How often are you in the lifestyle

For me:

I can wear a diaper and not feeling litlte, because I'm working or doing something that does not help me get into the mood.

Otherwise, I would put a jammie, paci, onesie and I'm there

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
I am single. I have a roommate, but he does his thing and I do mine. As far as the diapers I wear some type of them most all of the time. As far as the other things it's mostly only when I am alone in my room. But, occasionally I might bring one of my stuffies with me out into the living room. But even if I lived alone I don't think it would be any different.

How often do I act like a 4 1/2 year old?

99% of the time, because of my Autism and ADHD. More like a hyperactive 4 year old. Even other Autistic people get annoyed by me, actually. Even they think I'm like a 4 year old - or worse even. My old college instructors think I act like a 4 year old. My relatives. My old employers, which were far and few in between.

But that's just me. I doubt most people want to hang around me more than 4 hours, at the most. For some people, 2 hours is more than enough. Anyone who can tolerate me more than 1 day is likely an actual preschooler or toddler, or someone stuck mentally like one, if older. Or they don't have a choice (actual biological parents, who I still live withdrawn, the few friends who I had to stay overnight with because I couldn't go back home the same night because they lived 4 hours down the road, etc).

I don't wear diapers though. So not sure if I really qualify as an adult baby, though I love children's items (children's clothes like long-alls, T strap shoes, pacifiers, or children's TV shows). That's more due to my Autism, though.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Not enough, if I could, I’d buy a giant ass case of ABDL diapers and wear every night and make sure to keep them in stock. I don’t wet or mess, and use incontinent briefs underneath, so I can reuse until the tapes wear down or the diaper’s structure has had enough. Though the past week and a half I have been diapered every night after years of not being able to feel safe enough to do so. It’s been phenomenal and life changing, my frame of mind has been healthier as well. That being said, after thislatest batch of diapers, I’ll call it good for a month. It’s finally gotten to the point where the obsession has died down and I feel satisfied just wearing every now and then. For a good 3-4 days it was like I could barely focus without thinking about them! It’s just a casual night routine now 🥰 Hopefully one day I can comfortably buy full cases instead of sample packs. Just too risky!

As long as I'm in my room, I'm a 2YO toddler girl named Bobbi Sue Ellen. I'm not always wearing a diaper or dressed in cute clothes, but I'd love to be! 🥰🧸🍼🤗

• Love
🥰🧸🤸‍♂️🛝🚀🎮🪁🌈😁

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea and BobbiSueEllen
If I'm not working or hanging out with someone I'm at home being a baby. No matter what I'm doing at home I'm always in a diaper, holding a doll, sucking a pacifier, etc. It's just become part of my overall routine

• Love
Most days and some nights for me.

• Love
LadyArticuno said:
Not enough, if I could, I’d buy a giant ass case of ABDL diapers and wear every night and make sure to keep them in stock. I don’t wet or mess, and use incontinent briefs underneath, so I can reuse until the tapes wear down or the diaper’s structure has had enough. Though the past week and a half I have been diapered every night after years of not being able to feel safe enough to do so. It’s been phenomenal and life changing, my frame of mind has been healthier as well. That being said, after thislatest batch of diapers, I’ll call it good for a month. It’s finally gotten to the point where the obsession has died down and I feel satisfied just wearing every now and then. For a good 3-4 days it was like I could barely focus without thinking about them! It’s just a casual night routine now 🥰 Hopefully one day I can comfortably buy full cases instead of sample packs. Just too risky!
Yeah same here it's too risky right now for me to even order diapers so I go months without wearing any.

• Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LadyArticuno
PinkyJujubean said:
If I'm not working or hanging out with someone I'm at home being a baby. No matter what I'm doing at home I'm always in a diaper, holding a doll, sucking a pacifier, etc. It's just become part of my overall routine
That's a good routine to follow. Also your profile picture is so lovely and adorable. 🥰 🥰 💖💖

• Love
Reactions: PinkyJujubean and BobbiSueEllen
I sleep in diapers every night. I also like to wear them when I go to the movies. That is the only time I wear in public anymore.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and SissyPwincessAndrea
TenaciousDL said:
I sleep in diapers every night. I also like to wear them when I go to the movies. That is the only time I wear in public anymore.
I definitely want to wear in public more when I get the chance but it's always so scary since you have to keep checking. But nobody cares as long you're not looking suspicious.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
sissyprincess2390 said:
Yeah same here it's too risky right now for me to even order diapers so I go months without wearing any.
Definitely feel your pain, my friend. :/

LadyArticuno said:
Definitely feel your pain, my friend. :/
Yeah it sucks especially when I can't get a job 😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and BobbiSueEllen
sissyprincess2390 said:
...your profile picture is so lovely and adorable. 🥰 🥰 💖💖
I agree. Pinky reminds me so much of my cousin. And I miss my cousin, badly...

That's probably "creeper territory" right there so I'll leave it at that and say no more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and SissyPwincessAndrea
Last edited:
Not nearly as much as I would like to. i have a renter they know about my dl side but not my little side. I can only really do stuff when their not around and at night.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and SissyPwincessAndrea
KittyninjaW said:
I hate to admit this, but less and less. I get busy working on my youtube stuff and checking on my grandmother. I end up doing it in order to get rid of stress becuse of that. Also, I hardly wear diapers anymore as much as I want to.
Very similar here. I wear every so often to blow off steam, but it has gone down ho only a few times per year now.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and SissyPwincessAndrea
sissyprincess2390 said:
That's a good routine to follow. Also your profile picture is so lovely and adorable. 🥰 🥰 💖💖
Thanks. You're very sweet. Maybe we can chat sometime if you'd like

Back