Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

How long do you use a pacifier for every day?

How long do you use a pacifier for every day? ( doesn’t include sleep )

• 0-1 hours

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • 1-2 hours

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • 2-3 hours

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 3-4 hours

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 4-5 hours

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 5-6 hours

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • 6-7 hours

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • 7-8 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8+ hours

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

sillygirl

Silly Girl
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Just thought of this random question and I thought I’d post it : )

I use my pacifier for probably 4 or 5 hours a day

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail
I use mine daily, but not for a very long time, maybe 1 - 2 hours total. I also use it at night, but that's while sleeping so it doesn't count in your poll ^^

It all depends on my day, as I am now past retirement age and work as a part time casual.

Today (Friday 3rd May 2024) was a day off work. Last night I slept soundly (in my usual onesie and a nappy) with my pacifier (dummy for me as I'm Australian) in my mouth all night, awoke up this morning and went on ADISC (of course) and then got ready to go out for lunch.

That meant that my dummy (sorry pacifier) did not come out of my mouth until 11am, so it was in (not counting the few minutes sucking my baby bottle), all last night and almost haft this morning.
Well over 12 hours at least.

And some may say that I'm addicted.
(Below is am image of the onesie I am wearing now, recommended by one of our members.
DOnesie.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, yellowcrayons and Danielle
Beautiful onesie

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Back when everybody was wearing masks all day, I had the pacifier more than 8 hours. All day, all night. Nowadays, it's a home time only. I work in a barn and it would get impossibly dirty. I do wear a dust mask all day, but it's not roomy enough to accommodate my pacifier, he doesn't really fit right either and kind of pinches my nose shut so, it just doesn't work. Otherwise, I'd have it all day

PuffPuffPaci said:
Back when everybody was wearing masks all day, I had the pacifier more than 8 hours. All day, all night. Nowadays, it's a home time only. I work in a barn and it would get impossibly dirty. I do wear a dust mask all day, but it's not roomy enough to accommodate my pacifier, he doesn't really fit right either and kind of pinches my nose shut so, it just doesn't work. Otherwise, I'd have it all day
Oh yeah. That was the only good part about covid. And not having to talk to anyone

Probably 2-3 hours. I use mine while working from home, provided I'm alone. It's my oral fidget toy, basically. Usually I don't noticed myself sucking on it, but every once in a while I'll find myself focusing on the rhythmic sucking noises and I have to laugh. It is a pretty weird habit (to say nothing of the diapers).

• Haha
Reactions: littlemoosey, Happy2BeInNappies2 and CrazySmoker
I use it mostly for sleep. Normally I insert my paci when I fall to the bed, but in the morning I frequently struggle with taking it out, which can be 1-3 hours, depending if I need to go to work or not.

Today I'm sick. I have one in all the day, but mostly I'm sleeping.

All night (I only use it at night), although I truthfully have no idea for how long it's actually in my mouth lol. I generally wake up with it next to me on the pillow or somewhere on my bed, I must literally 'spit my dummy out' in my sleep at some point. It's there when I go to sleep lol, that's all I know! 😅 😊

I am addicted to my pacifier, Lol.
I sleep little every night, diaper, toddler PJs or onesie, pacifier and my bunny. Bunny minds me.
I even wake up with it still in my mouth in the mornings.
On days when I'm not at work I will use it all day as well.
I know that sounds like a lot but I have always been a very regressive AB since I was 4.

I am little inside and I'm happy for who I am.
So yep this baby boy uses his pacifier all the time and loves it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littlemoosey and Happy2BeInNappies2
Just at night.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
It all depends on my day, as I am now past retirement age and work as a part time casual.

Today (Friday 3rd May 2024) was a day off work. Last night I slept soundly (in my usual onesie and a nappy) with my pacifier (dummy for me as I'm Australian) in my mouth all night, awoke up this morning and went on ADISC (of course) and then got ready to go out for lunch.

That meant that my dummy (sorry pacifier) did not come out of my mouth until 11am, so it was in (not counting the few minutes sucking my baby bottle), all last night and almost haft this morning.
Well over 12 hours at least.

And some may say that I'm addicted.
(Below is am image of the onesie I am wearing now, recommended by one of our members.
View attachment 135626
Cute, who made it?

Seasonedcitizen said:
Cute, who made it?
ODU (Onesies Down Under) ordered just before last Christmas for about $70 AUD plus about $30 shipping costs. (I live in Australia).
It was an end of year present to myself.
AUD = Australian Dollar (= about 65 cents USA).
Thanks for asking and for the compliment, @Seasonedcitizen

Last edited:
I prefer my thumb so when I occasionally use a pacifier it is for only a little while.

If I use it too much my jaw will hurt. So I only use it 1-2 hours on occasion when I am napping.

Probably about 3 hrs or so. When not in littlespace, pacifiers are good tool to use when you feel listless. Idk why, but lying in bed and sucking on a paci feels so comfortable even when I am not in littlespace

I honestly chew on mine more than anything, but since I've gotten my smaller Nuk pacifier, I can fiddle with it for like, an hour or two without hardly noticing.. It's nice

Reactions: jozik and ABdrew
Back