how much of an AB do you consider yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyokodl said:
Just a little bit, since all I really do is wear Diapers, watch cartoons, and play with toys, but I don't regress at all, it's just relaxing for me.
So, let me get this straight...

Wearing diapers, watching cartoons and playing with toys, in a way qualifies as "regressive tendencies," and yet you say you don't regress by engaging in these activities, yet you find them to be relaxing.

Not that there's anything intrinsically wrong with that, I just happen to find it fascinating, as I happen to regress very little when indulging in these activities.

For me, regression is the side effect, whereas relaxation is the intention.

Last edited:
I consider myself to be primarily DL but with a bit of AB. Like I can find it sexually exciting, mostly with the putting it on and seeing others in one. But when I do wear one, it's more about comfort and it makes it easy to embrace the positive and relaxing feelings. Especially curled up with a stuffed animal, lol. I guess you could say that's similar to regression but I don't go out of my way to act like a kid, I just do what's comforting to me.

Sigmund said:
I guess you could say that's similar to regression but I don't go out of my way to act like a kid, I just do what's comforting to me.
I guess that's me too, I just do what I like when it comes to regression, which might be why I've never fully regressed.

The percentage varies for me. I was diapered at four while some traumatic stuff was happening in my family. My Ageplay age is 3 to 4ish. It was like the time in my life I felt "safe". Too old for diapers, but not staying dry. There's a lil embarrassment, but still liking toys, stuffies and cartoons.
Sometimes it is extremely sexual for me, especially when I have a Big. Having autonomy taken from me. It's like the cute and fluffy edge of bdsm for me. Also, it's an emotional thing. It's resisting a safe place and time for me. Sometimes coloring, Legos, Star Wars, and such gets me out of my head. I'm active in the Ageplay community here. It's very humanizing to see each other as grown up babies.

It's hard to quantify. My practice centers on wearing diapers for sexual gratification, so for many years I simply called myself a DL. From the beginning, however, my attraction to diapers has been rooted in their association with babyhood--in wearing diapers like a baby. In the last year or so, I've embraced this association a little more, first by introducing pacifiers, then by dabbling into messing, and lately by shopping for a bottle. (I take my time with these things.)

So I've begun calling myself an AB, as there's an undeniable baby component to it all. On the other hand, I've never experienced anything I'd call "regression," and would be hard pressed to even define the term. Some describe it as simple indulgence of innocent desires, while others describe an almost schizophrenic duality. Regardless, it's an ambiguous term, so I'll seize the opportunity. :)

Im AB but part time due to being a political activist and rarely being able to afford diapers

Give me a thick fluffy warm cloth diaper and a soft roomy pair of baby pants along with my pacifier and I check out from adult hood for the rest of the evening.

More little than AB . My little is ageless and is like a spirit that floats around me like this big energy bubble . Its always there ! Sometimes regressive and delves into the AB side of it. On the other end of the spectrum more tween and very mischievous and wants nothing to do with AB . When I am feeling ab ish I love the feeling it gives me. I LOVE how certain people can trigger this in me.

Stromdell said:
Someone asked me this question at the Pamper Party... and I really don't know how to answer it... so I'll ask y'all.

Exactly how much of an AB do you consider yourself?

Now in the past when I heard the term AB used to label someone I always imagined a person who enjoyed full regression, baby talk, drinking from bottles, crawling around on hands and knees, being cared for, changed, etc.

As far as it goes for me... I don't consider myself AB at all. I mean sure I love my teddy bear and drinking from sippy cups and playing games... but I don't see that as regressing. I don't really require anyone to look after me or change me on a regular basis or anything... and baby talk annoys me to no end.

Thus I label myself a DL... but I am a bit suprised that some people consider DLs to have the sexual kink only. Diapers can be sexual for me... I find diapered girls to be very hot... and just the idea of putting on a big thick disposable and crinkleing around can turn me on if I fantasize about it... but it's not like I get even the slightest bit horny every time I diaper up. It's kinda like wearing your favorite pair of shoes or shirt every day. Nice... but life goes on... ya' know
I guess I move around sometimes I don’t feel like being small but like the security of being diapered other times I want to play with toys and watch cartoons ( Phineas and Ferb is my favorite) and it might not be in diapers but then sometimes both. I don’t really like the term little though ( no offense) I prefer small
I don’t know why

I'd say I'm probably about 15-20% AB, the rest DL. Though I've integrated both sides into the one me. I don't ever go I to a little head spce, or anything lile that. It more of the adult stuff I do has a baby touch to it. Such as drinking alcohol from a bottle, use a pacifier at night instead of a guard, wear crinklz even though I only need betterdry for my incontinence, and so on.

Reactions: neophyte
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back