How do you let your CG (mommy or daddy) know you appreciate them

DavidNixon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My wife is my CG. She is super vanilla but is cool with me being little. We've been together for 20 years and she has known about my abdl stuff for about as long.
I tell her I love her multiple times a day and I appreciate her understanding my need for her and the baby part of my life.

My question is; how do you as a little or big let your CG know you appreciate them? If you are a CG how does your little let you know they appreciate you?

I'm looking forward to reading your responses and to get your ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveller, dous and CookieMonstah
Buy her a gift with any pocket money (allowance) she gives you.
Lots of cuddles
Thank yous
Candle lit romantic bath with rose petals
A meal out

……….

Reactions: Traveller and DavidNixon
How often do you send her flowers? A dozen roses have always seemed appropriate; I sent them to my girlfriend after she diapered me the first time and they worked wonders.

Reactions: Traveller, DavidNixon and dous
if I had a CG I'd give lots of cuddles

Reactions: Traveller and DavidNixon
All of the above!
And of course chocolate...... lots and lots of chocolate❤❤

Reactions: DavidNixon
Before/after nappy time I make sure her ‘interests’ are met.
She’s into light bondage and we have loads of fun when she’s blindfolded and bound to the bed 😉

• Love
Reactions: feetintrouble, Traveller and DavidNixon
I tell her all of the time how much I love her, and how thankful I am for her. I am a decent poet, and she loves the poems that I write for her, although I have not written one in a bit. It goes without saying that she gets flowers, and jewelry, and this Summer and next Fall I am taking her to see 2 of her favorite bands, REO SPEEDWAGON and CHICAGO. I just like walking with her and holding her hand... which is unusual for a couple our age, I am 61 and she is 53, and we have been together over 30 years now, and we hold hands more often than not. A young lady saw us walking together the other day and commented on "how cute we looked together".

With all of that said though... nothing really seems enough. In my eyes she has gone to the end of the world and accepted something in me that not many women will entertain. I tell her I love her, and she will respond that she loves me too... and all I can say is, "I know you do" as she really has to in order to take care of me the way that she does, she is certainly not going through the motions, and I can see it in her eyes, the way she talks to me, the touch of her hand when she is taking care of the little me.

We are all very, very lucky... not many unicorns out there.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Peesalot, DavidNixon and Traveller
littlemoosey said:
I tell her all of the time how much I love her, and how thankful I am for her. I am a decent poet, and she loves the poems that I write for her, although I have not written one in a bit. It goes without saying that she gets flowers, and jewelry, and this Summer and next Fall I am taking her to see 2 of her favorite bands, REO SPEEDWAGON and CHICAGO. I just like walking with her and holding her hand... which is unusual for a couple our age, I am 61 and she is 53, and we have been together over 30 years now, and we hold hands more often than not. A young lady saw us walking together the other day and commented on "how cute we looked together".

With all of that said though... nothing really seems enough. In my eyes she has gone to the end of the world and accepted something in me that not many women will entertain. I tell her I love her, and she will respond that she loves me too... and all I can say is, "I know you do" as she really has to in order to take care of me the way that she does, she is certainly not going through the motions, and I can see it in her eyes, the way she talks to me, the touch of her hand when she is taking care of the little me.

dawww your cute

Reactions: Traveller
Neither one of us really has much - and both plenty of health issues (different ones though) - so in my case, mostly end up just doing things she knows is not easy for me, but makes things a lot easier on her. That combined with some of the things already mentioned.

Reactions: DavidNixon and Traveller
Well, I am travelling 1500km later today to spend the weekend with my Mommy. I have been working late into the nights recently to complete several items of clothing that I have made for Her. I will live through the humiliation of being in the car in wet nappies, with a couple, who are aware of the relationship between my Mommy and me (but I have never played with them), and so will have a good idea that I shall be wearing nappies for the whole journey (disposables, so I can more easily change on route). Mommy has already informed them, that for their own safety, to let me do the driving early, as I will probably start to regress as we get close to our destination. There is every chance that I will have to endure a nappy check in front of them once we arrive at Mommy’s house too. Then I shall be spending the whole long weekend at Mommy’s beck and call. Anything, literally anything, Mommy wants me to do, I will try to do to my best ability. She already knows that I adore the ground that She walks on, but nevertheless, I will be stretching every sinew of my being to display the boundless love I have for Her. We do have a relationship of trust, but we also both have safe words, and I have never had to use mine to call a stop to anything I am required to do.

Reactions: Peesalot, Traveller and nwm
babyann said:
Well, I am travelling 1500km later today to spend the weekend with my Mommy. I have been working late into the nights recently to complete several items of clothing that I have made for Her. I will live through the humiliation of being in the car in wet nappies, with a couple, who are aware of the relationship between my Mommy and me (but I have never played with them), and so will have a good idea that I shall be wearing nappies for the whole journey (disposables, so I can more easily change on route). Mommy has already informed them, that for their own safety, to let me do the driving early, as I will probably start to regress as we get close to our destination. There is every chance that I will have to endure a nappy check in front of them once we arrive at Mommy’s house too. Then I shall be spending the whole long weekend at Mommy’s beck and call. Anything, literally anything, Mommy wants me to do, I will try to do to my best ability. She already knows that I adore the ground that She walks on, but nevertheless, I will be stretching every sinew of my being to display the boundless love I have for Her. We do have a relationship of trust, but we also both have safe words, and I have never had to use mine to call a stop to anything I am required to do.
That sounds like a weekend to look forward to. The car trip as well as the stay with your Mommy.
Lots of fun!

Reactions: Traveller and nwm
littlemoosey said:

Amen to all of this.
So so similar❤

BelGeorge said:
That sounds like a weekend to look forward to. The car trip as well as the stay with your Mommy.
Lots of fun!
So Mommy has suggested that i ought to post an update for you. i am in my favourite place on the whole planet as i am with my Mommy, and we arrived in the Cape late last night after driving for 14 hours! The driving was split, and I did do most of the first half to let the others sleep. We only really stopped for fuel, and i had to rush to change my disposable each time. The couple in the car knew i was diapered and they did tease me quite a bit. But they were very nice and kind to me overall, and then Mommy did check my (sopping wet) diaper in front of everyone once we got here. Mommy also said i should add some more. An important way of showing my love for Her is the regular, planned calls we make every day, but She likes that i try to remember all the different challenges that Mommy may have, and make a point of letting Her know that these are important to me too. She also says that She also likes the special surprises that i give her. Money is quite tight for us all right now, because of this pandemic, so i have spent a lot of time making some simple clothing for Her. Even though, to others, it may seem quite simple, and in some places not brilliant sewing, Mommy appreciates the time and the effort that has gone into making all the pieces for her. They are all made to precisely her fabulous dimensions (and i got an extra kiss from behind for describing her dimensions like that!!). But they did take many hours of (literally) blood, sweat, and tears from me (but I did wash them to remove unwanted bodily fluids from them…ouch, and that earned me a pinch for being cheeky!). Anyway…i don’t know how to log in on this computer, but it is babyann here. It is cold and rainy here in Cape Town on a typical Cape winter day, so i am hoping we spend the entire weekend snuggled up inside in a pile with the doggie in front of the fireplace!! Oh Mommy also says that i also show my love and respect for Her by not questioning Her directions, even if i don’t really want to do what She is telling me to do. She knows i trust her, that it is usually in my best interests anyway, and She would never place me in danger. She also provides me with the protection (even from myself) and support that i need all the time. So it is a two way relationship based on love and trust. We have the usual undying, unconditional love that ought to be in place between any Mother and daughter, but we also have an added dynamic of more adult love between two partners. I would wish that every person on the planet should be able to experience unconditional love. It is important in our lives.

• Love
Reactions: nwm, Traveller and BelGeorge
babyann said:
So Mommy has suggested that i ought to post an update for you.
Your Mommy is full of really good ideas, it seems.
I was going to ask you after the weekend to tell you how it went. But that is not even necessary now.
babyann said:
The couple in the car knew i was diapered and they did tease me quite a bit. But they were very nice and kind to me overall, and then Mommy did check my (sopping wet) diaper in front of everyone once we got here.
You're making a lot of us here jealous, you know?
Make sure you have a lot of fun together, and enjoy it to the fullest during the entire weekend, so that you can later look back on it with lots of great memories.

Mommy said i should say sorry for my bragging. So, i am really sorry that I did all that dreadful bragging. i do know and appreciate how fortunate i am to have a wonderful Mommy. i also know that we are going to have a wonderful weekend ahead of us. Mommy is disappointed that the weather means we cannot go for some of the walks that She had planned, with Her doggies on the beaches. But because i am a lazy, needy brat, i can think of nothing better than spending all the time inside in front of the fire, with Mommy!! This way i only need to fight with the 2 doggies for Her attention! Plus, i do think She has missed me as much as i have missed Her this time, so we need to spend lots of quality time together. It is only for a few short days, so i hate wasting even a minute. She has just reminded me that i tried so hard to stay awake last night for that reason, that i was determined not to fall asleep, then seconds after i said that She looked down to see that the long journey down had caught up with me and i was asleep already!!

Reactions: Traveller and BelGeorge
Now Mommy says that we cannot spend all the time locked up in Her house (especially as our President might be announcing another lockdown on Sunday night…which would mean I would be ‘forced’ to stay here…’locked inside‘ with Mommy…crossing my fingers for our President to make the ‘right’ decision!). And anyway She says She has accepted a couple of invitations, because She says She loves to show off her clever daughter…and then I got told off again for looking for the imposter, assuming i now had a ’clever’ sister somewhere!! OK, chores to do now!

Reactions: Traveller and BelGeorge
DavidNixon said:
My wife is my CG. She is super vanilla but is cool with me being little. We've been together for 20 years and she has known about my abdl stuff for about as long.
I tell her I love her multiple times a day and I appreciate her understanding my need for her and the baby part of my life.

My question is; how do you as a little or big let your CG know you appreciate them? If you are a CG how does your little let you know they appreciate you?

I'm looking forward to reading your responses and to get your ideas.
when my mommy isn’t doesn’t want to do little stuff we just cuddle on the couch in diapers for the weekend

littlemoosey said:
I just like walking with her and holding her hand... which is unusual for a couple our age, I am 61 and she is 53, and we have been together over 30 years now, and we hold hands more often than not.
I'm 75 and my wife is 63 and we still hold hands a LOT. BTW, we hold hands because we want to - not to help keep the other one from falling. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Traveller, Lyric, littlemoosey and 1 other person
I’ve found that while gifts are nice they don’t always have the effect of little things. What seems little to me means the most to her. For example after a 2 day session or crazy day with patients she comes home to a hot bath of rose petals, patchouli bubble bath and her favorite drink of the night in a chilled wine glass straight from the freezer and I try my best to always remember the frozen damp cloth for her face. I make her coffee while she works online taking care of other littles in the community while playing her favorite playlist on Spotify, dimming the lighting, oiling the diffuser and making sure she’s as relaxed as possible. Changing an environment can change an evening.

mario

Reactions: littlemoosey and Traveller
Back