How Many Diapers In Times Square Tonight?

JJ1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
How Many Diapers In Times Square Tonight?

Reactions: Diapercutie, Jorelaxed and bmoredl
more than a few....Even if I wasn't into diapers, I would strongly consider wearing one to that event. You literally cannot move once you are in your spot---plus you'd probably need to hydrate as you'd be standing for god knows how long....

Reactions: oldskool, Jorelaxed, Fattrick and 1 other person
Northshore should have done a pop-up shop yesterday and this morning in Times Square lol.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: oldskool, JoeMusic1976, boredofwheelchair and 12 others
Just watched a news report of a couple in Times Square. Their game plan is literally to not drink any water today. I'd have just worn a diaper.

Reactions: oldskool, Jorelaxed, SofiaInPampers and 1 other person
It would have to be the world's most absorbent diaper... with a smaller diaper under it... and maybe a booster too :)

Reactions: oldskool, Howwedoin, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
1.2 million ppl in attendance.

• Wow
Reactions: goodnitelvr10, TigerDL and Jorelaxed
Better question is how many leaky diapers :ROFLMAO: People who go to their local CVS, Walgreens, whatever, and think whatever they find on the shelf will work for more than one or two tiny tinkles are in for a rude surprise.

But just doing a little quick math.
Lets lowball numbers. Lets say there's only 500k people in Time Square. Likely more than twice that, but low numbers...

Lets say only .001% of them are wearing a diaper or pull up of some sort, that's 1 in 10000. Again, that's likely a low number.

That would be 500 padded butts watching the ball drop.

Using more realistic numbers of 1 million people and 1 in 5000 wearing takes that number up to 2000. That's a lot of soaked diapers added to all the rest of the trash.

Like Blor said, Northshore should have bough a booth, with ABU, Tykables, Tena, and other diaper sellers doing the same. Bring down the stigma and make a profit all at once.

Reactions: thesandmanhimself, pampersguy827, oldskool and 9 others
Has anyone been there and tried to spot others in diapers?

Former new Yorker. Never thought once whial living their to go to time square on New years. Just not worth it

Reactions: oldskool, BigAl2, Diapercutie and 1 other person
quartz200420012 said:
more than a few....Even if I wasn't into diapers, I would strongly consider wearing one to that event. You literally cannot move once you are in your spot---plus you'd probably need to hydrate as you'd be standing for god knows how long....
I'd highly recommend one too! Especially when the lines for the porta potties are long and tedious, and not to mention, dirty as could be! Is that's what it's really like? You're in one spot and you can't move one inch?

Reactions: oldskool
Fattrick said:
It would have to be the world's most absorbent diaper... with a smaller diaper under it... and maybe a booster too :)
Nice, but overkill. No need for an overabundance of padding. Just one would do.

Reactions: Fattrick
theancientmariner said:
Depends how much you pee.. I'm Canadian so beer is a must for celebrations which usually leads to many many pees lol

Richard101 said:
Has anyone been there and tried to spot others in diapers?
I wouldn't think so. That's a time for celebrating and dancing. Not a time for looking at butts...Oh wait yes it is!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: oldskool, TigerDL, DiaperedCherub and 1 other person
Fattrick said:
Depends how much you pee.. I'm Canadian so beer is a must for celebrations which usually leads to many many pees lol
Does beer make you pee more? I haven't drank beer since like 2011.

theancientmariner said:
I'd highly recommend one too! Especially when the lines for the porta potties are long and tedious, and not to mention, dirty as could be! Is that's what it's really like? You're in one spot and you can't move one inch?
I would never want do the times square thing. I absolutely hate large crowds and that looks like a freaking crush of bodies. A baseball game is really pushing it for me.

Reactions: oldskool and AJFan2020
theancientmariner said:
Does beer make you pee more? I haven't drank beer since like 2011.
It might just be because I'm 45 years old now but it seems like I have to pee every 15 minutes if I have more then one beer

theancientmariner said:
Depends how long you are going to be there. Some of these people are there all day just to get their spot. I really wouldn’t be surprised if they are trying to go at least 8 hours.

Reactions: oldskool and Fattrick
dehydration sounds like a great way to get a pounding headache

tails1234 said:
Just watched a news report of a couple in Times Square. Their game plan is literally to not drink any water today. I'd have just worn a

Reactions: oldskool, TigerDL and AJFan2020
When I was young I could hold forever. Now I just can’t concentrate and enjoy anything if I need to pee. Never mind irritants like caffeine, cold or back pain. So maybe it’s only the rare few diehards in their 50’s that are padded.

I clearly remember an interview during Dick Clarks New Years Rocking Eve where some people admitted to wearing diapers. A quick search on You Tube and I found it. Was from 2015. Link below if you are interested.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Wow
Reactions: oldskool, espectro, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Back