How many this year?

padded1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
had an interesting ponder of a question today, and I will ask it as a two part question for a fun new years night at home and all padded up for me.

How many diapers do you think you wore this year? And how many do you think you will use in 2023?

I think that I used close to 2000 this year and next year will be more around 3000 if i keep using them in the daytime more often. Excited to hear your responses and its fun to think of how many diaps that is!

Reactions: diaperdude and Jimbolo
padded1989 said:
had an interesting ponder of a question today, and I will ask it as a two part question for a fun new years night at home and all padded up for me.

How many diapers do you think you wore this year? And how many do you think you will use in 2023?

I think that I used close to 2000 this year and next year will be more around 3000 if i keep using them in the daytime more often. Excited to hear your responses and its fun to think of how many diaps that is!
Not as much as you for sure, I think my # would be around 300 probably about the same next year

I don't count how many diapers I use I am incontinent and diapered 24x7 I average 5-6 a day but I don't really count

Reactions: RoseofThorns and Jimbolo
I use 3 a day on average I guess I have used about 1,000

Same here, about 3 a day in combination with a clamp at times, otherwise 4 z day. So on average i count 1k

I average just over 3 per day including pull ups, so I would guess around 1100 not including boosters or male guards.

According to my bedwetting chart, I unconsciously wet the bed 253 times this year. 11 of those wettings were while I was not padded and woke up to a wet bed and wet jammies and not just a wet diaper.

Reactions: SoggyGolfer and padded1989
yea maybe i was more like 1000 since it was summer that i started being in them a lot more often. that might be the average for a lot of us i think

I use when I have to...Usually I go with a 35L garbage bag every two days 😵‍💫.

Last edited:
As a bedwetter with occasional extra curricular use I'd say 400

Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS
I can almost tell you exactly.

I have been through 4 bags of crinklz and a bag of Tena ultima this year + 3 more crinklz.

Now I say almost because that is only the disposables, If you want the number of cloth diapers worn I couldnt tell you but it would add probably a few hundred to the figure.

As for next year I plan on going almost 24/7, there may be days where i spend time not wearing but at least 2 per day for work hours and one overnight and maybe more or less on a weekend, so probably averaging 3-4 per day. Including cloth and disposables looking at maybe around 1400.

Reactions: padded1989 and Cottontail
Somewhere around 650 total diaper changes, of which roughly 50 were disposables. Most of the remaining 600 diaper changes involved about 35 cloth diapers, all of which I still have an use, though I've replaced a couple pairs of plastic pants in the last year.

Last edited:
I'm not 24/7 nor am I a bedwetter. I'd guess between 100-120 disposables and used cloth 5-10 times. I haven't really been keeping track.

I'd be interested to know whether I'm on the High range or low range of "Occasional wearer".

Last edited:
I started wearing XL Goodnites on a daily basis around the beginning of this year and typically go through at least one during my awake hours (I can’t fall asleep with one on), so I’d say I used a total of 350-400.

I'm a bedwetter with mild daytime issues. I'd say probably 250 nighttime diapers (I don't wake up wet every night, so I reuse if I'm dry to save some 💰.

Daytime, until recently, I'd say one pull-up a day. But I've got a bad kidney stone and I'm on several medications to help, I'm going through two, sometimes three pullups a day... So perhaps 380-400 pullups.

At night it's been weeks since I've been dry... But doc thinks this will go back to "normal" once the stone is passed... CT shows it's 5mm and slightly irregular in shape... So it's moving slowly...

Assuming things get back to normal, I'd guess 600-700 next year.

Right now, my go-to is crinklz at night and depends pullups during the day.

Happy new year y'all!

I'd say less than a 150. I'm 7 months diaperless due to seasonal work. Then 5 months off season it's usually Friday night, (2) Saturday all day (3) and Sunday during the day (2).

I probably used around 1600 this year. I started out the year changing pretty much every time I was wet. Now I average a little over three a day because I wet them several times before changing. Next year I will likely use between 1100 and 1200 (usually 3 per day, some days it's 4).

• Love
Reactions: ShAd0w10, inconsurferdude and padded1989
I have used about 300 this year. Definitely going to probably increase that this year. I have found a diaper I like really well. I can wear it all day everyday.

Reactions: padded1989
it's exciting how so many of us want to increase our wearing next year! I get like an excited but also nervous feeling as i keep accepting wearing them more often

Reactions: NivekDLF
1200 give or take, almost always 2 a night, then if I am home during the day it can be any where from 2-4 more. So lets just say 28 a week... you can do the rest of the math! Almost exclusively cloth, on very rare occasion disposables.

Reactions: Zeke and padded1989
About 1200 to 1400; I use cloth diapers at night about half the time so that helps keep the total down somewhat. Unless we travel more I would expect the number to stay the same.

Reactions: Zeke and inconsurferdude
Back