How to make him more comfortable?

SupportingHelp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Hello all! I'm new to the community. I (27F) just found out that my bf (32M) enjoys wearing diapers around. We have been together 12 years and this was something he was embarrassed about so I just found out. He said that they bring him comfort and would like to start wearing them. We ordered some and are waiting for them to arrive. He has mentioned that he's nervous about me seeing him in them and helping him put them on. How do I help put in at more ease or make him more comfortable? Do I compliment him in them or just kinda act like it's not a big deal?

Reactions: lengu, TigerDL, skylanderpamp and 3 others
Hello and welcome to our little place. Yes do compliment him, looks cute etc, this a BIG deal for him to let you in.
Best wishes to you both.

Reactions: diaperkool and SupportingHelp
mybebaby101UK said:
Hello and welcome to our little place. Yes do compliment him, looks cute etc, this a BIG deal for him to let you in.
Best wishes to you both.
Yes it was! It only took him 12 years lol but I'm glad he finally did. It's all very new to me so I wasn't sure if complimenting them would put him more at ease or if it would make him more nervous! I will definitely compliment them! Thank you!!

Looks like he's in good hands. 😇

Reactions: RestrainU4Me and SupportingHelp
I have been in this situation (as a wearer) a couple of times and any embarrassment of standing there in front of a partner wearing a nappy for the first time was eradicated by my partner(s) asking for a closer look and adjusting the nappy I had on.
I’m not sure how accustomed you are to dealing with disposable diapers (if you have kids) but doing the above will blow his mind and help him quickly realise that for you, it’s not a big issue

Reactions: SupportingHelp, Lyric, boredofwheelchair and 3 others
SupportingHelp said:
Yes it was! It only took him 12 years lol but I'm glad he finally did. It's all very new to me so I wasn't sure if complimenting them would put him more at ease or if it would make him more nervous! I will definitely compliment them! Thank you!!
Just support him.

The first time he wears his anxiety is going to be through the roof.

Initiate him wearing will relieve some of his stress and anxiety of the situation and make him super happy. When the diapers come in… Ask him if he wants to do it himself or if he wants you to help put him in it.

Also, tell him the diaper is cute or that he looks cute once he’s wearing! And of course, give him a hug and/or kiss (show him that you still love him even though he has this “kink”) and maybe sneak in a little butt pat if you want him to blush really hard lol

Just wearing a diaper under the covers while cuddling you as you watch tv will be super thrilling for him at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: SupportingHelp, JunkyardDog1 and BBBen
In many ways your support, love, acceptance is already the best way you have already helped him. Follow his lead, give him a small pat on his diapered bottom and say "I love you."

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL and SupportingHelp
Hit him with a outing. Tell him we going to the movies then diaper him up before you leave ... At the end of the movie check his diaper then tell him how jealous you are that he didn't need a potty brake during the movie

Reactions: SupportingHelp
Seeing that you are here exploring how to make this as magical and comforting as possible. Says he truly found the right one. From all of us to you. Thank you. For being understanding and accepting of something so out there and reaching out to us shows you wanna be this person for him. That's huge. A lot of us can't find that.

Reactions: TigerDL, SupportingHelp, mybebaby101UK and 2 others
Back