I am just wondering who changes you

Oceansky2021

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I am just asking how to ask to get changed my by sister she said that she will do it

• Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, littledreamers333 and Jorelaxed
Are you so handicapped that you can not do it yourself? For this there is then but normally a nursing service...

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Diprs2
Oceansky2021 said:
I am just asking how to ask to get changed my by sister she said that she will do it
I get changed by myself unless im at my good friends then she changes me but to be honest your question already has your own answer xxx

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Diprs2
I can't see what I am doing

Reactions: Diprs2
I just change my diapers myself. I had my wife change me once many many years ago when she was my girlfriend, but I didn't care one bit for it and it felt weird uncomfortable and I felt ashamed. I don't care about the whole changing progress anyways, it's nothing special to me. Its just putting a diaper on - like putting on socks, underwear or a pair of pants.
You can put a diaper on yourself even if you can't see. I can do it with my eyes closed. It's actually really simple. And why your sister? And why ask if how to ask if she already said yes??? I don't really understand

Reactions: Diprs2 and DLJosie
Jinks said:
I just change my diapers myself. I had my wife change me once many many years ago when she was my girlfriend, but I didn't care one bit for it and it felt weird uncomfortable and I felt ashamed. I don't care about the whole changing progress anyways, it's nothing special to me. Its just putting a diaper on - like putting on socks, underwear or a pair of pants.
You can put a diaper on yourself even if you can't see. I can do it with my eyes closed. It's actually really simple. And why your sister? And why ask if how to ask if she already said yes??? I don't really understand
THats what i meant aswell about asking the question when he has already got an answer for it but not very good at wording things as i never stuck in at school lol xxx

She is also my worker and I just feel embarrassed

I am really new to the idea that is all because up to this point I changed myself and my nana dose not give a fu** about me and she is my adopted sister and I can't see when I wipe I even use the same wipe

If you're visually impaired and sister is ok helping then great. Might be an odd experience depending on your family dynamics.

I change my self but I am able to
I was last changed when I was 12 and mom sat me down and said it's time I do it my self
took some practice but got it after a few dozen changes

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
She is my adopted sister and she is also my worker and she is also good g to be my IHSS worker you see my nana told me to only change once a day and she only cares about money and I had my daughter and she has Cri du chat syndrome is a rare genetic disorder caused by missing pieces on a particular chromosome. It is not the result of anything the parents have done or failed to do. The characteristics of a newborn with cri du chat syndrome include a high-pitched cry, a small head and a flattened bridge of the nose.andi was diagnosed on July 12 and after 36 years I am finally getting answers and yes being not potty trained is a big bart if it so I have to wear diapers 24 7

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
Why are you sad I am doing good I live on my own rasing my daughter all by myself I have support I even drive I walk I can even eat in my own the only thing I can't do is go to the bathroom all by myself I mean my mind bladder and bawls do not communicate and I numb from the east down

Back