How many diapers do you like to keep at your house?

I'd say I've probably got about 150 or so currently. Various brands of course. I like to have a decent selection on hand.

Last edited:
100 because thats all I can store properly

I’ve got around 4000 or so but that’s just because I have space and like collecting different brands when I see good deals like on Facebook marketplace and such

• Wow
Reactions: Belarin, Napincolove, depta99 and 1 other person
I like to have a case on hand so there is never a chance of running short

TheGazelle said:
I’ve got around 4000 or so but that’s just because I have space and like collecting different brands when I see good deals like on Facebook marketplace and such
How much space does that take?

I’ve had as many as 60, but currently have about 40. In order to be discreet, I’ve got one of those large black bins with yellow lids that I’ve decided I’ll fill up as my backstock. I think it might hold up to 200!

80-100 at any given time. I order them in bulk normally for cost.

Reactions: diapereddesigner
I usually hover around only 20-30 at a time but I want to have more on hand. I'm strongly considering finding a part-time mommy/babysitter so...I'll probably need more diapers if that ends up happening.

diapereddesigner said:
I’ve had as many as 60, but currently have about 40. In order to be discreet, I’ve got one of those large black bins with yellow lids that I’ve decided I’ll fill up as my backstock. I think it might hold up to 200!
Exactly what me and the SO have in our closet plus what’s in my “underwear” drawer lol

Harut said:
Exactly what me and the SO have in our closet plus what’s in my “underwear” drawer lol
Haha the “underwear” drawer. Me and my SO bought a locking hard case to store a small stash for me to easily access in the bedroom. I would die if anyone other than her opened that box 😅

diapereddesigner said:
Haha the “underwear” drawer. Me and my SO bought a locking hard case to store a small stash for me to easily access in the bedroom. I would die if anyone other than her opened that box 😅
Hahaha yeah if someone is snooping through my underwear drawer than that’s on them they gonna see what they see lol

I just received my case of rearz princess pink v2. So I have about 45 diapers in my house.

Reactions: depta99 and Harut
Since I only wear occasionally, I will order a box when I get around 10 diapers left so I generally have 8 to 85 diapers at any one time.

I usually have 100 to 160 on hand

696 Diapers on paw at the moment, this puppy usually has a 6 month supply anymore with supply issues and the occasional product discontinuation causing a scramble to find a new favorite diaper.

A large stock allows this puppy to be patient and take advantage of good sales by ordering multiple cases at a time. Also as part of diaper training, it's kinda fun to tell yourself that you may be allowed out of diapers when you run out... Another thing - it removes any worry of charging because you might use them up too fast and run out.

This puppy tends to use 3-5 diapers per day, and has been making a concerted effort to use up some older inventory that hasn't been a part of the day to day diapering. Currently have 8 different diapers, would be fine with 3 - workout / thin / short term use but can still hold two big wettings, daily wear that with today's crazy capacity can also cover overnight, and super thick for a night out on the town or crazy fluid recycling without needing to change every 4 hours...

I prefer to have at least 2 cases of diapers on-hand at any time, and then order another 2 cases. I also keep about a case of boosters in stock as well.

But in the unlikely event there is a shortage i do also have some pocket diapers and prefolds as well.

Normally on hand I have roughly 3+ months at any given time I have a Tykables subscription that shows up monthly and keep a supply of some thinner stuff for when I exercise

Edgewater said:
I have reduced my MEGAMAX supply as I have last Summer returned to cloth, pre-folded, daytime weight diapers with NS Trifecta Diaper Covers during the day. At night, I use NS MEGAMAX diapers with Trifecta Diaper Covers. The back-up for the daytime when an illness changes the cloth to disposable diaper needs, I use NS Supreme Pull-ups. Over this past year, I have maintained my every other month shipment quality to pre-position disposable diapers at the cabin and I am now down to two cases of NS MEGAMAX diapers every two months, with fill-ins added prior to shipment. Yes, we wash cloth diapers everyday as a means of keep a step ahead of everything. Plus, just not into a pail of diapers sitting around.

The goal is about 100 MEGAMAX diapers on-hand when the auto-ship date arrives and shipment occurs with arrival two-days later! Currently, we are running at about 140 diapers as I slowly allow the inventory to that 100 on-hand target.

The great part of using both cloth and disposable diapers is that one never runs out of diapers!!
Like your thinking

Reactions: Edgewater
Piefox said:
Normally on hand I have roughly 3+ months at any given time I have a Tykables subscription that shows up monthly and keep a supply of some thinner stuff for when I exercise
I need suggestions for thinner stuff, what do you like?

I buy 2 cases of mega max almost monthly. I normally like to have a good 40 or better still in stock when I order my 2 cases. Plus I use a Seni booster at night. I try to not drop below 60 of them and then I also keep stocked up on Seni pull ups but they are more for the wife even though I do sometimes use a pull-up. Then I like to keep a good 60 blue pads plus 3-4 packs of wipes. Everything a modern incontinent person could need. I also keep perineal cleaner instock to. in fact spraying some on a blue pads makes a giant wet wipes when I go #2

Reactions: Edgewater and Constantlydamp
Back