How do you feel after putting your diaper on?

FussyButton said:
I feel excited and relaxed! And eager to get that warm feeling soon as well
I feel much of the same way and then some.

Reactions: BeTrue and Deleted member 60826
Free.

Reactions: BeTrue, legojoker88, Freddie07601 and 1 other person
Comfortable,safe,happy

Reactions: BeTrue
I like the clean, comfortable feeling of a fresh diaper and I am glad to still be able to change my own diapers.

Reactions: legojoker88 and BobbiSueEllen
That demnds on the setting. Sometimes comfy and safe, at other times exited and playfull

I feel like I'm home, in my natural state!
If I can't have a nappy on a purring cat in my lap is a reasonable alternative. Although my cats don't appreciate being peed on so not quite the same!

Reactions: Deleted member 60916
Better less cranky, clean and dry.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
DiaperDuck said:
I feel like my anxiety goes away, its like a blanket over my thoughts and my feelings.
Same here my anxiety goes away.

Reactions: BeTrue and BobbiSueEllen
I’m typically 24/7. But if I break for any reason it feels like I’m normal me again. :)

Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck
Empowered, knowing that my pants or bed will stay clean. I used to be scared of an accident everywhere I went, now when I pad up I feel like I can conquer the world

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and NappiedTruckDriver
Like a lot of people have replied, I feel lovely and relaxed once I’ve got my nappy on.

It takes me back to my childhood.

• Love
Ali123 said:
Like a lot of people have replied, I feel lovely and relaxed once I’ve got my nappy on.

It takes me back to my childhood.
same for me it reminds me of simpler times

• Love
Reactions: BeTrue, Sidewinder and BobbiSueEllen
I feel like this is how I was meant to be. The day to day stress just cascades away and a sense of calm settles over me.

• Love
I often regress after a stressful day, the diapers help me calm down and feel safe.

I just said this on another thread - I feel more "me" when I'm wearing. It's hard to explain.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, BuffedBaby, Sidewinder and 1 other person
BeTrue said:
I just said this on another thread - I feel more "me" when I'm wearing. It's hard to explain.
As I always say, it's easier to experience, than to explain.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, legojoker88, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
When I'm padded, I feel ready to take on the world. And no matter where I go, having an accident would be ok. Phew, that's a lot of anxiety off my shoulders, right?

Reactions: legojoker88, BobbiSueEllen and BeTrue
When I am wearing, there are many things that I feel like some of those things are things like anxiety and stress relief. I feel safe, loved, worry-free, like the world's weight has been taken off my shoulders. I can be true to myself, especially after a hard or bad day.

• Love
I feel fairly confident in pull ups but if I can’t change often I wear diapers. At home I feel okay in diapers, but in public I feel nervous and self conscious.

I feel relaxed, no worries, comfortable, little, and cute.😊

Last edited:
  • Love
Back