How many AB's use a binky in public

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
This is totally nothing I do as I am not a AB in any way. It seams like the last few years I have seen more adults sucking on a binky while out in public. Yesterday at the bowling alley their was a girl that had one in her mouth and would hardly take it out to even talk. She was mid 20's I wondered if she was a AB but would never come out and ask someone in public even if they are drawing attention to them selves. I could not tell if she had a diaper on, not that that I was judging as I in fact had a pink mega max on myself. But I see it way more often than ever before. Of course I offer no judgment in fact I think it is cool she is secure enough to be herself when many people judge her. So how many of you use a binky at home or in public and how many hours a day do you use it?

Reactions: medfet878
I do under my mask

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Aardvark, medfet878 and 1 other person
Diaperman95 said:
I have seen more adults sucking on a binky while out in public.
I just ordered my binky and will be sucking on my binky in public and not under a mask especially as I do not have a mask.

Attachments

• Adult Binky.jpg
    Adult Binky.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: medfet878 and Diaperman95
I have seen girls in public sucking pacifiers, I've even saw a woman once sitting in her car giving herself a bottle, but who knows if they were AB's or not.

The firs time I really remember seeing a adult sucking on one was the actor Dedrick D. Gobert he played Dookie in the 90s film Boyz n the Hood. He always had a binky in his mouth in the movie. I guess it might just be a comfort thing people never out grow as well.

I have used my dummy in public recently - but only under my mask! (Dummy the Australian term).

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ABdrew
I use my pacifier allot at home. And under my face mask when out.

I haven't seen everyone else out in public suckling apart from young children.

Anyway pacifier, stuffie, snap crunch onesies over my Diaper. Playing with trains set or doing art and wacking cartoons. What not to love about being a AB. You DL's don't know what you are missing.

Hugs

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ABdrew and ronnieM
There are candy binkies that look almost like the real thing, especially from a distance.

Much better than smoking, which is so disgusting and unhealthy. I've been known to suck my thumb once in a while, usually when I am wetting my diapers.

Reactions: Blekyss, medfet878 and ShyBoo81
I suck on my purple one in my five point car seat all the time. My Daddy's windows on the passenger van has Limo tint windows.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and medfet878
Lyric said:
Much better than smoking, which is so disgusting and unhealthy. I've been known to suck my thumb once in a while, usually when I am wetting my diapers.
You got that right about smoking it is such a nasty habit and smokers are some of the most disrespectful people in the world. They throw their butts on the ground and don't care whos face they blow their smoke in. Not all but most. My dad use to blow his pipe smoke right in our face when we was kids and would wrestle with him he thought it was funny and I can not count the number of times my mom has stuck a hot cherry in my arm not paying attention. I hated it so bad growing up she smoked 3 packs a day and my day was never without that damn pipe either. But they made me hate it enough I have never smoked so I am happy for that at least. But I really think a lot of my health issues are from my mom smoking while pregnant and both of them my entire child hood. But it was the 70's and 80's and back then you could lite up anywhere including on a airplane. Just crazy.

Right on Diaperman95, I am so thankful that I am addicted to diapers (nappies), pacifiers (dummies), dresses and coffee. NOT Smoking, which affects the health of the user and all those around them, plus the environment, (litter washed into waterways, etc.).

Reactions: Diaperman95
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Right on Diaperman95, I am so thankful that I am addicted to diapers (nappies), pacifiers (dummies), dresses and coffee. NOT Smoking, which affects the health of the user and all those around them, plus the environment, (litter washed into waterways, etc.).

I'm just glad diapers aren't taxed like cigarettes.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Diaperman95
LittleCamo said:
I suck on my purple one in my five point car seat all the time.
ok now i'm jealous lol

I loved sucking on one under my mask when I went to Epcot last year! So empowering and relaxing!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I hope diapers do not become a taxed item, they are after all a health product. By the way, I only found out sometime ago that in Japan they sell more adult diapers than baby diapers - due to an aging population and young couples having less children. Cost of living? Beware the TAX man!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
It is starting to happen in the US. All the baby boomers are retired right now and starting to die off and having old age heath problems. Then throw in how many people in the US would rather piss them selves with a quality diaper than go to a public restroom right now. Then toss in all the adult babies and diaper lovers And I would bet money it is the highest record sales in the US right now.

In middle school a class mate was sucking on a pacifier at school a day. Our teachers during the day pulled the pacifier out of his mouth to see if it was a real one. And asked him if he had gotten into babyhood again. Guess it was a bet. He never told. He was a skaterboy and was smoking.

Back