How much bed leakage before washing sheets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underpads (Chux) are a great way to save washing the sheets.

:) yeah chux... have have those _under_ the bed sheet. Sound's stupid, but if I put them on top they never stay in place - and then they are useless. In fact they are pretty helpful, because If I have a bigger leak or an accident without a diaper I can sleep to the next morning, because they absorb most of the pee. More over ist looks better if they are ander the bed sheed - otherwise you have the feeling you are in a hospital...

Interesting - that might be a solution... I'd never seen this kind of chux in germany - but Kendall should be available also here - I will check that out.

THX for the hint.

I just wash the sheets once a week and small little spots normally don't bother me but there have been times when ive really leaked bad and had to wash them after waking up

also if you're well-hydrated the leak spots can just dry out and disappear. If your urine is more colored or out to being darker yellow, THAT will leave a stain that may be hard to wash out once it dries and needs to get into the wash (or some other wet pail) before it dries and sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back