I Can't Believe it's Not a Diaper! Got Some DiaperU Briefs/Panties!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Something came up in my Etsy recommendations that looked very interesting. They are basically standard Briefs/Panties printed to look like a Diaper! It looks like a Diaper but it it isn't a Diaper! These are perfect for when you wanna be more discreet. I can wear these to work! I got the blue ones that say "I'm Baby" on the butt, to remind me that all I am is just a Big Baby!😊 They also come in pink, and panties for girls. Mine are the Boy Briefs. You can also get a lion, a bear, lots of other fun stuff from them. They're called DiaperU and they're in Hong Kong, but delivered very fast. You can check out their website here.
Or their Etsy here.
I would highly recommend these to all my fellow ABDLs! I got the biggest size a 5XL. I'm a 50" waist and they fit me fine, so they should fit you too! If you wanna know more, you can watch my video for them on my ABDL YouTube channel here.
So, ADISC Community what do you think of these? Are you gonna get some? Let me know in the comments below and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

Pics:
Front
IMG_20230607_170835049~2_copy_1499x900.jpg
Back
IMG_20230607_170851415~2_copy_1379x900.jpg
The Try-on (Front)
IMG_20230607_170750179_copy_864x1152.jpg
The Try-on (Back)
IMG_20230607_170803285_copy_864x1152.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
i bought a DiaperU Astronaut Onesie a few weeks ago and i love it, technically i bought the astronaut one in 2 differ sizes just in case one is too big or one is too small and i wear the XXL one all day long except when i leave home, i just love it! and it came so quickly too the estimated time was june 16- july 3 but it came on june 12 i thought since its coming from china that it was gonna take like a month but it only took 12 days i don't have a camera so i can't take any photos

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Tigressmoon22 said:
i bought a DiaperU Astronaut Onesie a few weeks ago and i love it, technically i bought the astronaut one in 2 differ sizes just in case one is too big or one is too small and i wear the XXL one all day long except when i leave home, i just love it! and it came so quickly too the estimated time was june 16- july 3 but it came on june 12 i thought since its coming from china that it was gonna take like a month but it only took 12 days i don't have a camera so i can't take any photos
You said you got the XXL, do you mind my asking your waist measurement?

• Love
ABDElsa said:
Something came up in my Etsy recommendations that looked very interesting. They are basically standard Briefs/Panties printed to look like a Diaper! It looks like a Diaper but it it isn't a Diaper! These are perfect for when you wanna be more discreet. I can wear these to work! I got the blue ones that say "I'm Baby" on the butt, to remind me that all I am is just a Big Baby!😊 They also come in pink, and panties for girls. Mine are the Boy Briefs. You can also get a lion, a bear, lots of other fun stuff from them. They're called DiaperU and they're in Hong Kong, but delivered very fast. You can check out their website here.
Or their Etsy here.
I would highly recommend these to all my fellow ABDLs! I got the biggest size a 5XL. I'm a 50" waist and they fit me fine, so they should fit you too! If you wanna know more, you can watch my video for them on my ABDL YouTube channel here.
So, ADISC Community what do you think of these? Are you gonna get some? Let me know in the comments below and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

Pics:
Front
View attachment 110710
Back
View attachment 110711
The Try-on (Front)
View attachment 110713
The Try-on (Back)
View attachment 110712
Just wanted to thank you for the review. I like thier stuff but the sizing really throws me off. The ones you are modeling are supposed to be 37” waist and they appear to fit you at 50”

May I ask, are they tight? I am about a 42” waist, and if 5x fits you I almost fear it would be too big. If it is sized close to onesies down under there I am a 4x or 5x.

Just hard to interpret the site to get a good idea of how things might fit.

• Love
KevieandKitty said:
You said you got the XXL, do you mind my asking your waist measurement?
I don't mind at all I'm a 50in waist

Last edited:
KevieandKitty said:
Just wanted to thank you for the review. I like thier stuff but the sizing really throws me off. The ones you are modeling are supposed to be 37” waist and they appear to fit you at 50”

May I ask, are they tight? I am about a 42” waist, and if 5x fits you I almost fear it would be too big. If it is sized close to onesies down under there I am a 4x or 5x.

Just hard to interpret the site to get a good idea of how things might fit.
Snug but not tight, they are stretchy, have great elastic.

I've been eyeing the lion ones for so long! I'd love to get a few different pairs, but I didn't want any of my partners to see lol

• Sad
Sterling said:
I've been eyeing the lion ones for so long! I'd love to get a few different pairs, but I didn't want any of my partners to see lol
I hear ya. Not easy to hide ABDL stuff from others we know in our lives sometimes.

Reactions: Sterling
ABDElsa said:
I hear ya. Not easy to hide ABDL stuff from others we know in our lives sometimes.
They're all at least somewhat aware, I'm just shy/insecure about it is all, haha!

I'm lucky to have supportive partners. I just gotta learn to be supportive to myself, too. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Sterling said:
They're all at least somewhat aware, I'm just shy/insecure about it is all, haha!

I'm lucky to have supportive partners. I just gotta learn to be supportive to myself, too. :)
That is THE MOST important thing! Being supportive of YOURSELF! Loving/accepting who you are and not feeling ashamed. It's not easy though I know. It takes time.

Reactions: CrayonRocket
my waist is about 40 inches but i have a bit of a muffin top, trying to diet but with a family that loves sweets and brings lots of sweets into the house that is hard for me to resist eating makes it hard too lose weight

• Sad
I love most of those onsies but I'm not in the mood to go thru the trial and error process all over again. The sizes overlap too much and I'm not looking to waste money on something that just might not fit. It's a damned shame.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Back