Votes: 48 34.5%
  • 4 to 5 per school

Votes: 39 28.1%
  • 6 and and older kid

Votes: 33 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think of myself as an AB or Little. When I wear diapers, though, I do imagine myself as an older toddler, somewhere between two and three years old, who knows he's expected to potty-train but has so far managed to keep his diapers.

My little side (as a boy) is around right about potty training age (2 to 4), and osculates between wearing diapers and training pants or underwear.

As a girl, my little side ranges from 4 to 8. If I wear diapers, they're more for bedwetting or after the rare accident.

I generally don't consider my little self to really have an age since I don't feel like any of the age numbers really accurately describes my little self. If I was forced to pick the closest age for my little self, I guess you could say that I'm a 3 year old who's not potty trained.

I would say my little size changes with my mood or stress level. When I am very stressed about the 10 to 12 month spot as I am totally relying on someone to feed me a bottle and hold me and 100 percent cared for. If not stressed about 2 years where I can explore and entertain myself but can be a naughty terrible 2.

Incoherent thread for me. There's no any concrete age when I'm in somekind of baby mode. I speak, walk, smoke, drink alcohol, using PC etc., but it's not incompatible with using bottle, paci or wear diapers. And dislike babish clothing. I can (and like) pissing into diaper, but never mess. So what ???

For me in my fantasies I would say 4 to 6. Has to go to school (preschool or kindergarten) still has accidents enough that he has to wear training pants even to school, and is in diapers every night. Some times during the day he might need a diaper like for long car trips, trips to the amusement park or any where there might be lines for the potty.

I'm between 9-12. Little me needs diapers for bed wetting or long car trips when he might fall asleep, and may still have the occasional accident in his pants if he lets himself get to distracted by what he's doing and forgets to go to the toilet.

But that's not locked in stone though. Recently I found myself feeling very young, around 5-6 as I played with the hose in the dirt outside. I've also been known to be a younger teenager who has been caught short.

But generally it's the 9-12 age I like. Little enough to play with toys and get lost in my own little world, but old enough not to need constant supervision. Still young enough though that a pair of wet pants or a wet morning nappy isn't the end of the world.

For the times that I slip into a "little mode", when all other distractions can be laid as peaceful memory. I think I would be about 3 years. I really haven't thought about detailing what my little side really is.
Let me think about that and write down a little something that describes my little side.
---------
As a little, I am self-potty trained in theory and yet refuse to use the bathroom. I possess the ability to hold my needs for a period of time, but forego the use of the toilet in favor of the might portable version.
I don't require a bottle or sippy cup when drinking but am aware of when either would be appropriate. Bottle for bed, sippy for play time, and regular cup for eating or TV.
Attire is in the form of a blank t-shirt, striped socks and a diaper, sometimes missing the t-shirt.

3-8 usually. Sometimes older.

Like many people it depends what I feel like.

I'm gonna say it ranges from 4-7 nowadays

I'm 18-36 months old.

i am new to this but would say still sucking on a pacifier, peeing & shitting in my diaper. i am helpless.

I'm suprised, because I was sure that majority of abdls are under 2 or 3 yo :)
But yeah... age is changable ;)

Mine is 0 months to 15 years but all ages need diapers.

But my favorite thing to do is slowly go from newborn to four years old.

I'm 3 in little space

I'm kind of a Mix I'm like around a 6-8 year old kid during the day, so I can play, have fun But as the day is about to end, and it get close to bedtime i get younger like around a 3-4 year old, and like to be tucked in with my stuffie and a babybottle :)

At my littlest, I am 5-6. In other words, I'm just old enough to be "too old" for diapers and pacifiers, etc, but I still have accidents so I am put in diapers and fed from a bottle because, "if you act like a baby, I'll treat you like one!" However, my ideal mommy would always be loving and sweet just like she would be with a "real baby," and she would never, ever tease me or be mean to me, but would instead submit me to gentle humiliations like checking my diaper to see if I need a change and talking to me in baby talk.

I'm 2 and a half, a stubborn one who won't give up their baba or paci's :sweatdrop: I don't feel I fit into adult baby, I relate to the term little because I am a toddler :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back