How many of your friends/family know your wear diapers?

my wife is the only one I know for sure knows, i suspect that brother may have known when I was still living at home, but he never said anything.

Reactions: Wolfman69
My wife, a few friends (the best ones, never had a bad reaction), my psychologist (long time ago) and all my ABDL friends.
Not far from... 100 people!

Wife is only one.

Nobody (hopefully) knows it and I want it to remain like this.

Reactions: YesImFunny, Wolfman69 and DLPeakOut
None that personal

Reactions: YesImFunny
Newbaby110521 said:
None whatsoever and I have no intention of telling them. You see among the majority of my friends I have a certain reputation they look up to me. If they found out about this part of me no matter how much they would claim they see me no differently they would how could they not. Also since people often assume people who are ABDL have unresolved parental issues if they knew they might blame my mum and she’s done so much for me she doesn’t deserve that sort of suspicion.
Same here. I have told no one and its a personal subject for me so i dont intend to tell others any time soon.

Nobody, so round 0.

nobody. at least i hope so

At a certain point, if you have an involved family, they will want to know why you are in the hospital for bladder infections, or wearing a diaper, or using catheters, lol.

Your close friends become confidants. Your kids find out. Anyone that matters can know. It makes life easier and nicer when the ones you love know and love you and your imperfections.

Reactions: Rezzu and Wolfman69
My mommy and three of her best girlfriends know. They know she changes me and I am her baby.

Last edited:
Only my friends here on adisc know.

It’s not a secret I use diapers, it’s expected and perfectly normal that special needs adults who are restrained in wheelchairs and can’t move , toilet relationship's aren’t expected, strong rapid laxatives / stool softeners along with diapers and catheters are .the medications remove all variables and provide complete unquestionable diaper filling compliance . My aide applies the diapers ,administers the medication from there the medication has the authority my body and bowels are forced to submit .

My partner knows, as well as two friends. One friend is also an abdl, the other found out during a “I’ll tell you my kinks if you tell me yours” conversation.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
My 1st person was my wife when I was wearing Pull-Ups. That did not last long as those leaked several times on me even the 1st wetting. After being on ADSIC's different blogs I finally opened up to my doctor and 3 months of seeing Doctors and undergoing testing. one doctor says it is from a back injury in the Army. The doctor while doing an ultrasound told them my issues started while in the hospital for COVID and they stated you are not the 1st one who has said that My GP Doctor offered me drugs for my Incontinence I said No. As reading from several of you said the side effects were worse than wearing diapers. I am OAB IC

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
I would like to think the only people who know I wear Nappies are the medical proffession and my wife and children and that's it !

I am openly little since it's not a sexual thing at all and is a very important part of who I am...

family doesn't know I like diapers, though. I'm never saying that part out loud to any of them.

The only people who know I like diapers are a few close friends I know online away from here.

My mom definitly knows, and a couple of my guy friends know I wear. But its for a very good reason since I have IBS, PTSD and ADHD, so messing and bedwetting is a big thing for me to which I need diapers most of the time.

Back