Highchair

Littlebabaprince

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sooo I’m no carpenter and have basic tools but……….I made my self a highchair. Find and create!!! I love it. Here’s some pics from beginning to end.
I’m yet to attach my 5 point harness on and am thinking of maybe putting a baby design on the tray.

What do you think?

B462D020-051D-46DB-BAD3-A57A7852F0C7.png58552A7C-6D79-44B5-81DB-FD4DD320B238.jpeg9D53B38F-C1A0-45B3-9176-EE5250C2736C.jpeg2908957F-DF9A-4419-B860-C318F3F23846.jpegB7F85036-1116-490C-AA5C-1B6E669499D3.jpeg424803E1-9222-4AFF-AC55-C66E9E7F5A83.jpeg75E542E6-BF4C-4232-A838-9230E58EA8A8.jpeg8CDF1AA3-9E7C-42BF-8ECF-9F6B80015A14.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: rainbowrudy, Jorelaxed, ReluctantAdult and 5 others
Few tips
predrill before screwing will prevent wood splitting
assemble it all then take apart and sand everything
No one wants a splinter in their hands
After glue & screw

Reactions: Littlebabaprince
For someone using only basic tools, (that saw has seen better days!) I think you have made a pretty decent job. I hope you enjoy using it.

Reactions: Littlebabaprince
sissybaby34 said:
For someone using only basic tools, (that saw has seen better days!) I think you have made a pretty decent job. I hope you enjoy using it.
Thank you. I’ll probably adapt design and sand edges etc if I make for other people but it’s a prototype I guess. I love it either way.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
What are you going to use for a harness?

Straycatz said:
What are you going to use for a harness?
94A5A276-1A05-4E25-B620-39A7E8F440E9.jpegthis which I’ve bought

• Wow
Reactions: rainbowrudy, NaughtyBoiNathan, medfet878 and 1 other person
Run whatcha brung! If ya can't innovate...improvise! Do 'er to 'er! Git-R-Duuuun!

"Necessity is the mother of invention. And what a mother that necessity can be." --Me 😳🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 63979 and medfet878
Bar type chairs from the big box stores are actually very easy to convert to a very nice functional highchair. I did this chair in about a month's time with just basic hand tools.

Attachments

• 20150612_200243.jpg
    20150612_200243.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • 20160704_161015.jpg
    20160704_161015.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: Deleted member 63979, Littlebabaprince, DPLuvAB and 1 other person
Littlebabaprince said:
View attachment 90698this which I’ve bought
I need a harness like this, where did you find that, I've got some projects and still looking for this kind of harness to go with it, got my hands on a child booster seat where I can somehow fit, now if I can find a harness that I could hook to a chair so I can buckle myself in, that would be a dream for me.

tenderbottoms47 said:
Check amazon
A link would be appreciated, looking for harness brings so many choices, trust me I tried before and never found exactly what I was looking for, especially if we look for 5 points harness.

CodyBaby said:
I need a harness like this, where did you find that, I've got some projects and still looking for this kind of harness to go with it, got my hands on a child booster seat where I can somehow fit, now if I can find a harness that I could hook to a chair so I can buckle myself in, that would be a dream for me.
Type in eBay “adult baby harness”
Comes as reins and highchair style in many colours. 4BDF379D-FCEB-4AE4-95E9-14E497E068BA.png

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, DPLuvAB and CodyBaby
Good for you!
I made one just recently and have yet to really use it. That's great you were able to modify an existing chair!

Reactions: Littlebabaprince and BobbiSueEllen
Congratulations

CodyBaby said:
A link would be appreciated, looking for harness brings so many choices, trust me I tried before and never found exactly what I was looking for, especially if we look for 5 points harness.
Alternatively, look for pushchair/pram buckle spares on Ebay and make a harness yourself. Some locking designs available if I recall.

Webbing is relatively cheap.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan and BobbiSueEllen
Webbing is reasonably cheap; buckles can range from simple to complex, cheap to pricey. Then there's anchoring the other ends. The 3-point harness for my high chair was homemade; webbing is a scale-proportionate 2 inches wide. Buckles were a tad pricey. All in all, $25, but it's perfect for my wants. 🥳

hi-chair-seatbelt-1.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how hard it would be to get my hands on safety belts for cars and get someone to create a 5 point harness with that, I nearly got my hands on a car seat a few weeks ago with the idea to get the harness out of it, but someone was walking with kids on the street at that moment and I chickened out, for sure the harness would be too small for an adult like me but I wondered if modifying it would be hard, I have 0 skills in that kind of stuff, and I have no idea how I could ask for someone to do it for cheap, telling them perhaps its for a special need adult that needs it. Note here, I have 0 intention on ever using this in a real car, it wouldn't be safe, its just a fantazy of me being diapered and strapped in with the diaper fully or partly exposed and forced to wet it.

You could pick up a genuine 5 point car racing harness for £30 or so on Ebay, you'd just have to work out the connections on the back end.

Or learn some basic stitching techniques, and cobble together something together yourself.

I know what will my christmas gift for my special self will be this year, its a little more expensive than I wanted and the use of plastic for the clips is maybe not the best if I want a lasting system, but I'm sure I would be able to do something with it, I was sure I wouldn't find them because I'm in Canada, but they can import them for me from the UK, granted the shipping and expedition double the purchase price, its not as much as I expected.

Littlebabaprince said:
Sooo I’m no carpenter and have basic tools but……….I made my self a highchair. Find and create!!! I love it. Here’s some pics from beginning to end.
I’m yet to attach my 5 point harness on and am thinking of maybe putting a baby design on the tray.

What do you think?

View attachment 90606View attachment 90607View attachment 90608View attachment 90609View attachment 90610View attachment 90611View attachment 90612View attachment 90613
Nice work, love the design.

Back