upgraded to a full diaper after that, the pad had bareeely contained it. I shudder to imagine that event with no protection at all!
That’s scary those things aren’t much better than boxer briefs,I usually wear briefs with tight leg hole so at least everything will stay put. I had a hard time walking up the steps to my place. No way was I taking the elevator. What brand to you use when going to the gym?

Last edited:
Reactions: ElderlyYoungPerson
Fullpants said:
Yeah it’s embarrassing to be out in a diaper. I know I need them, even if I had been wearing one I’d still have to change into a fresh one I can’t just go strolling into the gym with a load in my pants and fresh diaper in hand, the bathrooms a at the furthest point away from the entrance. But you are right I guess I need to be easier in myself. I guess I just need to get something thin but secure that can contain everything. Maybe some rubber pants but that would be way to hot. I’m just glad I didn’t wet myself too.

I completely understand. There are plenty of people here that can really help. Just know that there is nothing to be embarrassed about with wearing. If that is something you end up having to do, there is even more advice here for you. I want nothing more than for you to do what you can live with and that you are most comfortable with. I wish you nothing but the very best of luck!

yeah i've never worn underwear in my life because i always tend to wet and mess myself

Last edited:
Reactions: sport1 and ElderlyYoungPerson
I’m joining you brother. What kind do you use?

Fullpants said:
That’s scary those things aren’t much better than boxer briefs,I usually wear briefs with tight leg hole so at least everything will stay put. I had a hard time walking up the steps to my place. No way was I taking the elevator. What brand to you use when going to the gym?
Fortunately my problem was related to medication I was taking and is no longer an issue. When it was bad I preferred the Tena Flex style - easy to partially remove and go to the regular toilet and re-attach, but had 'side walls' for sloppy containment of unexpected events. I notice Northshore no longer offers them :(

Regularnot said:
Fortunately my problem was related to medication I was taking and is no longer an issue. When it was bad I preferred the Tena Flex style - easy to partially remove and go to the regular toilet and re-attach, but had 'side walls' for sloppy containment of unexpected events. I notice Northshore no longer offers them :(
Yeah I’m experiencing that now. I woke with my morning load am worried about getting out in bed and to the bathroom without a wardrobe malfuntion!😄

Fullpants said:
I just shit my boxer briefs pulling into the gym parking lot. My afternoon is shot. I’m throwing away all my underwear.🤬

Tossed all my underwear years ago, they where no longer needed.

lonnie said:
Tossed all my underwear years ago, they where no longer needed.
I have a feeling I’m going the same route

something else i would look in to is devrom or chlorofresh these 2 are pills you take and they keep accidents from smelling when they happen i use the chlorofresh i take 2 pills in the morning and then 2 pills with night meds and this works well for me

dwayne said:
Greatsomething else i would look in to is devrom or chlorofresh these 2 are pills you take and they keep accidents from smelling when they happen i use the chlorofresh i take 2 pills in the morning and then 2 pills with night meds and this works well for me
That would be great that’s one thing you can’t hide!

you can hide smells with the 2 over the counter things i put in the above post aides get mine on www.walmart.com every month or so

Fullpants said:
That would be great that’s one thing you can’t hide!

I just can’t believe it tried to go to the gym this time diaper boxer briefs over the and some baggy black shorts. I say on the pot for a half hour before I left. Like clock work just as I get into the gym I destroy my diaper! So I turned around and drove home in my shit pants. My partner is off today so I’m going to have to try to sneak in when I get home. I still can’t believe it!

Success sort of... I messed my diaper before i got ready for the gym. Got cleaned up No problem. Just hopped in the shower. I was in great shape until after dinner. I was outside for a smoke amd had explosive mush in my white sport briefs. Hot to the shower be for leaking. Shitting my pants or diaper at home has gotten so routine. My partner was not home so I didn’t get amd earful of shaming.

Last edited:
I myself do not think it is funny to uncontrollably poop my pants.

Reactions: sport1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back