How far would you go with family supporting you ? (ab/dl/little)

KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I would not want any member of my family (parents/ siblings or relatives like grandparents/ aunts/ cousins etc) involved at all in my being an ABDL. It’s not sexual for me but even so the idea of them knowing about this part of me feels inappropriate, I feel like this is private and not really their business. My family do know I have a love of childish things and I would wear cute pyjamas or cartoon shirts etc around them and I sleep with my plushie at relatives houses but I definitely wouldn’t wear a diaper (whether covered or exposed) or suck a paci around them. Just the idea of involving a parent/ sibling in something like diaper changes seems totally inappropriate and weird regardless of whether they were accepting, to be honest even if I were wearing diapers for need rather than choice I’d feel uncomfortable at the idea of a family member changing me so definitely wouldn’t want them involved in it from an ABDL point of view.
I'm totally agree, my mother is the only person in my family that I still see and although sometimes I would very much like her to know, I prefer to keep this secret to myself, and if there is a chance until I finally tell him about it, I'm not going to get him involved in my Little life.

Reactions: Lyokodl
JaysonTheRegressor said:
My mom and I had a littlespace playdate yesterday ^^
It's not a fetish at all for either of us
Same here.
When mummy and me have a play date I completely forget who/what I am, and am totally in her care. I'm also 24/7 and it's never been a sexual/fetish thing. During a play date/baby time I am (apparently) just as happy to play in the nude (no nappy), but there's been accidents🤣🤣, so yes nappy always now🤣🤣
I agree though with a previous comment that it's a private thing to kept within boundaries.... would not want to know what my biological mother was into and certainly not get involved..... yep, made you think it and now respect that kind of boundary!🤣🤣🤣

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
When it comes to my situation my wife knows I’m AB she only tolerates it because she loves me. She has told me that she tries to accept me for who I am but can’t accept I’m a little only tolerates it I hope one day she fully accepts me. I’ve always said I don’t want you involved in ab play I just don’t want you put off by it. Things aren’t as bad as they used to be and she is trying and that is all I want
Keep on being supportive of her, keep your little safe, keep on doing what you need, try to get her some info to maybe read for herself about the psychology of you and your little.
We are all different, including your wife, try to understand the why of her not accepting and accepting that yourself.
Give it time, and express yourself in moderation but do not hide your little side.
16157344519084764834756578680710.jpg

I wouldn't want my family involved per se, I'd just want them to know this side of me existed, and to be accepting of it. They already know I wear diapers 24/7 but they don't know about my little side. I just want to not have to hid things like my bottles, pacifiers, onesies, etc.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Traveller
Thank you to everyone's feedback on this....

Update : female cousin stayed with me for company and accepted my abdl side and she now offered to make me a bottle and breakfast in my paw patrol bowl with baby spoon :) and happy seeing me wear a bib and sucking my dummy... she don't change me or give me hugs but would been nice but happy got this far.... (very understanding family)

Reactions: Traveller
Well knowing and direct involvement are two very different things.

My family knows I wear at night, and although it has not been brought up by either of us I'm pretty sure at least my sister has noticed me wearing during the day as well.

As far as my "little" side goes, again I wear lots of cute, fun, childish clothes all the time. I have no problems saying something new is from the girls section. Being able to still fit in clothes from the girls section is more an accomplishment for women then anything else lol.

So even thou my family knows I wear diapers, sometimes dress childish, have a stuffie collection, coloring books and pretty sure my paci has been seen more then once. (I do not hide it, it sits on my pillow) and none of them (except one) actually know I have a "little" side.

In fact I'm pretty sure many of them don't even know what an AB/DL or a little is.

And I am pretty happy with the current status quo being able to pretty much openly be little without them knowing I am a little.

Last edited:
MandyBear said:
pretty sure my paci has been seen more then once.
Better be careful with that one - if you are not ready to explain it!
Those are used by a group besides ABs - it prevents grinding teeth after high doses of some intoxicating drug! (Forget what one - but the point is they MIGHT get the wrong idea if unknown why you have it, but they know you do.)

Last edited:
nwm said:
Better be careful with that one - if you are not ready to explain it!
Those are used by a group besides ABs - it prevents grinding teeth after high doses of some intoxicating drug! (Forget what one - but the point is they MIGHT get the wrong idea if unknown why you have it, but they know you do.)
That would be ecstasy. The drug of choice for ravers & the young 20 something crowd, to which I am not a part of either lol.

And if I was asked about it I would just tell the truth.
It helps me breath thru my nose falling asleep & also helps calm me down.
Not a normal thing to have, but explainable without it being a "littles" thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveller and nwm
My family only helps me buy my diapers. They know I enjoy wearing them. I think that's enough.

littlejunioruk1982 said:
I know everyone has got mix / own reactions on this topic and was wondering how are would you go with your family on your ab/dl/little side ?
I am lucky to have a understanding family and very supportive of my ab/dl/little side of things and one thing for sure its not sexual for me saying i wear 24/7 and wear cartoon t-shirts..... so anyway how far would you go with your own family and supporting you ? (treat you as baby ? help with your nappy/diaper changing ? giving hugs and cuddles to you ?? ect ect)
Personally, I would not want MY family involved in this part of my life. The main reason being because I have never been close enough to any of my family to feel safe enough to open up about it. I don’t believe there is anything wrong with being open about your lifestyle with whom ever you want, as long as they are comfortable too. It’s just my personal choice to keep this a secret from my family.

Yeah my Mother knows since I had told her 11 years ago when my Father passed away. I stayed with her to help her out and pay help pay the bills, that's all the family that I care about never got alone with my uncles aunts cousins they were not a big part of my life growing up so. My mother loves me no matter what but she hates when I wear my onesies and all the baby stuff. So I would never ever ask her to get involved with any of it. But to each their own really and what ever makes someone happy I say go for it. 😁

My parents know, but they’d be the last people I’d probably ever be little around. My mom and I have, at best, a pleasant acquaintanceship. I’ve always searched for the momma my heart and mind needs. I’ve succeeded off and on. Just wish I could find one that wants something long-term.

• Sad
Reactions: CutieProtector and SecretBabyBoy
All my family knows, and excepts it with love and understanding, but Katie doesn't come out around them. Sometimes they see her with her toys and pacifier if they walk in my room, but that's their problem. If you don't like what you see, don't come in my room.

Reactions: pd8615
onecho said:
My parents know, but they’d be the last people I’d probably ever be little around. My mom and I have, at best, a pleasant acquaintanceship. I’ve always searched for the momma my heart and mind needs. I’ve succeeded off and on. Just wish I could find one that wants something long-term.
Hang in there! My relationship with my mother is the same, she now knows as of 3 years ago as does my wife at the same time. Mother tolerates but is baffled (even though it was her that made me AB and DL!) my wife is now my mummy (full on, only ever dreamed of stuff!). My wife's family know I'm AB and DL but I am EXTREMELY discreet about it with them, funnily enough, they are the most understanding group of people but I respect them to much to be in their face about it.

Reactions: Lyokodl and onecho
I would be able to have diapers show up at my door without worrying about their reaction. :cool:
Sadly, they will never accept me wearing diapers and having a little side because in their eyes diapers = pervert = pedophile = threat to humanity.
They say you have to grow up and be a man, anything childish is wrong cause that's not what grown-ups do 😡
They always assume anything that they think goes against God or the bible is a sin that will land you in HELL for ETERNITY 🤯 😭

I’m a Christian and there is a big difference between a Christian and a bigot!

Of course, all too often my family acts like bigots against things they don't understand, especially if they view it as sinful and dangerous.
Remember God's message to His children, Love One Another 🤗

Amen!

I want my family to stay out of my experience. Since they already know, I want nothing more from them than acknowledgement. That is an unyielding line.

My Mom and sister from my Mom know I wear, my Pop kinda knew. My biological father has no clue but we barely have met each other, and I have 3 half sisters that have no idea ( I barely know them).

My Mom kinda understands and is supportive, she knew I had bedwetting issues after my brain injury, I told my sister the full truth and she seemed to understand my need to be "contained" and she shares some of the same fucked up childhood with me. Last week I bought my mom some diaper rash lotion, Aveeno Baby, as she has had issues with incontinence and the pull-ups make her skin irritated when wet.

Back