How long have you been wearing nappies?

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I started wearing nappies all the time about 11 years ago. Just thought it would make an interesting topic. How long have you been in nappies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, livinginadiaper, lillen and 1 other person
about 40 years

Reactions: livinginadiaper and lillen
Wetshisbed said:
I started wearing nappies all the time about 11 years ago. Just thought it would make an interesting topic. How long have you been in nappies.
I started wearing nappies (not 24 hours a day) since beginning of November 2014

Reactions: Diprs2 and livinginadiaper
I first started wearing diapers again about 6 years ago, and I’ve been wearing 24/7 for over two years!

Reactions: Ortler, Diprs2 and livinginadiaper
Over 30 years for myself

Wetshisbed said:
I first discovered my interest in diapers when i was between 6 and 8 yrs old, but never attempted to express it to my parents out of fear, after hearing so many of my aunts and uncles complaining they "couldn't wait" until their kids younger than me were fully trained and out of diapers...

Reactions: littlestmay, Diprs2, DinoFrant and 1 other person
I started to wear nappies of September of last yr, due to the fact of becoming UIC adjusting has been up and down but even now I’ve only just worked out how to wear it correctly without leaking

Been sneaking them since around 5-8 don't remember exactly.

I was out of them during the day before 5, at night sometime not too long after, then I started playing around with them again when I was 13ish. Been in them in some capacity ever since 🙂

I returned back to diapers around age 10, buying my own packs and hiding them, around age 14, I had a large growth spurt and could not fit into baby diapers any more, when I got my license at age 17 I would occasionally buy adult style diapers at the store, mainly walmart (the old plastic backed overnights) and occasional drug store in house brand diapers. I stopped wearing when I was in the military and then after I got out and bought my 1st house I got back into wearing diapers again so figure around age 24, from that point onward I've been in them by choice, I'm 39 now, sometimes wearing for days on end, other times taking a small break, I would say starting around 2015-2016 I've worn a diaper every single night with maybe only a few times not diapered up to today, and I dont see it stopping anytime soon, I just love them and its really apart of who I am today.

Reactions: Diprs2, Lyric and livinginadiaper
Not counting babyhood
basically 40 years
small dry spells here or there growing up but basically my entire life

I was in nappies till i was 10. Wore then for bed for till i was 13. Shortly after that i discovered my naughty secret and started buying/stealing them. Once i could drive at 18, i bought them and wore on and off as when till i was 35. Have been 247 for 10 year's now so you could say ive been 247 for 20 years and part time for 25.

Reactions: Diprs2, Lyric and livinginadiaper
i stol diapers from kindergaden when i was young 5-7yo. always been in to diapers, never told any one. i started to buy kids diapers then i was 11 or 12. never told any one, and was hiding them from my fam
i have had my periodes of beeing in diapers. some times often and some times a year apart. now im in one 2-4 day a week AND LOVING IT :)

I tried my first adult diaper 15 years ago in response to some issues I was having with normal toileting. I immediately knew I enjoyed the many pleasant sensations associated with a diapering, and soon began wearing and using a diaper with ever increasing frequency.

Four years ago, with covid and working from home, realizing by then, that I preferred being diapered, I finally accepted that I needed to wear a diaper when going out; so, rather than always have that mental debate with myself about putting on a diaper, I gave into the desire to wear diapers 24/7.

I’m surprised how easily this lifestyle transition went, and am thankful for how diapers have enhanced my life and wellbeing.

Reactions: lillen, Diprs2, livinginadiaper and 1 other person
Probably over 25 years on and off
Always had a fascination about nappies from a very young age
Started off at 5/6 ish would take from siblings room
And years before I bought them I would make some homemade ones using tissue or paper.
I was around 10/ 11 when I would buy and hide drynites or nappies from the supermarket, then from 17 I would occasionally go and buy adult nappies

Reactions: lillen and Diprs2
Pleasure since 2012 need since 2022

Reactions: Kellycares, Diprs2 and livinginadiaper
I wore diapers for bedwetting until my late teens and sometimes during the day as well. I developed an attraction to wearing diapers during puberty with diapers and plastic pants becoming a sexual attraction as well as a means to keep my bed dry. The desire to wear diapers never ceased, and I was able to wear diapers occasionally until I finished college and left home for good. For the next few decades I word diapers and plastic pants off and on, mostly weekends or an occasional night after work. I enjoyed wearing them, wetting, sometimes messing myself, and using them for sexual satisfaction. Around 50, I started wearing more often, until I was wearing diapers and plastic pants mostly full time. I've never worn anything other than cloth diapers on one type or another, mostly now prefolds, diaper pins and plastic pants.

Full time wearing for me is now 29 years and am still enjoying doing so!

Reactions: Kellycares, lillen and Diprs2
36 years... but only 32 if you don't count pre-potty training times.

Basically my whole life. So 50+ years. Maybe there were a few years with less wearing (teenage years), but I can't remember that I stopped completely at some point. I am wearing for fun, not need.

Reactions: Napincolove, pdiapered, lillen and 1 other person
Back