Nurglette

Bunny with major gremlin energy
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Yo, this is a more general topic. But how do you express yourself in being into ABDL? This can be online, irl, at home, with friends etc. Do you wear ABDL themed clothes? Put stickers on items? Display it on social media?

Moreover, are you more subtle and sneaky, trying to hide it? Or are you outwardly and proud? Additionally why?

I'm more outwardly online, even on my non-ABDL platforms. Like on Steam I am apart of several ABDL groups and use "Crinkle" as my team tag on CSGO. Irl I'm not as open, but I do have a cute babyfur sticker on my phone and wear a wrist band.

Nurglette said:
Do you wear ABDL themed clothes? Put stickers on items? Display it on social media?
For the most part, I express my diaper interest in private. There are some nice Abdl clothes on Etsy that caught my attention and Little Keeper Sleeper has amazing footed pajamas that are fun for getting into little space.

In private, for me is hard to express myself outdoors, I'm to shy to do that.

I'm introvert person in all part of the life, DL side got Top Secret seal, I enjoy the possibility of online forums like this.

I stay in touch with my little side in a lot of non-outright ways. I like to wear cute dresses and skirts, with cute socks to match either my chunky toddler-looking sneakers or little girl-style Mary janes. I like to put my hair in pigtails most of the time and while obviously babies don’t wear makeup, my little side loves that I express myself with my big eyeliner I put on everyday—the wonderful part about being A and B in AB, haha. I can use the things I can now do as an adult to fulfill the baby side.
I decorated my apartment with bright colors and all my stuffies are out. I like lil basic toys and sensory objects and that’s definitely something my friends and family have picked up on. I have a dedicated corner of the apartment that has my coloring books and other lil toys, and it serves as my “little” corner. Little things like accessories or even my very childish looking water bottle are subtle ways to keep me in tune. I think there are aspects of my little side that are very integrated with my adult side, so there are things I can do or wear that don’t necessarily raise any flags. I would hesitate to put any ABDL stickers or wear anything blatant that could shatter that balance I have. At the very least I’m super grateful for said balance!

Some people may choose to wear ABDL-themed clothes or accessories, such as wristbands, necklaces, or even adult diapers, while others may prefer to keep their interests more private. Some may also choose to display their ABDL interests on social media or online platforms, while others may prefer to keep their online and offline identities separate.

Ithink There is no right or wrong way to express oneself as an ABDL, as long as it is done in a safe and consensual manner. It's important to consider one's own comfort level and the potential reactions of others when deciding how to express oneself.

Fun socks when in business attire. I love wearing my T-Rex driving cars, unicorn, moose, army men, etc., socks when at work. My peers and subordinates simply think they're a part of my goofy personality, but my three-year old self is really the one responsible.

My diaper interests are for private outlets only.

I flaunt my furry side though🦊😁 I have lots of furry themed t shirts and my boat has a furry themed name.

For the most part poorly.

Last edited:
I don't express my little side or abdl tendencies at all in public or with non abdl friends. I look like any other boring plain 20 something. I prefer to belnd in.

My room however, looks more like a 10 year old's than an adult's. Legos everywhere, with a preference for more childish sets like ninjago and lego classic, stuffies in plain site, childish bedspread, Pokémon calander, etc. I keep the most egregious abdl stuff in there hidden out of plain sight though since I still live with others and aim to be discreet. The only things that would hint that an adult sleeps in that room is my college diploma and a bookshelf filled with philosophy, programming, mathematics, and health books.

I prefer to keep it to myself, it’s like being a mandalorian! Have you shown your diaper to anyone , no ,has your pants ever been pulled down exposing your diaper, No, then you are a little, this is the way.

Heading out in a few wearing this 🤭

20230430_165152.jpg

Last edited:
I have a number of AB/DL t-shirts, shortalls, a skirtall, girl socks and leggings, etc. but it all stays home and in the house.

Back