Huggies baby wipes.

brea

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Does anyone remember when Huggies natural care wipes had a scent to them? I think it was from the early to mid 2000s. If so can anyone describe the scent?

Attachments

• 4276C152-2DE4-4EBC-B49E-5B3A02D78E1F.png
    4276C152-2DE4-4EBC-B49E-5B3A02D78E1F.png
    261.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
It's green tea there still avaliable there I'm a blue box and blue wrap Wal-Mart carry them I use them and the reguler Natural Care green wrap unscented. For a truck driver baby wipes are the greatest.

Kirisin said:
It's green tea there still avaliable there I'm a blue box and blue wrap Wal-Mart carry them I use them and the reguler Natural Care green wrap unscented. For a truck driver baby wipes are the greatest.
I will have to try those. I thought in the early 2000s Huggies natural care wipes had a clean scent to them. Have you tried the Huggies supreme wipes?

brea said:
I will have to try those. I thought in the early 2000s Huggies natural care wipes had a clean scent to them. Have you tried the Huggies supreme wipes?
Know I use one of the two religiously nothing else. For my wife those are the inky ones she can use because she us allergic to most. For me I prefer this brand.

Kirisin said:
Know I use one of the two religiously nothing else. For my wife those are the inky ones she can use because she us allergic to most. For me I prefer this brand.
Huggies are the best. Have you ever used the Huggies shea butter wipes? I’ve never tried them. If so can you describe the scent.

Reactions: Kirisin and PadPhilosopher
brea said:
Huggies are the best. Have you ever used the Huggies shea butter wipes? I’ve never tried them. If so can you describe the scent.
No I've not used those sorry but Shea Butter usually smells pretty good

Back