hii! i need gift ideas for my little gf :)

cherryfoxie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
hii i need some gift ideas for my girlfriends whos a little! she likes hello kitty , mlp , pink stuff , cute stuff all togather! also send links from amazon for little stuff <3

Reactions: Jorelaxed and PaddedRita
Rainbow Dash plush (Dashie is best pony), several packs of her favorite diapers, WeLoveFine My Little Pony keychains if you can find one.

Reactions: cherryfoxie
I think we've all experienced at least one situation where we didn't have any gift ideas for our significant other or someone who means a lot to us... including me. In my experience the ideas other people come up with aren't as personal and meaningful as my ideas because they don't know the person as well as I do and don't have the connection to them that I have.

I like to try to come up with a sentimental gift, a fun gift and a practical gift for a significant other's bday. Sometimes I also include a sexy gift but not often because to me a sexy gift is for both of us and a bday should just be a celebration about her.

I'm 100% positive you can figure out the perfect gift :)

Reactions: KittyninjaW and cherryfoxie
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Fattrick said:
I think we've all experienced at least one situation where we didn't have any gift ideas for our significant other or someone who means a lot to us... including me. In my experience the ideas other people come up with aren't as personal and meaningful as my ideas because they don't know the person as well as I do and don't have the connection to them that I have.

I like to try to come up with a sentimental gift, a fun gift and a practical gift for a significant other's bday. Sometimes I also include a sexy gift but not often because to me a sexy gift is for both of us and a bday should just be a celebration about her.

I'm 100% positive you can figure out the perfect gift :)
Same, I wish you luck.

Ask her a ton of what she really wants ! Then she wouldn't really know for sure she getting !!
What what we do !!

LFB...all ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230325-132433_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230325-132433_Chrome.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20230325-132649_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230325-132649_Chrome.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 10
If you’re looking for something more sentimental, something like a sticker chart can be sooo fun and meaningful. One of my first daddies (non-ABDL, but it was DDLG) gifted me a journal where he had written out my rules, some reassuring words, and drawn up a sticker chart for me (with stickers included—tho taking her to pick out her own stickers could be really fun too). He told me when I could give myself a sticker and I also was told I should use it to journal about fun things we did together. It was a really sweet gift. Even just the sticker chart (minus the whole journal) made by you could be really sweet.
Putting together a lil activity set for her could be really nice, too. If you know she likes coloring, you could get a couple coloring books and some different supplies. If she likes sensory activities, you could get her play doh and other babyish sensory toys (the internet has tons of ideas on homemade activities for little kids). This could be another instance of you doing this together, where you let her pick everything out and then you buy it for her, or you can do the activity with her after you give it to her. But I also think it would mean a lot if you picked out things specifically for her. Reassurance is such a huge thing for littles. Knowing my partner picked out things for me, influenced by how they know me and my likes, and having that physical gift as a reminder of that just means so much.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Fraggle, ItsTimmyTime and 1 other person
Take her to the mall and visit a build a bear. Stuffies given by a Big have a huge special meaning. It will be something she will cherish.

• Love
Reactions: Fraggle and ItsTimmyTime
On Amazon I've seen customizable pacifiers so you could get a set with her nickname/little name engraved in them. I think that would be super meaningful and adorable.

Little or not never give her a gift card...

👉👈🫣

If you don't mind me asking !
What did you end up as gift ideas for my girlfriend ?

Last edited:
As a little myself, I would love nothing more than a cute plushie. Or three. Too bad I am woefully alone so I have to settle for buying my own plushies lol.

Back