• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiiiii

SnepperStepper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hey, been thinking about joining this forum for years and years and finally did it! I've known I've wanted to wear diapers for a long time, but recently I found out I've got a condition that means I have to wear them when I'm out & about in big groups and for long periods of time. Even though its not all just for fun anymore, I still really love wearing them. I've been a Furry officially for 14 years but have been like that my whole life. I like to fursuit, make art, and fix old cars. Something I've been doing a lot lately is being an advocate for incontinence because I've noticed that we're not always the best catered to when its kinda really easy to do it. I'm wokin oj getting local stores that have stuff like depends to at least stock northshore instead, but I really want to see ABU and Crinklz and stuff there too so I can get them locally when I need them instead of waiting for shipping. Anyways I'm really glad to be here and to meet you ^^

Reactions: Jorelaxed and ILuvDiapers
Welcome to ADISC!

Sorry about the turn of events regarding your incontinence.

Since you have been thinking of joining ADISC for years, you already know about the great information available from other members.

Hello welcome on board.

Welcome and enjoy

SnepperStepper said:
Hey, been thinking about joining this forum for years and years and finally did it! I've known I've wanted to wear diapers for a long time, but recently I found out I've got a condition that means I have to wear them when I'm out & about in big groups and for long periods of time. Even though its not all just for fun anymore, I still really love wearing them. I've been a Furry officially for 14 years but have been like that my whole life. I like to fursuit, make art, and fix old cars. Something I've been doing a lot lately is being an advocate for incontinence because I've noticed that we're not always the best catered to when its kinda really easy to do it. I'm wokin oj getting local stores that have stuff like depends to at least stock northshore instead, but I really want to see ABU and Crinklz and stuff there too so I can get them locally when I need them instead of waiting for shipping. Anyways I'm really glad to be here and to meet you ^^
Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. (y):giggle:

Welcome to the Adisc forum and community.😃

Back