How care giving is your caregiver?

rcane

Little White Tiger
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I'm just curious on what your caregiver does for/with you and what you do your self?
Like changing diapers, bathing, cooking, cuddling etc.

Is there something your caregiver won't do but you want them to?
Is there something you don't like to do but your care giver wants you to?
Are you happy with the level of care giving your caregiver gives you?
Is there something you miss in your relationship with your caregiver?
What do you do for your caregiver?
Etc.

I am a "caregiver" in theory although I do not identify with the word.

1. I have less limits than the baby. Let's just say there is nothing I won't do that she wants me to do.

2. Do you really want someone to do something they don't?

3. She better be!

4. Miss is not the right word. Fantasize about? Of course!

5. She takes care of me from time to time. When I feel like it and I ask.

She embraced her role as caregiver more as time has gone on. At first I wish she was more of a mommy but 7 years later she’s more of a mommy than I dreamed off ever having. There isn’t nothing she wouldn’t do (Her words) but I also respect her willingness so I don’t push her to the point she is exausted/needs a break or can tell she isn’t in the mood. We have a 24/7 lifestyle now so I am quite happy and content.

As for what I do for her? Basically anything she wants, she’s mommy after all. She gets free reign to do whatever as she’s in charge so if she asks me to do something I jump to it quickly as I want to be a good baby. She’ll correct me if there is something she disagrees with and I’m supposed to be good and listen to her. If there is anything I don’t feel comfortable with we have a mature discussion. Usually it ends up with her getting her way and I get treated more babyish in return but I never feel controlled against my will by her nor would I allow it. Consent is important for both sides.

my mommy has gone above and beyond my expectations in her caregiver role. It’s as genuine as it gets! She actually babysits for other abdls and the common consensus is she is a natural. Never did I think it would take a nilla to make my dreams come true.

The caregiver I had did a good job, but there wasn't the emotional connection I needed to make me hand over control, if that makes sense. He changed me, dressed me, tucked me in...all wonderful stuff that I look back on fondly. Still, I have had far less 'babyish' times with my momma and I've felt littler.

She isn't really all that into diapers; luckily, they aren't that big of a deal for me either. I don't mind changing myself and it's the emotional links that matter more, anyway. The cute texts I'd get at work or the big hugs when I came over, they way she'd call me her little man and her shirt that she prourdly wore that said 'mama bear' on it... those things made me feel all gooey inside. So, I guess my caretaker, while she isn't wiping my rear, does give me all my little heart needs. Hopefully, it will continue to grow in the future; for now, I'm happy. ^.^

Reactions: CutieProtector
When I was little, my parents didn't have time to take care of me, so we hired a good caregiver who did everything to make me feel great. But I still didn't have enough love and attention from my parents, and they couldn't give it to me because they worked as doctors in hospitals all day.

100% totally takes care of me , changes me dresses me washes me she’s my mommy wife . I’m disabled IC and other related disability problems ( terribly auto accident years ago) She asked me to marry her years ago . Mommy buys my diapers , cute clothing the entire life style is our lives . She absolutely loves being mommy to me and takes it quite seriously . I am her toddler boy both actually physically ( I’m quite small ) I can’t help how my health problems are . What ever mommy wants me to do I do it because she never ever asks for off key things just straight to the point normal things any toddler would need to do . Mommy is 8 years older than me and I look like a child anyway . We even had a instance a judge deciding a health care situation thought she was my real mother . That was a bit funny …
We’re both A sexual so it’s truly innocent without any stress of needing to be sexual at all . Some are in this life style for a kink but we’re not in that circle it’s truly living just like a mommy taking care of her toddler baby all the time .

Last edited:
I'm just curious on what your caregiver does for/with you and what you do your self?
Like changing diapers, bathing, cooking, cuddling etc.

Before I met my G/F in person she knew of my ‘kink’ as I’d mentioned it in my online profile. She said it was one of things that interested her to reply to me and start chatting.
When we first got together I gave her full control over my diapering, I was only to wear when she put me in them. All my stuff was locked in a case that only she had access to.
That was great at the time/start of our relationship but it has certainly cooled down over the years since, to the point that I mainly do my own dressing these days. I think in total I had 7 changes last year.

Is there something your caregiver won't do but you want them to?

I’d like her to resume full control and get back the urge that she initially had.
I’m not strictly an AB, I like being made to be a baby and wet my nappies rather than crave acting like a newborn. It is sexual for me.
So I’d really like her to be in charge, as I say, it’s not something she hasn’t done before, hopefully she’ll do it again.

Is there something you don't like to do but your care giver wants you to?

Nope, I can’t think of anything

Are you happy with the level of care giving your caregiver gives you?

See above 😉
I realize that even being able to wear and wet around my partner is more than many here are allowed to do around their SOs so I should be grateful but it’s one of those things that once you’ve had it, you really miss it.

Is there something you miss in your relationship with your caregiver?

See above again 😆
We have a great (I think) relationship outside of my ABDL interests and this is just a small part of what I would like to improve within our partnership.
The problem is, I know I will react eventually if this side doesn’t improve, and move on to try find someone else.

What do you do for your caregiver?

Anything and everything, outside of this kink.
I have a good job which allows us to live a comfortable lifestyle, nice house, hols etc.
She likes to be dominated in the bedroom which I do for her and I make sure her needs are met in anyway I can.
She has even worn a pink disposable once, well, I told her she didn’t have a choice and put it on her, which I think she enjoyed but I’m very keen to not force my interests on her.
Fingers crossed we’ll get back to where we once was.

Back