how do you wear panties

incontinentghost09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
im a first time crossdresser and i would like to know

They are underpants, there's no special way to wear them. Try some on, see what's comfortable and enjoy exploring.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and rbm
Well usually I put in one leg at a time then pull up
More serious answer though, coming from a transgirl. Piggy backing off what Anemeone said; There's several styles, cuts, materials ect. so a lot of it is going to be trial and error till you find something that works for you. If you're looking to hide your 'bits' a bit look up "tucking". There's a few ways it can be done and it'll depend on personal preference as well. Anywhere from using tape( not my favorite), to using gafs or a second pair of panties either smaller or different style as a cheaper alternitive to a gaf, or sometimes nothing if the panties keep stuff snug by itself. The part that'll take the most practice will be carefully putting the testies in these pockets that are slightly up in body, it's not difficult though.

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi, Seasonedcitizen and Furrytum
Well, depending on the cut, sometimes I put them on backwards. This helps contain my package…

• Love
Reactions: Samantha and Seasonedcitizen
Ones with spandex are great. They hold the moving parts close to your body

Always a thong worn backwards to keep everything tucked inside. I prefer cotton with a lot of elasticity.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and todderhr
PinkAndLittle said:
Lol... so similar to my thought. "With one leg in each hole. Tag or logo usually in the back."

Aside from the smarty pants answer, I almost never wear panties anymore, because it's not necessary. The diaper is enough. Panties are for big girls. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayleigh and Seasonedcitizen
LittleMaya said:
Aside from the smarty pants answer, I almost never wear panties anymore, because it's not necessary. The diaper is enough. Panties are for big girls. :)
Very true. Lately the only time I have panties on are just to cover the waist band area so my goodnites aren't peaking out at work

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LittleMaya
sombrafan09 said:
im a first time crossdresser and i would like to know
Go to a Victoria Secret's (or other type store) when they are having a panty sale and you can get different styles and see which style you like. And believe me, no one will think twice about a guy picking out panties. No one cares.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
PinkAndLittle said:
More serious answer though, coming from a transgirl. Piggy backing off what Anemeone said; There's several styles, cuts, materials ect. so a lot of it is going to be trial and error till you find something that works for you. If you're looking to hide your 'bits' a bit look up "tucking". There's a few ways it can be done and it'll depend on personal preference as well. Anywhere from using tape( not my favorite), to using gafs or a second pair of panties either smaller or different style as a cheaper alternitive to a gaf, or sometimes nothing if the panties keep stuff snug by itself. The part that'll take the most practice will be carefully putting the testies in these pockets that are slightly up in body, it's not difficult though.
intresting also nice profile pic

Last edited:
Hehe one leg at a time 😅
I have a nude thong type gaff that I use to tuck my bits then a pair of cute knickers over that looks the part. I'm just little so it's usually some cute cotton undies - unicorns whenever possible 🦄
They do often get wet though then it's back to nappies!

Reactions: Pantyslave, Seasonedcitizen and todderhr
what do you mean by one leg at a time

LittleMaya said:
Sounds like @sombrafan09 puts panties on by sitting down first :think::).
I thought they were asking, “ panties have legs?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LittleMaya
todderhr said:
I thought they were asking, “ panties have legs?” 😂
Some do!

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece and todderhr
I'm so confused now 🤔😂😂

Next time I put on panties I'm going to overthink it and end up on the floor 😂😂

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Haven't wear panties for years !
I do look for an few cute one that I can hold my diaper in place like a diaper cover ...

I have only one pair of 'male' underpants on standby for in case I ever have to go into hospital. Other than that, I wear knickers (panties) all year round. The frillier and frothier the better. I step into them, slide them up over my legs and pull them up to my waist. Merely 'getting dressed' isn't enough - for me it is a ritual. Feeling the nylon or the satin ride up your legs and slide into place when I get dressed is part of my daily appreciation of who I am. As someone who has had intimate relationships with men, my knickers help express who I really am. Wearing pretty knickers isn't just a pleasurable feeling in its most basic sense, it is an expression of my inner self and sums up perfectly my submissive nature. Once worn, there's no going back...

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, OnePiece and Seasonedcitizen
Back