How did you guys become babyfurs or diaperfurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
perlFerret said:
My "breakthrough" with relationships was reading Freefall and identifying very heavily with Florence (uplifted red wolf) as she fell in love with Winston (human). Before then, I really didn't know what romance felt like. But getting to see it "through her eyes" helped it make sense to me.
Oh yeah, I was reading freefall while I was still in denial over my furry side. I really love hard scifi, and the amount of thought that Mark put into the universe combined with the fact that he's actually maintained a relatively drama free environment and consistent release schedule really helped lay the groundwork for me being more accepting of furry stuff in general. I really can't recommend that comic enough, even to non-furrys.

Reactions: perlFerret
I was intrested in diapers starting when I was young. I"ve also always been a cat in a way. Like my mom said one of my first words was "meow" and we didn't have a cat yet. Later I found furry and that it had babyfur. I thought that was so nice. I'm more of a daddyfur now but still like diapers when I get into the mood.

Sorry for my naivete but...what is babyfur??? Please enlighten me.

Sissyrikki said:
Sorry for my naivete but...what is babyfur??? Please enlighten me.
Babyfur means 2 things
1. An anthropomorphic animal who's also a little kid in diapers
2. A person who creates and consumes media about Anthropomorphic animals who are also little kids

We mostly interact with eachother online

Some of us consider it a fetish and others don't

We usual create fursonas, furry versions of ourselves, since we're also AB's they're usually a visual manifestation of our little side

Not all of us own fursuits

Try looking up babyfur on furaffinity if you want a better idea of who we are. Or just ask questions to me and the other giys in this thread.

To answer the bigger question....
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT IM A FURRY NOW, AND I HAVE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT
YOU TURNED ME INTO A MOSTER

I started becoming a 'furry' around 2007 so about 12 years ago now(crazy)
Anyways started watching some Winnie the pooh tv series that I saw like 1 or two of when I was younger(80's/90's), since I'm also AB I loved when I could get a hold of old kids shows. Fell in love with Pooh basically. Bought a giant pooh off ebay. I was also super stressed out at the time too. I found about furries later in 2008. Since then I mostly relate to furry characters more then real people. My only friends are stuffed. I'd get some costumes but I can't since I still live at home, but will change sometime soon. I'll be able to suit up, I could hang out with other like minded people too I guess but when I go home I'd have my friends waiting there for me. I'm Aspie too so that is a major factor. Being AB I'd have no problems making my character wear a diaper.

a fur since 1st grade, i joined the movement early on and have had much luck with it. after injury i had to pad up--and realized i was surrounded by diaperfurs, friendly and fun. Life is really not that bad once you get used to the smell of piss

I was ABDL when I was 8, but I didn't actually know what it stood for until I was 12 or 13. That was also around the time where I discovered the furry fandom. I wouldn't really refer to myself as a diaperfur. I'd like to keep my furry life and diaper life apart.

BTW:My first post!

Reactions: perlFerret
I found out I was an ABDL, and about a year after that I discovered babyfur art. It seemed sort of cute, so when I researched it I found out it had to do with the furry fandom, which I had heard of before, but not much of. I figured I would join since anthro characters are something that would fit in with the entire ABDL thing, and I created a fursona.

Dersheen said:
I was ABDL when I was 8, but I didn't actually know what it stood for until I was 12 or 13. That was also around the time where I discovered the furry fandom. I wouldn't really refer to myself as a diaperfur. I'd like to keep my furry life and diaper life apart.

BTW:My first post!
Same here. My fursona is not a little and doesn't wear diapers. (My avatar is a commission that someone else ordered and never paid for so the artist said I could use it.)

That said, allllll the padded rears in line at MFF last year. And I wear a blue pawprint bracelet that says "Crinkle, crinkle" even when I'm not padded. And I've seen a bunch of ABU hats at cons lately. I always high five them and say "nice hat, bro!"

Last edited:
I found out I was a DL at 13, and an ABDL 4 years ago. As for the furry part, I've always liked anthropomorphic animals. I really liked seeing drawings of them and cartoons. I viewed a lot of Babyfur art, however, I didn't call myself a furry for a while and really hesitated because I viewed furries as people who put on fursuits and went to conventions, and always claimed "I'm not a furry. I have no desire to fursuit and create a fursona. I just really like anthropomorphic animals. That's all". At some point, I called myself Fur-Curious because it was getting hard to say "I'm not a furry" when you view a bunch of diaperfur art. Finally, about 6 months ago, after meeting other furries, I just began calling myself a furry and while I haven't created a fursona yet, I'll probably make one soon.

peer pressure

I started off as just a regular furry and then found out about other furries having a diaper fetish and a desire to be little again. There was a stigma attached to them so I avoided them for a while despite me wanting what they had. I finally found a boyfriend who decided to be my daddy and he encouraged me to be honest with my friends and come out. Everyone was supportive and I've been happy ever since. I plan on getting more art comissions of my sona in diapers to be more expressive and possibly meet even more babyfurs.

I find a lot of furry art and fursuits cute! No fursona right now but maybe someday 😊

I wanted to wear diapers again since I was 8. I didn’t realize what it was until I was 17. And even then I didn’t realize I was a babyfur until a couple years later.

These were two separate interests for me, for a long time. I found furry through newsgroups, and ABDL through something that I heard on the radio that drew me to DPF.

Locally, babyfurs/cubfurs are highly frowned upon, so I kept them separate, until I was outed, and barred from events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back