How old were you when you discovered you loved nappies?

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I was 7 when I first realised I found the thought of wearing nappies exciting. I was cycling down a cobbled back alley with some mates when I spotted some plastic pants which had possibly blown off a washing line. They were damaged and pressed down like they had been run over by a vehicle. I couldn’t sleep that night and the next day I went to retrieve them but they’d gone.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Lewis Badger and tam1623
i was 13 years old

Reactions: Transdiaperboy74 and Davvyboy
I really started practicing wearing makeshift nappies when I was 11. I’d wear towels with plastic bags pulled over. They never worked but it was a humble beginning!

• Love
Reactions: Transdiaperboy74, Whitechocolate, tam1623 and 1 other person
Think I was around 9 was older bedwetter n when I stopped bedwetting I still wanted them. Parents split n had new step sisters n one was still in nappies for bed n seeing her being put in them so wanted her nappies n knew then loved nappies n stole some of hers n guess were started from

Reactions: Lyric, Davvyboy, Lewis Badger and 2 others
I went to kindergarten at age four because my mom thought it would be good for me to meet other kids. The school was in a church that had a nursery with changing tables and diaper supplies. I would lie awake at night imagining my teacher strapping me to the changing table and putting me in a Pampers disposable.

Reactions: xxPampersBoyxx, Whitechocolate, Lewis Badger and 3 others
Very understandable Andy. Thank you very much for your reply.

messydiaper said:
I went to kindergarten at age four because my mom thought it would be good for me to meet other kids. The school was in a church that had a nursery with changing tables and diaper supplies. I would lie awake at night imagining my teacher strapping me to the changing table and putting me in a Pampers disposable.
So a very early start for you. That suggests it is non sexual but a yearning to be cared for. Thank you for your reply.

Reactions: messydiaper
I was around 8 years old. My little sister was still wearing pull ups, and I remember taking one to wear. Been wearing on and off ever since.

Reactions: xxPampersBoyxx, GoodnitesXL21, KrankyPants and 1 other person
Thank you for your reply. There is a lot of similarity, which is comforting

I was 4 when I found out I loved diapers, me and my parents went to one of their friends house who also had a daughter the same age as me.

She needed to wear diapers at night because she had some sort of medical issue. She and her parents offered me to sleepover for the night and wear a nappy with her and I reluctantly agreed.
I went then with my mum to buy a pack of pampers from a fuel station and then returned.

Later on that day, her dad told her to go upstairs to get diapered and then showed off her diaper to me, I was fascinated.
When my parents were about to leave, her dad from the top of the stairs called me to get diapered too but at the last minute I chickened out and went back home with my parents.

I regret not wanting to wear a diaper that night and have been wanting to wear them ever since.

Reactions: wetnights, GirlGirlBoy, GoodnitesXL21 and 3 others
For\me it was age 10 when we started taking care of kids out hour during the day.

I suppose I never cared and have always been mildly incontinent. Having to change in school sucked even though I never got caught, I often would wet during tests where I had to focus or when I had idiots that would not let me use the restroom, the whole focus thing never went away and at 19 I put on a diaper in the day for the first time in since I was 13 and could finally get by without needing diapers at all but then it was all over.

After that, I did not have to do all the stuff that prevented me from wetting and just found I always liked diapers. If I wet my diaper now nobody cares, I can focus on movies or work and if I wet it does not even matter if I never get the urge.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, GoodnitesXL21, Davvyboy and 2 others
Probably 6 or 7. I was a kid on the Goodnight forum and some adults posted there saying they like diapers and I was like "WTF? Adults like diapers, too?" That really stuck with me. That didn't make me into a DL, however it kind of messed with my head as a kid since I didn't have anyone to confess I actually enjoyed the comfort of wearing diapers.

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet, GirlGirlBoy, Davvyboy and 1 other person
KrankyPants said:
Probably 6 or 7. I was a kid on the Goodnight forum and some adults posted there saying they like diapers and I was like "WTF? Adults like diapers, too?" That really stuck with me. That didn't make me into a DL, however it kind of messed with my head as a kid since I didn't have anyone to confess I actually enjoyed the comfort of wearing diapers.
to me happened when l watched the movie the mask in one scene appeared the inspector that always pursuited to the mask into a huge Huggies diapers and that made to me click in my mind and kinda yeah i later tried for just try out at first the , the feeling of the padding at that time at 13 years old in the way to puberty was something unforgettable although i tried baby diaper as didn't fitted the baby ones but was wonderful , and later stopped to but again at 16 years old got my first adult diapers and were remarkable but well on and off didn't had a computer at that time and i thought i was insane by like wear diapers or ever feel or have certain feelings only when wearing them but later i discovered that was wrong and i ended up accepting that was a part of myself very private.

Last edited:
Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Lyric, Davvyboy and 2 others
I remember liking them very young when wearing them. I always loved the shiny crinkly white plastic surface of the old style Pampers back then. It wasnt until about maybe 8 or 9 or so my mom would double diaper my little sister but to do it she had to tear off one of the plastic sheets. So there was a good clump of plastic sheets near her changing table. So I would sneak and take a few of them. I had the idea to cover my underwear with the plastic sheets. So it made a somewhat decent makeshift diaper. The plastic wouldnt hold in place too well though. it did though give a simulation of wearing a plastic diaper.

Reactions: Davvyboy and PaddedMewtwo
I am going to say I think my interest started with my sibling being changed and seeing the Nappies and Rubber pants around the house which will have been 3 or4 years old and actually doing something about those thoughts will have been between 5 and 6 when like most D/Ls in the making Instarted to use and make Nappies and pants for myself, not very successfully but it sealed the deal as far as I was concerned.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Teddy02
I was 9/10, my sister had been born and one of my mother’s friends was changing her baby’s nappies … I was transfixed. I was a bedwetter, taken out of nappies at 3/4, without a dry night until I was 12 so at 10 I asked my mother if I could have nappies again. I was super nervous when I asked, but she declined and I was sent away to boarding school at 12 where I still wet the bed, just less frequently.

Reactions: Lyric, Davvyboy and Lewis Badger
I think that wetting, messing, and diapers were hard-wired/factory installed for me. I didn't have accidents as a child but was always fascinated when a playmate or some unfortunate peer in school had an accident in their pants or panties. I must have been about 13 when I secretly started to experiment with wetting and messing my pants. I just loved the feeling, both emotional and physical. I then discovered that I could fit into some large baby plastic pants. Going to the store to buy them was both embarrassing and exciting. Of course, I went through guilt, and I was very popular, athletic, many friends, and girlfriends. Then I discovered diapers, initially Depends, and now we are so fortunate to have many diaper choices. So here I am now in my diaper journey, accepting that this is just one facet of who I am. I am married, have a Ph.D., respected, published, and sitting here in a wet and poopy Tye Dye MegaMax diaper; a dialectic that has finally been integrated and accepted as ME.

• Love
Reactions: bidiapergirl, wetaccident, messydiaper and 4 others
I was probably about 4 or 5 when I first found out. Had always been in nappies I up until then for bedwetting, but they were cloth nappies, which I didn't have much love for. Fell in love with disposable diapers when I was sleeping over at a family and they bought some pampers. It was a game changer, been trying to relive that experience ever since to some degree.

Reactions: Davvyboy
My very first memory is of me asking my Mum why she was packing the old Terry nappies and plastic pants in a box to be stored away.
I argued that it was easier to use a nappy than the toilet.
I was around 3 years old

Reactions: Davvyboy and sinceiwassmall
Back