Sheogorat

Master of writing pointless posts
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Context:

Recently, I stumbled upon a tweet that asked a question that got me thinking - "How your ABDL fursona smells like?" (Unfortunately, I couldn't find the author of the tweet to credit him).

For me, smells play a significant role in rp and irl too. So, it's no surprise that this question caught my attention.

Curious, I asked the question to some of my little friends who are also into roleplaying, but to my surprise, none of them could give me a detailed answer.

Hey, roleplayers, babyfurs, storytellers or even artists! How your ABDL character(s) smells like?

I have many characters for many sessions, unique in every, but they're ~70% similar to each other. They all have a similar set of smells (not counting my caretaker characters):

• Baby powder

All of my characters are want, need or forced to wear diapers (even caretakers :D), rash is a problem, that powder are helping to solve. Most of them use powder when changing. And if you use powder, you smell like powder! >w<

• Lavender shampoo

I have long hair (about a little below my shoulders), and most of my characters too! Because I really like my hair! I love how lavender smells (ABU Lavender series got discontinued before i even found out that they exists 😕) and i know, that if you have long hair, 40% of your smell is what your hair smells like. And i want my characters to smell like lavender too! (even i haven't found any lavender shampoo in my country)

• Diaper scent

I don't know what ABU scented diapers smell like, but I like the smell of Pampers diapers, so I think ABU smells about the same. Not very strong, but good smell of diapers!

• Baby formula/milk

I like juices, but they are not have strong smell, but baby formula does! Especially my more regressed characters smell like that!

• Wet diapers :^

Rule of ABDL #1: If you can go into your diaper, you need to go into your diaper XD
    My characters don't wear wet diapers for more than 3 hours, not because I obsessed with hygiene, mostly because I like the smell of wet diaper for first 3-4 hours, after it starts to smell bad to me.

• Cookies!

I like cookies, my characters too! Cookies is the snack, that doesn't require you to wash your hands afterwards. Hands (or paws) starts smells like cookies!

I think that's all!

bump!

Is there a section on the character sheet for that?

I'm sorry, I don't do role-playing so I can't answer this question properly.

My fursona is a babyfur fox in diapers, so probably often stinky. But when that's not the case, probably mostly smell like baby powder. (same for most of my characters) 😅

Reactions: Sheogorat
Back