• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I am a Swiss diaper lover

RahelSchweiz

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a Swiss diaper lover and try myself in English. In German forums, most of it is all about finding a partner.
Greetings, Rahel

• Love
Reactions: Andrewgdfw, LaLoneDigi, Edgewater and 6 others
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
Welcome to Adisc hopefully you will find enjoyment and acceptance here it’s a great place for this.

Welcome !
No borders here just kids and sissy's and IC's have fun! 🥰

Welcome! It's nice to have you here!

One word of caution: it looks like you used your real name, and posted your real occupation. That is enough information for someone to potentially identify you in real life. If your username is your real name, I suggest changing it for your safety.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and Pantyslave
Hi and Welcome

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome! I love Switzerland. What part are you in?

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater
PadPhilosopher said:
Welcome! It's nice to have you here!

One word of caution: it looks like you used your real name, and posted your real occupation. That is enough information for someone to potentially identify you in real life. If your username is your real name, I suggest changing it for your safety.
Hi, I used my middle name that practically no one knows. Besides, I don't think anyone recognizes me in my real life

Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and diaperdude
Subtlerustle said:
Welcome! I love Switzerland. What part are you in?
Thank you, I live in German-speaking Switzerland. To be on the safe side, no more detailed information about my place of residence!

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
hello and welcome to the chat

Willkommen! Hope you enjoy it here! I've not found anywhere quite like this site 🙂 No judgement here for/from anyone which is nice.

Switzerland is lovely, I've been meaning to return over the winter for some time on the slopes, I've visited the Jungfrau a few times now and absolutely love it there!

RojasPuraVida said:
Willkommen! Hope you enjoy it here! I've not found anywhere quite like this site 🙂 No judgement here for/from anyone which is nice.

Switzerland is lovely, I've been meaning to return over the winter for some time on the slopes, I've visited the Jungfrau a few times now and absolutely love it there!
Thank you.

Although I was born in Switzerland, I have never seen the Jungfraujoch live.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: diaperdude and PadPhilosopher
Back