How To Sleep In Diapers?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
You can always try to get yourself so
tired that you won’t mind wearing a diaper at all. 100km + bike ride does it for me. I totally don’t advise doing that though :p. Unless you train regularly. You can try to have a long walk before going to bed or something. Just don’t forget to put a diaper on :p

Reactions: Jonnythepony and BobbiSueEllen
Paddy2020 said:
I never use Depends. Being a guy, when I lose control of the ole bladder; I gush like Niagara Falls. And what a gush it is!!!! Depends just can't take all that!! They look like grey dirty underwear to me that need a washing and they barely even hold a dribble. May as well wipe up spills off the floor with them.
Agreed. I only use them during the day when I have access to a bathroom . They're only good for a small flow or to catch the dribbles.

Paddy2020 said:
Lucky you. I've got the old man problem. The prostate.... The bane of every man over 50. Sometimes I'm like a geyser. Sometimes just a trickle. Non the less incontinence is the by word for Paddy2020 these days. It hits when I least expect it and it's the most unnerving and aggravating thing to ever happen to me. I'm diabetic and suffered 2 bouts of Keto Acidosis that almost killed me. That damned Keto Acidosis along with prostate issues together is a lethal combination to aggravate my incontinence. I figured out 2 years ago to just wear diapers tp avoid always having wet pants.

Gotcha! I might be there eventually, I'm in my mid 20's but it is looking like OAB with occasional nighttime issues, all the same, yep, I also have to accept having some level of incontinence. Agree how unnerving and aggravating it is when all of a sudden the urge hits and there's no time to wait, it's now or new pants, long trips are trying. Prolonged streaks of nighttime issues annoy me, I'm glad to have my diapers to manage it, and I enjoy wearing them, but after so many nights, it's like' "come on, just give me a break!".

Keto acidosis sounds absolutely horrifying. I hope you don't mind me asking, and you can always feel free to send a PM. KA, that's when the body shifts over to burning fat as fuel as opposed to carbohydrates, yes? I tend to workout fasted, diet is low on carbs, at least the bad ones (need room for good grains, and beer) and I have some liver damage from having to taking prescription medications for an extended period of time the second time I had double pneumonia. I go more into ketosis, nonetheless, if you find your blood sugar swinging to where you would, I'm assuming, have low blood sugar (that would push more to KA or ketosis?) do you find that it flares up IC issues more than when it's well regulated?

Same here diabetic and incontinent. Nappies or wet pants. Got used to the nappies years ago. Just normal now.

Reactions: bdale, BobbiSueEllen and chamberpot
FudgedInLuvs said:
Gotcha! I might be there eventually, I'm in my mid 20's but it is looking like OAB with occasional nighttime issues, all the same, yep, I also have to accept having some level of incontinence. Agree how unnerving and aggravating it is when all of a sudden the urge hits and there's no time to wait, it's now or new pants, long trips are trying. Prolonged streaks of nighttime issues annoy me, I'm glad to have my diapers to manage it, and I enjoy wearing them, but after so many nights, it's like' "come on, just give me a break!".

Keto acidosis sounds absolutely horrifying. I hope you don't mind me asking, and you can always feel free to send a PM. KA, that's when the body shifts over to burning fat as fuel as opposed to carbohydrates, yes? I tend to workout fasted, diet is low on carbs, at least the bad ones (need room for good grains, and beer) and I have some liver damage from having to taking prescription medications for an extended period of time the second time I had double pneumonia. I go more into ketosis, nonetheless, if you find your blood sugar swinging to where you would, I'm assuming, have low blood sugar (that would push more to KA or ketosis?) do you find that it flares up IC issues more than when it's well regulated?
Yes it is when the body literally consumes itself to survive. I looked luke a refugee from a concentration camp.

FudgedInLuvs said:

Paddy2020 said:
Yes it is when the body literally consumes itself to survive. I looked luke a refugee from a concentration camp.
The body can't get rid of the excess sugar and thirst is a huge issue. The body becomes very imbalanced and the only way I can describe it is that it is a slow death. I went from a 175lbs to around 120. It was horrible. I was just waiting to die and my doctor told me she wasn't sure I'd survive. She really had to keep me monitored because I couldn't go into the hospital due to finances. People who know me said it wasn't going to he long until I passed away. It got to the point I wanted to die. I would get up in the morning and drag myself to the sofa and say to myself "well, this could be my last day." It was not fun. Could tell more but I'm at work on break and I have to get back.

Diaperedlife13 said:
Step 1. Put on diaper.

Step 2. Lay in bed.

Step 3. Sleep.

You're welcome 😄
Step 4. Wet

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Paddy2020
Reactions: Seabear and Paddy2020
  • Haha
Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
Paddy2020 said:
I'm not gonna undo 4 pins on a wet cloth diaper just to have a dump , as the diaper needs washing any way I just do it in my diaper

Reactions: Paddy2020
Step 5 is as optional as Step 4. This has been a Public Service Announcement. 🤭

Reactions: Paddy2020
ChristianDiaperLover said:
This has probably been brought up before. To all my fellow ABDLs that wear diapers to bed how did you guys get comfortable and train yourself to get used to wearing a diaper to bed. I find it hard. I don’t know how to possession myself to say. It’s somewhat distracting. Any advice I would love to wear a diaper to bed.
I lay on a chuxx and just wear adult diaper and waterproof cover. I sometimes tuck a tee shirt into the waist of the plastic cover (gary) to not have elastic marks.

How to sleep in diapers!?
In relaxed way 🌝
If you are between sizes,go for bigger size. Same apply for plastic pants. Use pull up plastic pants with elastic leg bands.
Most important is to be relaxed and stop worrying about potential leaks and other life BS.
This combo will keep evwrything dry an secure.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and FudgedInLuvs
So is it just a question of how do you get comfortable and sleep in a diaper? And not how to use your diaper while sleeping? For me when I put that diaper on with a booster or two and I have that thick padding between my thighs it is just so naturally comfortable that I sleep great. As for using it practice makes perfect.

• Love
ChristianDiaperLover said:
This has probably been brought up before. To all my fellow ABDLs that wear diapers to bed how did you guys get comfortable and train yourself to get used to wearing a diaper to bed. I find it hard. I don’t know how to possession myself to say. It’s somewhat distracting. Any advice I would love to wear a diaper to bed.
I'm not sure what you mean by position yourself? I prefer to point down to prevent leaks. If you are talking about sleeping positions, that will probably change throughout the night, but if you are a side sleeper? I would probably suggest plastic pants. A pacifier can help to relax you also, if you have one.

I'm still getting used to wearing at bed, because I have the chance to wear very rarely, but what helped me the most was wearing boxers or briefs over the diaper. As they say, out of sight, out of mind. Otherwise the first night was very strange, but after 4 nights in a row of wearing, it started to feel normal. I still worry about wetting while lying down because of the leaks, but most likely this will also change in the future :).

It’s super easy as your body gets used to wearing diapers and it’s super comfortable

• Love
Ive tried on several occasions, im bad a the whole sleeping thing in general. A diaper just makes it worse.

• Sad
Reactions: ILuvDiapers and BobbiSueEllen
Back