Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

How to do things??

Alysa

Baby Werewolf
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hello, Everyone.

Now, what diapering has to do with this is easy; Gamers - As far I understand it - wear diapers to prevent accidents and extend their game time.

Now, the reason I started this thread on this topic is because;

1) When I moved out of Jennifer's house into my apartment, I lost my Xbox 360 & the games to boot.
2) I keep getting emails from Xbox/Microsoft
3) My Lenovo Ideapad has Bluetooth & Screen Recording technology/capabilities
4) I have A6 5.0 Bluetooth headphones, a type B micro usb adapter, & a microphone head with 3.5mm jack, but can't post on YouTube because they block certain sounds/music on copyright grounds

Except....  HOW do I go about doing this without my Xbox 360 Console & Games, my username - Which I think is InsetWinter or something, or my password???

Did I.... miss my chance to become an LP (Let's Play) content creator???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_065108_Samsung Internet.png
    Screenshot_20240503_065108_Samsung Internet.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240411_110659_Google.png
    Screenshot_20240411_110659_Google.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
I don't know who Jennifer is, but if you forgot the xbox during a move maybe give them a ring! I'm sure they'd be willing to scheduled a time where you can drop by and pick it up. As for the let's player stuff, I got nothing. Content creation's not something I know all that much about, and it sounds really exhausting to stream or record yourself playing a game and be entertaining to boot for like 3-ish hours

I actually watch playlist of shorter videos, and as I understand it, some Let's Players record commentary  post gameplay recording.

So long Microsoft or whoever remembers my password, I'm not worried. My username is InsetWinter3883. I tried the Xbox app on my laptop & easily logged in. USB Xbox Series 1 controller & Chatpad; That's a miniature keyboard that attaches to a Series One S/X controller, & I should be good to go.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_065108_Samsung Internet.png
    Screenshot_20240503_065108_Samsung Internet.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: mistykitty
Back