How many diapers do you go through in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to be 3-5 atm, *yikes*

These don't hold many wettings though.

DrunkBear said:
It seems to be 3-5 atm, *yikes*

These don't hold many wettings though.

Someone has a recommendation for you

300px-SpaceCore.png

I usually go through about 3 a day, one when I wake up, one after work, and one when I'm going to bed.

If I am diapered 24/7 (not particularly often), I typically go through three diapers a day.

If doing a 24/7 binge, then the following:

sleep in small dry 24/7, wear a few hours in the morning after getting up
change into an M4 if a mess is quickly imminent, then change into a small dry24/7 for the remainder of the day. If not, than a medium dry 24/7 for the rest of the day.

total 2-3

bambinod said:
Someone has a recommendation for you

View attachment 26522

Aaaargh!!! :eek!: That's the giant floating eyeball from my nightmares that stalks me as I sleep!

I go through 3-4 on weekdays, and I drink about 2 gallons of water a day. I work outside so I sweat most of it out. On the weekends its about 4-5 and I offten drink a gallon or less.

Great Topic and excellent questions about diaper use.

I have been in diapers from age zero to 2 years old then in them again at 5 to life.
I too use my diapers but the issue I have found over my years of incontinence was that the diapers lack the ability to absorbe liquid quickly and then after a little time they leak out on my bed or on my cloths. :-(

The modern diapers are getting better but they still lack where we need it most. I have tried all the top brands, Abena L4, 24/7 , wellness, tena night supers, ATN , on and on.. nothing was ever good enough for me.

thus my quest began in 2015 to find the most absorbent and most confrontable diaper that was also thick and would not leak as my day went on during work or home in bed or out with friends. nothing more embarrassing then a pair of wet pants when your out with friends or at work.

I was like goldilocks and the three bears this one is to small, this one is thin absorbent enough then I created my own diapers and Walla the goldilocks diaper was created. with a blend of my own palmers and the use of a conventional adult diaper of my choosing and the added blend of a baby diaper of my liking I then created my masterpiece goldilocks diapers.

All Diapers.jpg Inside Dper.jpg Lvs onme2.jpg Lvs onme2.jpg
Stack of Diapers.jpgStack of Diapers.jpgStack of Diapers.jpgStack of Diapers.jpgStack of Diapers.jpg stack2 diapers.jpg open Huggies.jpg

I make them so if anyone wants to know more you can email me.

- - - Updated - - -

oh sorry I forgot to mention on my diapers I make, they are soo good that I can ware them for 16+ hrs for each one. when I get wet they swell up to a nice size and you waddle away wet and happy with no leaks. an awesome hybrid diaper. wanna know more just ask.

ok, I'm asking....what it it or what do you do?

ABcharlie said:

I have been in diapers from age zero to 2 years old then in them again at 5 to life.
I too use my diapers but the issue I have found over my years of incontinence was that the diapers lack the ability to absorbe liquid quickly and then after a little time they leak out on my bed or on my cloths. :-(

The modern diapers are getting better but they still lack where we need it most. I have tried all the top brands, Abena L4, 24/7 , wellness, tena night supers, ATN , on and on.. nothing was ever good enough for me.

thus my quest began in 2015 to find the most absorbent and most confrontable diaper that was also thick and would not leak as my day went on during work or home in bed or out with friends. nothing more embarrassing then a pair of wet pants when your out with friends or at work.

I was like goldilocks and the three bears this one is to small, this one is thin absorbent enough then I created my own diapers and Walla the goldilocks diaper was created. with a blend of my own palmers and the use of a conventional adult diaper of my choosing and the added blend of a baby diaper of my liking I then created my masterpiece goldilocks diapers.

View attachment 26542 View attachment 26543 View attachment 26544 View attachment 26544
View attachment 26545View attachment 26545View attachment 26545View attachment 26545View attachment 26545 View attachment 26546 View attachment 26547

- - - Updated - - -

oh sorry I forgot to mention on my diapers I make, they are soo good that I can ware them for 16+ hrs for each one. when I get wet they swell up to a nice size and you waddle away wet and happy with no leaks. an awesome hybrid diaper. wanna know more just ask.

How did you get those adorable designs on normal adult diapers?

I usually go through about four diapers a day and will change right away once I know an accident has occurred,but it also depends on if I can go home right away to shower and do this,there have been times that I just had to wait as I was just busy and could not get away,one time I went thru six diaper changes and 6 pairs of rubber pants..but that was the most ever in one day,I go through just as many pairs of rubber pants because every time I change my diaper I also put on a different color pair of them..I own many of both...all in pretty colors

Last edited:
2 a day. I wear one during the day, and change into another one at night. I'll only wet it some, and I can hold my pee for upwards of 24 hours. Often, I'll find myself using the washroom instead to make my diapers last since I'm so short on cash.

I like to stay in mine as long as possible even after I wet it so 2 maybe 3 on a day where I just wear diapers. I think the most I ever gong through in a day was 5.

Usually four, sometimes five if it's a bad day.

As a bed-wetter I go through slightly less than one diaper per day. Slightly less because occasionally I wake dry and reuse the diaper the following night. Checking the log for June, I woke up dry three times so I went through 27 diapers last month.

Well, I usually use one because I make it a point to empty my bladder when I have a bm. I use premiums and a pullup if I fill my first diaper. I'm 24/7 now and I drink a about 1l of water during the work and about .5l the rest of the day.

Click image for larger version. (...)
(...)

Oh! It's a small world! I've seen your diapers on eBay (or Amazon? I'm not sure of the website) and i wanted to share this discovery on the forum. Like i said It was a large diaper stock offered for sale, it was your initiative? (I ask this because i've already seen scammers using other people works on popular commercial website. I hope it was not the case for your pictures seen on eBay/amazon :detective2:).

Well I change every time I cath so five a day and a super heavyweight cloth for overnight at 1 am till I get up the next day.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Until I need changed, which is almost always only when I've messed myself, I love my girlfriend so much as she st he one who decides when I get changed.

I usually go through 4 a day. When I go on a trip I always pack for 4 and it usually works out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back