How can i go number two in my diapers

Antientmariner said:
Well you know what if you like it, I wouldn't want to take that away from you. I love mcfluries and dipped cones. Lol when I worked at mcDs and had an order for a diaper cone, I always dropped the ice cream into the chocolate. I was the worst ice cream maker there because I couldn't make it swirl like everyone else. I bobbed the cone up and down to make a wierd looking cone that the kids always loved anyways. I hated that job. It was so humiliating to be seen as a McDonald's teenager boy picking up trash then going to the front register and being forced to smile when some asshat customer didn't get what they wanted in the drive thru and called us all losers and mentally handicapped because this all we could do with our lives. It's nothing but toxicity when you go there. That's why if I every do go there, I'm always smiling and show respect, because I know what it's like to be treated like sh!t for sh!t pay
The food industry is alot harder than people realize mostly because of the emotional toll you describe. Having worked at McDonald’s the summer after freshmen year and then return to the food industry at KFC/Taco Bell for a brief time later it has given me so much patience with food industry workers. People seem to forget the simplicity of human kindness when they don’t get their way unfortunately. Glad you made it through!

Reactions: shytweenie
link2019 said:
I want to go number two in my diapers but I don’t like to have stomach cramps when I use laxatives and I don’t want to do the marshmallow trick or the oatmeal trick so I’m open for suggestions
Instant coffee, used orally of course:p

I just have, and I’ve sat in it out in the garden. Lovely squelchy feeling. Only trouble is I’ve got now got a messy change to deal with!

Next time I have the house to myself, my process is going to be to have a large salad with veggies that seem to cause bulk (minus calories) and take their full course during the night. I will wake up, hopefully with a slightly wet Goodnites, go into the bathroom, sit on the toilet like I normally would and let the backdoor rumble

FudgedInLuvs said:
Next time I have the house to myself, my process is going to be to have a large salad with veggies that seem to cause bulk (minus calories) and take their full course during the night. I will wake up, hopefully with a slightly wet Goodnites, go into the bathroom, sit on the toilet like I normally would and let the backdoor rumble
Eat a good amount of fiber, maybe some date or prunes. But do be careful if you mess your goodnites, I messed in it once, it was so messy it got on the floor as I was playing with it like a naughty boy . As long as you sit on the toilet and it you should be fine

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
DaddysWittlePrincess48 said:
The food industry is alot harder than people realize mostly because of the emotional toll you describe. Having worked at McDonald’s the summer after freshmen year and then return to the food industry at KFC/Taco Bell for a brief time later it has given me so much patience with food industry workers. People seem to forget the simplicity of human kindness when they don’t get their way unfortunately. Glad you made it through!
Some of those places, the people don't even try or at least put an effort into your food, it always comes out as bad conaored to what the commercials present it. There are some fast food places that are pretty good, and the services is decent, better than the ones you see at McDs or KFC

highabdorbancy said:
Eat a good amount of fiber, maybe some date or prunes. But do be careful if you mess your goodnites, I messed in it once, it was so messy it got on the floor as I was playing with it like a naughty boy . As long as you sit on the toilet and it you should be fine

Good advice! Sometimes my salads, while I love them, they don't polish the tubes for no reason, and often a few times! Fortunately Goodnites have held up well for me messing (especially doing what I call the "gargoyle" over the toilet), and playing a bit, but a salad could push it over the edge vs simply a large steak on a Sunday night with sauteed mushrooms and broccoli, and some red wine

Reactions: shytweenie
Just try 2 cups of warm oatmeal in your diaper and enjoy the squish for hours without the smell or messy cleanup. "Try it.You'll like it!"

ChooChoo69 said:
Just try 2 cups of warm oatmeal in your diaper and enjoy the squish for hours without the smell or messy cleanup. "Try it.You'll like it!"
Or couple of bananas. Not to be applied internally, though.

Ejqu1nn said:
Change your diet to have more fiber, Take an enema every now and then so you can get used to the fact that you can/do go poop in your diapers, also a good mild laxative is Miralax. It is very mild on the tummy. Do not take laxatives long term. It isn’t healthy. Best way to have a good poo is change your diet to have less breads/pastas/dense carbs and meats - then increase veggies/fruits/and whole grains(oatmeal for breakfast, whole grain breads {the more homemade the better}) and increase your water consumption. Ideal water intake (most of the time) starts at 64oz per day at the minimum.
Hope this helps.
If you’re going to eat pasta, which I do, get whole wheat pasta and as you have said eat plenty of fiber (besides the whole wheat pasta).

PampersboyLondon said:
Just let it come naturally and don’t push it, I like the idea of pooping in the corner or behind something like a toddler in secret.

You have to just let it come out it will take around 3-5 minutes to fully come out cause you have to relax you sphincter and let the poop slip out. Once out enjoy the bulge in the back of your nappy it’s so nice (IMO)
I wait until I know there is loads of poo & then push. I love that feeling of no return when poo is coming out & there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Let it happen. Everybody poops. If you're struggling a little, squat like a little kid would.

Reactions: AJFan2020, NorthwestDiaperDude, CookieMonstah and 1 other person
I can remember back in my adolescence when my interests in ABDL (I am DL) began well before the ABDL term was known. Back then it was called Infantilism. My first few messings were difficult as I tried to over-ride socially acceptable toilet training. Now, I can mess my diaper without anyone actually knowing what I am doing, unless they notice a glassy stare for a second or two and a distinct expression of pleasure. Keep on practicing.

One word really... Suppositories... Works wonders

One of the biggest mistakes ABDLs can make when trying to mess their diapers is to wait with concentration and anticipation. The anticipation will actually work against you, and even if you have to go, you will find it very difficult.

My advice is to make sure that you are diapered sometime before you would normally have a BM, and make sure that you’re already engaged in another activity. You could be playing with toys, watching TV, etc. just make sure you’re distracted. When you have to go, try and relax. When I first started messing, this was my approach, and I noticed that my BM would start to happen almost without my effort.

• Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020 and BobbiSueEllen
I don't mess but I do get mostly regular bms from instant coffee , the more caffeine the better . I'd start slowly though if your new to coffee cause it's anxiety triggering for some . It almost garauntee a bm for me at least once a day

Reactions: Napincolove and BobbiSueEllen
link2019 said:
I want to go number two in my diapers but I don’t like to have stomach cramps when I use laxatives and I don’t want to do the marshmallow trick or the oatmeal trick so I’m open for suggestions
Just hold it in until you really have to go, then it will be much easier.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
LittleBabygirl93 said:
I don't mess but I do get mostly regular bms from instant coffee , the more caffeine the better . I'd start slowly though if your new to coffee cause it's anxiety triggering for some . It almost garauntee a bm for me at least once a day
I guess I grew past that. I make my coffee pretty strong, and it doesn't usually make me mess, so if I really want to build a good bm, I'll take metamucil for a few days, and enjoy what follows.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back