How much milk and how big should a real adult baby bottle be

AComputerGuy

Not a BIG KID yet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Alot of babys and toddlers drink a bottle of milk before they go too bed most people like too fill them up before they go too seep

so that's 8oz in a normal bottle say they drank it all there stomach is alot smaller than an adults how much milk do you think an adult would have too drink too be the same equivalent as a toddler would how big would our bottles need too be

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878
I got the one from Rearz. It really feels like the right "scale".

Reactions: Throwawaw11, medfet878 and AComputerGuy
AComputerGuy said:
Alot of babys and toddlers drink a bottle of milk before they go too bed most people like too fill them up before they go too seep

so that's 8oz in a normal bottle say they drank it all there stomach is alot smaller than an adults how much milk do you think an adult would have too drink too be the same equivalent as a toddler would how big would our bottles need too be
I would say probably 32 OZ but that is quite a lot of milk to be drinking, unless you really enjoy the farts.

• Haha
Reactions: medfet878 and Abdlchriscrinkle
Hi, interesting question and by my reckoning in simple terms about 18” tall and about 3 1/2” diameter if we use straight proportions.

Pretty much a short piece of drain pipe and the nipple would probably be about 1 1/4” across. 🤣🤣

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and AComputerGuy
A one litre mason jar baby bottle. It's too heavy and awkward to hold properly, it hurts my little arms and it takes forever to drink it all without fidgeting and crying about it. Seems about right?!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and medfet878
TippingOver said:
I would say probably 32 OZ but that is quite a lot of milk to be drinking, unless you really enjoy the farts.
I'm guilty of loving the farts while diapered 😊

Reactions: medfet878
I think the closest you're gonna get is by using a meal replacement drink because that's the equivalent to baby formula, I'd say. I got one recently where one portion is 250ml, but that's a diet shake with only 200 calories per serving, so let's double that to make a proper meal, so...about 500ml. The largest baby bottle I own holds 320 ml, so to be honest it wouldn't need to be super huge to hold a proper meal. Also, you have to consider that until they get older, you don't fill the bottle up all the way - a small baby would never drink a full bottle's worth of milk/formula.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, medfet878 and AComputerGuy
BobaFettish said:
I got the one from Rearz. It really feels like the right "scale".
Me too prefer my baby Nuk bottle lol

TippingOver said:
Why do you think this much is it a guess or based on some fact?
PaddedBritany said:
one litre
Also close too the 32OZ agree if you can finish it without feeing fussy and super full you aint finished theres supposed too be milk left they couldn't drink lol

Reactions: medfet878 and TippingOver
Well 32 ounces of milk is essentially 4 glasses. I could drink 3 times that much if it was water, in fact I constantly have a 32 ounce Yeti filled with iced tea or water with me at all times, simply cause it's important to stay hydrated. The problem with milk is the vast majority of the human race is lactose intolerant to at least some degree. That much milk is enough to make most people gassy or if particularly sensitive, turn your backside into a fire hose. Everyone has their likes and dislikes but for me, that would be unpleasant. I myself only wear diapers for sleep, and the only wetting that interests me is female. I can't handle poo lol.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and medfet878
I've always felt in the 20-24 oz range would be good.

The logic I used was I compared bladder size of the max age for a bottle to a adult.

IMO the rearz one is still to small, I did tone it back some though because when I 3d modeled it to scale for a adult it looked a little silly. I think my original estimates where in the 30 oz range but that's sorta over kill. It was looking more like a gag Halloween baby item than a real upscaled baby bottle.

Personally I've always liked the soft nipple sippy cups. They are like a fusion of a baby bottle and sippy cup but there is like no love in our community for sippy cups so that will never get made for adults.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
TippingOver said:
32 oz of milk?? I defiantly would need some serious changing if I drank that much milk a day. 😂🤣😁

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I can't drink dairy or I will need a diaper to cope with the end result! 😲😖😶‍🌫️😢

Back in Idaho, I shopped at Winco (before a clerk assaulted me and I boycotted the store) and found they carried VMI water bottles which looked like vintage Gerber plastic baby bottles...in four colors: pink, purple, blue and bright green! They all hold 750 ml (25 ounces), are perfectly proportioned...so I bought all four colors (less than $4 each!), modified the lids to accept Nuk Perfect Fit rings & nipples and got perfect baby bottles for myself! I'm extremely happy with them, they look & feel so real, so comfy. A full bottle of water with Walmart SimplyClear grape water enhancer in it goes down quickly...and shortly after I'm waddling in a wet diaper which ends up soaking wet after a second bottle. It really adds to my second babyhood! 🍼🍼🍼🍼🥰🤗

Hnet.com-image-10.jpg

Reactions: AComputerGuy and Diaperman95
Back